Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What narked me most about her moan about being unable to breast feed was the "I still believe breast is best" comment. Clearly her kids have thrived being formula fed and there is ZERO shame in using formula. I exclusively formula fed, didn't even try breastfeeding and its the best decision I made for us, I had been on the fence, but ultimately, I believe it was the right choice as my milk was pretty much non-existent I never had leaky boobs or anything, and i know that my mental health would have suffered massively if i couldn't feed her properly. FED is best.
YES YES YES!

Rosie believes breast is best but Tommee Tippie were paying her some coin & she likes wine too much!

Reactions: 8
Just found this thread so I’m a bit late to the party! Could someone please fill me in as to what CRW is…😉

I’m not very good on Instagram - has she not posted anything today? Day off ‘work’ then hey?

Reactions: 1
———————————————————

Can this please be the line we draw under for breast feeding gate please?!?

Reactions: 20
One thing though, poss already mentioned-she’s managed to pump a fair whack of milk there. Coming from someone who could barely express an ounce but still fed both babies for 2+ years, just nothing really came out when expressing. So her boobs were working in some way!

Reactions: 7
I’m not very good on Instagram - has she not posted anything today? Day off ‘work’ then hey?
I got the impression they are rehearsing for the tour ! I think they probably don’t want to give anything away they probably don’t want more people applying for a refund so it’ll be all top secret as usual . Refunds have probably rocketed since that cringing video where it was confirmed CRW will sing 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
———————————————————

Can this please be the line we draw under for breast feeding gate please?!?
I'm sorry just one last thing (tattle stopped informing me of notifications 😡)

Apologies if this sounds ignorant, I'm currently pregnant and plan to breastfeed but...who bleeping cares?
I do not, never have, and never will understand the big hoo-haa about breastfeeding and how magical of a person you must be to do it, how special the bond is etc over someone who bottle feeds. There are a LOT harder things in life than sore nips and that's tit craic but like ...at least I've got my baby, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry just one last thing (tattle stopped informing me of notifications 😡)

Apologies if this sounds ignorant, I'm currently pregnant and plan to breastfeed but...who bleeping cares?
I do not, never have, and never will understand the big hoo-haa about breastfeeding and how magical of a person you must be to do it, how special the bond is etc over someone who bottle feeds. There are a LOT harder things in life than sore nips and that's tit craic but like ...at least I've got my baby, no?
Hmmmm maybe come back when you have started trying to establish breastfeeding. It can be bleeping hard work. Hopefully it won’t be for you, not everyone has the same experiences. Not saying formula feeding is easy (bloody hell the sterilising etc is a pain in the hole alone) and there’s so much more to being a mum than feeding choices, but I personally find breastfeeding my son really important to me as it’s something only I can do for him and I literally put my blood and tears into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure nobody else cares about it so I won’t go on about it but it’s still important to the individual

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hmmmm maybe come back when you have started trying to establish breastfeeding. It can be bleeping hard work. Hopefully it won’t be for you, not everyone has the same experiences. Not saying formula feeding is easy (bloody hell the sterilising etc is a pain in the hole alone) and there’s so much more to being a mum than feeding choices, but I personally find breastfeeding my son really important to me as it’s something only I can do for him and I literally put my blood and tears into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure nobody else cares about it so I won’t go on about it but it’s still important to the individual
No no don't get me wrong, I know it's hard work, all kinds of feeding are and I could have an atrocious time once my kids are born. Pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing are mental jobs and honestly...go women! However having "awareness" weeks for something that is essentially a natural process (eating) just seems while stupid. Like other people have said, it is something women have been doing from the beginning of time whether it was a good experience or not. Having help and support from midwives is class, posting about how you feed your baby on social media for likes is pathetic.

Reactions: 1
No no don't get me wrong, I know it's hard work, all kinds of feeding are and I could have an atrocious time once my kids are born. Pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing are mental jobs and honestly...go women! However having "awareness" weeks for something that is essentially a natural process (eating) just seems while stupid. Like other people have said, it is something women have been doing from the beginning of time whether it was a good experience or not. Having help and support from midwives is class, posting about how you feed your baby on social media for likes is pathetic.
Big up to all the breast feeding mums and bottle feeding mums. I had 6 greedy baby’s and ended up putting them all on the bottle. I get the promotion of it but again it used to get rammed down your neck when I had mine now 22 down to 13. I always think you do you and what’s best. However all this breast feeding hoo ha im begging Rosie to come back with a bottle of Pinot and moaning she can’t get a grandparent to babysit this weekend just to give us something to witch about. 😂

Reactions: 6
Big up to all the breast feeding mums and bottle feeding mums. I had 6 greedy baby’s and ended up putting them all on the bottle. I get the promotion of it but again it used to get rammed down your neck when I had mine now 22 down to 13. I always think you do you and what’s best. However all this breast feeding hoo ha im begging Rosie to come back with a bottle of Pinot and moaning she can’t get a grandparent to babysit this weekend just to give us something to witch about. 😂
As long as she doesn't drink it while she videos. Turns my stomach watching her lick out a wine glass 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone start a breastfeeding thread please and leave this one for CRW

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.