Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s actually going to sing at the tour 🤦‍♀️
I originally (way back) wanted tickets and mentioned it to my partner. I then seen her mention she would sing and might bring the beef family into the show. I immediately rang my partner and begged he hadn’t already purchased tickets 😂 I’m so thankful now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she’s actually going to sing at the tour 🤦‍♀️
Haway man it’s at every available opportunity. She doesn’t realise she sounds like a female version of when Vic Reeves does his club singing on shooting stars . Chris is mental he has no idea how she is ruining him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haway man it’s at every available opportunity. She doesn’t realise she sounds like a female version of when Vic Reeves does his club singing on shooting stars . Chris is mental he has no idea how she is ruining him
Oh I'd say he has a fair idea now that his comedy tickets are flying and they're having to go on and on to get rid of the pod tour tickets.

Why did she put “I’m not evening tagging you Chris put some effort in?” She treats him like tit
Shes so jealous or spiteful or something. Weird way to treat your golden goose.

Reactions: 7
She’s sitting on the settee in that ad for tickets like she’s trying out for This Morning

Reactions: 4
Just me who thinks that she’s done the right thing by turning DMs off? If the negative ones she got were making her feel tit then she’s got every right to shut them off. If I was at my office job and kept having the same people ring me slagging off my appearance (for example) then I would probably take the phone off the hook!

As for the stories she put on today about filters, I completely agree with her. What kind of world do we live in where people feel the need to heavily filter themselves before they’re fit to be seen on social media? No wonder there’s so many young people with depression and anxiety 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just me who thinks that she’s done the right thing by turning DMs off? If the negative ones she got were making her feel tit then she’s got every right to shut them off. If I was at my office job and kept having the same people ring me slagging off my appearance (for example) then I would probably take the phone off the hook!

As for the stories she put on today about filters, I completely agree with her. What kind of world do we live in where people feel the need to heavily filter themselves before they’re fit to be seen on social media? No wonder there’s so many young people with depression and anxiety 🧐
Nah, it's just the dms via stories she has turned off. Her actual dms are open. If u look back on her grid from years ago she never replied to even comments from people she knew. She's stuck up her own arse. And the whole filter thing. She has no problem leading people to believe that "working" what is it one hour a week doing a podcast is a full time job and has her too busy to cuddle her little baby. It's not a physical filter but it's not the truth either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah, it's just the dms via stories she has turned off. Her actual dms are open. If u look back on her grid from years ago she never replied to even comments from people she knew. She's stuck up her own arse. And the whole filter thing. She has no problem leading people to believe that "working" what is it one hour a week doing a podcast is a full time job and has her too busy to cuddle her little baby. It's not a physical filter but it's not the truth either.
Ah ok, if it really was for that reason then she’d shut off the whole lot surely.

Playing devils advocate but I’m sure she said she’s not had time to cuddle him while he naps not just in general, maybe it’s cos it’s school hols so there’s a lot more going off? I know I haven’t got time to sit for 2 hours holding my sleeping baby, even when on maternity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ah ok, if it really was for that reason then she’d shut off the whole lot surely.

Playing devils advocate but I’m sure she said she’s not had time to cuddle him while he naps not just in general, maybe it’s cos it’s school hols so there’s a lot more going off? I know I haven’t got time to sit for 2 hours holding my sleeping baby, even when on maternity 🤷🏻‍♀️
She literally does nothing and leaves robin to run round savage when he’s not being babysat by her mum. She sits on her arse with the baby all day long.

Reactions: 6
She's dressed like a nana in the vid for the tour.... What single thing about that video would make you want to go and spend your hard earned cash on a ticket?

She's dressed like a nana in the vid for the tour.... What single thing about that video would make you want to go and spend your hard earned cash on a ticket?
is it me or the angle she’s sat at that makes her look huge?! She’s definitely not that big in real life unless she seriously photoshops all her insta posts which I highly doubt. Also that dress and black blazer looks horrendous, what was she thinking?!

Reactions: 11
is it me or the angle she’s sat at that makes her look huge?! She’s definitely not that big in real life unless she seriously photoshops all her insta posts which I highly doubt. Also that dress and black blazer looks horrendous, what was she thinking?!
I thought it was filmed when she was still pregnant!!!

Reactions: 1
She literally does nothing and leaves robin to run round savage when he’s not being babysat by her mum. She sits on her arse with the baby all day long.
Where do you get that from though? I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just intrigued cos she’s not one of these ‘influencers’ who’s posts their lives 24/7. I don’t think she posts enough to know what she does all day, day in day out

Reactions: 5
Where do you get that from though? I’m not saying you’re wrong I’m just intrigued cos she’s not one of these ‘influencers’ who’s posts their lives 24/7. I don’t think she posts enough to know what she does all day, day in day out
We know her mum lives with her half of the week and sleeps over - it’s been spoken about previously. Plus she drops the kids off to her Mums other dead too. Her mum goes everywhere with them, like the holiday they have just taken as she is the babysitter. We see Robin running around like a savage child never ever told no or to wind his neck in. She shows more than enough of all of her

That video is mortifying! They both look dead behind the eyes trying to flog a dead horse. If people were going to buy tickets for the shows then they would have by now… they look so awkward. Couldn’t they have thrown a few pennies at it so the video looks professional and engaging!?

Reactions: 14
I'm so relieved I have had a refund for the rescheduled tour date. I simply can't stand her shite singing, or her in general now tbh!

Reactions: 9
Honestly them confirming that she'll be singing is all I needed to hear. As if that would entice anyone to go. It's sad that it's gone like this tbh cos in the early days of the pod I loved them. But she's changed. And she has me blocked 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.