Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely did not realise this thread title had been suggested when I suggested it yesterday.
Well done @Biscuit or cake I think I may be living in your brain 😂 👏🏻
Or it was just the title that had to be for wor CRW

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what planet she is on where she thinks that binge eating and drinking tit loads of wine, then not eating for a few hours, will help her lose weight 😂 maybe just cut out the booze, cut out the tit and get off your arse ey?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about selective memory ! That baby has been permanently attached to her body since he was born ! Such a joker !

Reactions: 10
Busy?! BUSY?! She’s never been busy in her life the daft witch. You can tell any free time she’s got she’s scrolling TikTok as well as she shares countless random vids from it on her story! Maybe keep the poor little lad up longer than his 5.30pm bedtime so you can hoy more wine down your neck you absolute whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg look at her stories 😂😂 why have a public social media account if it sits heavy on you people having an opinion. Oh I forgot it’s your job you stupid woman. She really is draining the life out of her husband.

Reactions: 9
Omg look at her stories 😂😂 why have a public social media account if it sits heavy on you people having an opinion. Oh I forgot it’s your job you stupid woman. She really is draining the life out of her husband.
What was she saying, it’s deleted!

Reactions: 1
[
What was she saying, it’s deleted!
I think she got sent an email from someone who was going to DM her. They said something she didn’t like and she ranted they basically had a different view to her but compared it to trolling.

Reactions: 5
[
I think she got sent an email from someone who was going to DM her. They said something she didn’t like and she ranted they basically had a different view to her but compared it to trolling.
The email was saying that they really liked her blah blah but they were sad they couldn't direct message her etc etc, the person then went via their SMA account and basically said what was the point of her if no one can chat via DMs ...she's taken it as that as an attack and so that's why she's shut off her DMs ...she's shut her DMs off because she can't be arsed to actually engage with the people that pay her bills ! That buy the tat she's constantly shilling! She's soo up her own arse she has now convinced herself that's why she's shut her DMs off !

Poor CRW !

We all know she's a bit precious but this is laughable!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The email was saying that they really liked her blah blah but they were sad they couldn't direct message her etc etc, the person then went via their SMA account and basically said what was the point of her if no one can chat via DMs ...she's taken it as that as an attack and so that's why she's shut off her DMs ...she's shut her DMs off because she can't be arsed to actually engage with the people that pay her bills ! That buy the tat she's constantly shilling! She's soo up her own arse she has now convinced herself that's why she's shut her DMs off !

Poor CRW !

Couldn’t have put it better. Was going to say I can’t believe she’s deleted but who am I kidding she’s a twit!

Reactions: 4

Poor CRW !

Thank you! I gave up half way through and just went to look again and they are obvs gone.

Poor CRW !

Wow! So not even anything horrible or a ‘baddy’!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.