Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it me or the angle she’s sat at that makes her look huge?! She’s definitely not that big in real life unless she seriously photoshops all her insta posts which I highly doubt. Also that dress and black blazer looks horrendous, what was she thinking?!
She’s just one of those people who looks hideous on tv don’t know what it is but her face just looks like a full moon no matter what angle it’s at . The video was awful and cringing as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that their “brand” is married and annoyed but it just comes across as her being a total witch. Even Chris joking about her singing came across as exasperated (dont blame him) but it’s just so blah. Come see a married couple bicker and him huff around whilst she thinks she’s Beyoncé. I can do that for free at home with my own husband thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Although I don’t think Rosie’s in the right, I do think it is weird to feel so entitled to talk to a ‘celebrity’ that when they have set a clear boundary of not allowing your DM to go out of your way to email them?! It’s just as weird as all the people in her comments telling her how worried they were about her having a week off. Maybe I just don’t understand Instagram culture…?

Just goes to show that she stories without thinking and then regrets it. Even if she feels compelled to capture these sorts of rants, surely she can set up a ‘close friends’ list so it doesn’t go out to the world and his wife?!
She’s no celebrity she’s just CRW

Reactions: 2
A few weeks ago I saw a tiktok where some girl belted a tune at full volume and her brother was like "it's like living with meatloaf". That's all I think about when I hear Rosie sing 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Advertising she’s going to be singing, will NOT sell tickets I’m afraid!
They're doing a couple of work in progress shows in my home town and they've sold out straight away. Would rather tit in my hands and clap, but a lass I know is verrry excited to have got tickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're doing a couple of work in progress shows in my home town and they've sold out straight away. Would rather tit in my hands and clap, but a lass I know is verrry excited to have got tickets.
Is that for Chris stand up or for SMA? I’ve got tickets to see Chris but the show has been rescheduled a few times and now I can’t remember when it is. Think it’s next year. Luckily decided against SMA tickets

Is that for Chris stand up or for SMA? I’ve got tickets to see Chris but the show has been rescheduled a few times and now I can’t remember when it is. Think it’s next year. Luckily decided against SMA tickets
My tickets for Chris were rescheduled and then cancelled! Got a refund but no refund of booking fee etc. So got lost about £15 on 2 tickets!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My tickets for Chris were rescheduled and then cancelled! Got a refund but no refund of booking fee etc. So got lost about £15 on 2 tickets!
What?! You shouldn't be out of pocket because it was cancelled!

Reactions: 7
SMA. Tickets only went on sale the other day. I'm gutted cos when I went on the website i saw that Jason Manford was doing a show too but that was sold out 😂

Reactions: 3
What?! You shouldn't be out of pocket because it was cancelled!
I know. Tried to argue that but it is in the reams of terms and conditions no-one ever reads 🙃

They argue that they have still incurred costs...not sure how that works but long story short I don't have a leg to stand on

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
SMA. Tickets only went on sale the other day. I'm gutted cos when I went on the website i saw that Jason Manford was doing a show too but that was sold out 😂
He’s great live and such a nice guy. Saw him a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
is it me or the angle she’s sat at that makes her look huge?! She’s definitely not that big in real life unless she seriously photoshops all her insta posts which I highly doubt. Also that dress and black blazer looks horrendous, what was she thinking?!
When you're taking pictures of yourself or videoing yourself you can learn to get the right angle to appear slimmer. The way she appears on TV would be how she looks in real life as she's not angling the camera alto look slimmer. Nothing wrong with being a larger lass at all just wish people would own it, she was going on about filters yesterday which I completely agree with her however to me trying to appear different or lying about your clothing size is just as bad tbh.

Reactions: 5
Not CRW related but I have tickets to see Chris and he keeps referring to it happening in 2022 but my ticket says its for this November 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.