Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I don’t think Rosie’s in the right, I do think it is weird to feel so entitled to talk to a ‘celebrity’ that when they have set a clear boundary of not allowing your DM to go out of your way to email them?! It’s just as weird as all the people in her comments telling her how worried they were about her having a week off. Maybe I just don’t understand Instagram culture…?

Just goes to show that she stories without thinking and then regrets it. Even if she feels compelled to capture these sorts of rants, surely she can set up a ‘close friends’ list so it doesn’t go out to the world and his wife?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Although I don’t think Rosie’s in the right, I do think it is weird to feel so entitled to talk to a ‘celebrity’ that when they have set a clear boundary of not allowing your DM to go out of your way to email them?! It’s just as weird as all the people in her comments telling her how worried they were about her having a week off. Maybe I just don’t understand Instagram culture…?

Just goes to show that she stories without thinking and then regrets it. Even if she feels compelled to capture these sorts of rants, surely she can set up a ‘close friends’ list so it doesn’t go out to the world and his wife?!
I think when it comes to Rosie, she never stops telling us Instagram is her job. Can you imagine any other job where you shut off your line of communication? Like working in an office and refusing to send or reply to emails or answer the phone? I genuinely think her content has gone rapidly downhill since she turned off her comments on stories because she’s not getting the followers who wouldn’t be nasty but would give her a rain check on how she’s coming across. No one would dare do that on her grid as she’d throw you to the mercy of her followers as she has done before

Reactions: 12
What is going on with her ? Maybe she’s depressed ? Nothing is funny anymore, or entertaining. I feel like she reads here and adjusts her content as I don’t know how many times lately she’s said ‘she’s working’ and as for the babysitting thing, just bizarre and the constant swigging of wine. Just bore off, absolutely nothing to see 🤨

Reactions: 13
I think she’s really unhappy. Definitely has lost her spark and can’t see any positives. I was thinking about what she used to be like and I think she hasn’t been happy since around Chris on Strictly.

Reactions: 23
I think she’s really unhappy. Definitely has lost her spark and can’t see any positives. I was thinking about what she used to be like and I think she hasn’t been happy since around Chris on Strictly.
That’s when I started to follow her, cracked me up that they would all gather and have parties. She seemed so normal and in touch with the real world. But not now.

Reactions: 9
What is going on with her ? Maybe she’s depressed ? Nothing is funny anymore, or entertaining. I feel like she reads here and adjusts her content as I don’t know how many times lately she’s said ‘she’s working’ and as for the babysitting thing, just bizarre and the constant swigging of wine. Just bore off, absolutely nothing to see 🤨
I suspect pnd- she’s just not the same person

Reactions: 1

Jesus is you think that’s bad don’t look at Stacey Solomon 😂

I hate it when Instagrammers are twats and people say maybe depression. Most of them are just entitled cunts and have got too big for their boots. I’m not belittling depression. My husband has suffered badly 17 years with it and attempted suicide and takes lots of meds so we live with it daily and I had pnd 17 years ago. I’m not having a go at you by the way it’s just been mentioned loads on here and a few other threads when people act like this. And if it is the case her mother is with her almost daily so should point it out to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s going on about how bad filters are etc promoting poor body image etc yet she promotes negativity and moaning constantly and promotes being hammered from 3pm each day? Ok love 🙄

Reactions: 9
She definitely does not have PND. I think it’s just a case of be careful what you wish for…

Reactions: 8

I hate it when Instagrammers are twats and people say maybe depression. Most of them are just entitled cunts and have got too big for their boots. I’m not belittling depression. My husband has suffered badly 17 years with it and attempted suicide and takes lots of meds so we live with it daily and I had pnd 17 years ago. I’m not having a go at you by the way it’s just been mentioned loads on here and a few other threads when people act like this. And if it is the case her mother is with her almost daily so should point it out to her.
Too many times crappy behaviour is labelled as depression or something equally as emotive when the bottom line is it's an adult that chooses to behave like an entitled head !

Her behaviour is irritatic, fueled by alcohol and most times attention seeking. She thinks she's amusing and relatable...she's neither !

And as with all these zelebs that have come by fame, money or both on the coat tails of others she thinks that puts her above any form of accountability or criticism...it doesn't!

She's becoming this drunken lush that people are laughing at and are starting to pity ! Very sad really!

Reactions: 17
Too many times crappy behaviour is labelled as depression or something equally as emotive when the bottom line is it's an adult that chooses to behave like an entitled head !

Her behaviour is irritatic, fueled by alcohol and most times attention seeking. She thinks she's amusing and relatable...she's neither !

And as with all these zelebs that have come by fame, money or both on the coat tails of others she thinks that puts her above any form of accountability or criticism...it doesn't!

She's becoming this drunken lush that people are laughing at and are starting to pity ! Very sad really!
👏👏👏👏👏 yes this !

Reactions: 4
Oh you’re totally right I think I was quick to label and I am in now way qualified to say she has depression.
She’s just become a knob really !

QUOTE="Crazymum, post: 5824288, member: 21517"]

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Jealousy? After all she's the all singing all dancing one?

Reactions: 1
Bit late for the holiday snaps isn’t it ?? Obv still a top secret destination but still it filled a few spaces . I didn’t see the rant but saw the after but after she took them down I think she’s lost the plot she’s ran out of stuff to share . She obv isn’t allowed to share the house Robin is no longer cute just highly annoying she hasn’t really got a job to talk about she’s hitting a brick wall . The thing about the tour it’s going to be full of her followers so she’s probably going to think she’s mint for a short while but can definitely see a very deflated CRW after Xmas just in time for her first rural Northumberland winter ….. Christ help us . And yes Chris looks ancient on that story this morning what’s she doing to him !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone has commented on rosies recent ad for the tour saying that they are driving from portsmouth to Glasgow to see them. Now duck me is that gonna be a disappointing waste of petrol 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They are really having to try and flog the december dates aren't they!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.