Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopy29

So, don’t lynch me….. I was at the Newcastle SMA tour show tonight…. I was given tickets 18 months ago for my birthday as they’re local my in laws thought we would like them. Long story short, it was utter gash.
Chris was funny, I mean it’s his job to be funny, and he generally is! Rosie was horrific. False cackling constantly, talking over Chris, making the WHOLE SHOW about her.
They came out together and a spotlight shone on her for a minute with her dancing around whilst Chris was in the dark on the other side of the sofa, then just got into the show. No opening introduction for Chris, just Rosie.
She read all of the questions out (badly- but blamed dental surgery earlier today for her lack of charisma!) and at the end had a ‘hand written letter’ handed to her which asked her to sing, so they ended the show with her singing a couple of songs. I and most of my block got up and left when she started singing.

It should have been called the Rosie show.

Oh and she told a member of the audience to, and I quote…”oh go and kill yourself, will ya” when a comment was made about them finishing an advent calendar in July.
She has turned into a fame hungry, utterly vile CUNT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Anagst

VIP Member
What narked me most about her moan about being unable to breast feed was the "I still believe breast is best" comment. Clearly her kids have thrived being formula fed and there is ZERO shame in using formula. I exclusively formula fed, didn't even try breastfeeding and its the best decision I made for us, I had been on the fence, but ultimately, I believe it was the right choice as my milk was pretty much non-existent I never had leaky boobs or anything, and i know that my mental health would have suffered massively if i couldn't feed her properly. FED is best.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I don’t know ANYONE who ‘works so hard’ they can drink on the job, wait until the kids are in bed to start work, film a montage in the middle of ‘work’ where one lies on the floor and the other pretends they have found them dead.

I used to love both of them in the early days. It now all just seems staged and CRW is no longer relatable. Money and ‘fame’ has changed her which is sad as she seemed down to Earth and really approachable before letting everything get to her head.
They need to remember their roots, their working class backgrounds and that their whole like ability is because they were like ‘us.’

They are no longer as likeable with their jokes about furlough, saying how they are so busy her Mam does their shopping etc, then in the next breath the kids are sat in front of the tv or she’s got the time to montage being dead on the floor. Could she/he not use this time to do an online order, or quickly pop to the shop? Shops are open 24/7.
When I look at how hard some families have had it and then these 2 saying how busy they are or how hard they work....they just aren’t relatable at all anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 39

goldrings111

“So nice to be back on stage” I can’t cope with her acting like fucking Beyoncé when she worked at Butlins 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

pokeitwithastick

I’m new to Tattle and only joined because when I found this thread, I found my people. I listened to the Podcast religiously but found Rosie became more and more irritating as time went on. I turned off when they started on people who’d been furloughed and needed to rant but couldnt find anyone to rant to. I haven’t listened since. So glad I never bought tickets for the tour.
How tone deaf do you need to be to take the piss out of people who didn’t know if their jobs were safe and had months of uncertainty on 20% lower wages only to then bang on about all the needless lamps and shades you were buying for your 1.5 mill mansion?
Absolute cretin.

Reactions: 38

Lucylululu

Well said. I live in an area where the BF rate is really poor and I was stared at so often when breastfeeding as if I was a freak! In hospital on my Ward I was the only one out of six breastfeeding and the other Mum's were asking me how I knew when my baby was full! I also had one woman complain to the midwives my baby was crying too much and they came and said could they give her a bottle as I was struggling to get her latched on!

Another 'mummy influencer' has complained about having to breastfeed and how she had no ME time and lost her independence. Like you say, it doesn't really encourage breastfeeding but I agree, Rosie has to make it all about her. I'm sure it was more so she could get back on the alcohol and palm him off with her mother!

Going back a few years but in my area all the forumla feeding mum's were on benefits and got coupons to buy the forumla..it wasn't because they could afford it or were going to work, it was because they got it free. When I moved my baby onto forumla milk, I found it really expensive compared to breastfeeding but of course I had to pay for it as I wasn't on benefits.
Wow, that last paragraph is incredibly sweeping and judgemental. “All formula feeding mums were on benefits”? Those vouchers can help stop children going hungry for those on low incomes. Might want to check your privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lakajo

Chatty Member
She really has excelled herself with those stories this morning. ‘I used to be so lazy’…you still fucking are love! She has not grafted to get where she is, it has all been handed to her on a plate (or a coat tail) and I just don’t understand how she can be so ungrateful! Yes we all get down, yes we all have a moan but not to 800k people in the internet, the majority of which are normal hard working folk who would love to have the life she has, with no money worries, 2 lovely healthy children, a beautiful home. God I’m raging. I’m a nurse, worked throughout the pandemic, didn’t see my family for fear of giving them covid (still have the fear) , live each month hand to mouth - not that I think I’m a martyr or anything, it’s my job, it’s what I chose to do. I’d love to have the freedom she does, do
Some charity work, but something back out there in to society. She does fuck all for anyone else. I’ve just unfollowed her, fuck their podcast, I’ll go back to listening about serial killers on my dog walks. Gonna get a refund on their tour tickets too, I refuse to line that ungrateful arsehole’s pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Rosie, you know the rule. If you’re up having to watch the pre-6am CBeebies trailer over and over and over, you’re allowed to moan.
anything after 6am,dry yer eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Shoegal17

VIP Member
You could be the hardest working person ever and still not be financially successful so what’s so wrong with saying ‘hands up we are so lucky that my husband works in an overpaid industry and we have a luxury life’. Most slog their guts out to get by, working harder than she will ever know. Just be a little humble that you can live your life so comfortable.

Reactions: 35

pokeitwithastick

So nows shes declaring she has to have a wine before going on stage. Well if you can't do "your job" without a drink you have a problem. Stop glorifying having a drinking problem.
and the whole ‘I’m quiet before a performance, it’s my process’

f**k off. Butlin redcoats don’t have a process. Who does she think she is?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lollykins11

Omg her recent post about Wembley… a photo of her singing and no sign of Chris. She thinks she’s Beyoncé I’m cringing 🤣🤣🤣 she should be thanking Chris for “making her dreams come true” if she wasn’t married to him she’d be performing at a Pontins child disco in a fucking penguin outfit!

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
They seem to have forgotten the £800 plus they spent on wine from fortnum and mason at the start of lockdown, which was the start of the stupid 4 o’clock wine time nonesense …. They literally have no clue about reality. The lockdown will have resulted in more listeners to the shit podcast/ more adverts from her on Instagram ( let’s not forget the constant hello fresh ) and probably helped them buy their big F off house in the country plus as others have said , the cars and used twice motorhome .
They were doing everything they moaned about people on furlough doing during lockdown until she got pregnant, then she moaned she couldn’t drink .
Not everyone could afford a birthday cake a week or a peloton / PlayStation 5 or whatever it was , some were struggling to home school and actually work , or dealing with loneliness and isolation and worries about job security 🤦🏽‍♀️ .Yes his tour was postponed, but he had other work to fall back on . And let’s not forget, she’s so busy and works constantly, I mean they had to write a book 🙄 , probably now 99p in a bargain bin .
I’m sure a few people had a blast , but I would say the majority didn’t …. And let’s not forget we were and still are extremely worried about the pandemic we are still in , people lost loved ones and couldn’t go to their funerals , gave birth alone , couldn’t get married etc , while she moaned she couldn’t go to the pub ! If you are reading this you ignorant pair of morons , you need to apologise for the bullshit you spouted re this and get a grip on reality 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Poptart

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed them both today. Chris’s passive aggressive comment about people still listening to the free podcast but not paying for the tour. I’m not being an enabler to their bullshit
They get paid for doing the podcast though as it has lots of adverts on it. They aren't doing it for free out the goodness of their hearts, however much they claim they are. I liked Chris but he's going as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33