Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos of her singing Like A Prayer look like they have come straight from the X Factor, week 2 when the mumsy, ok singer with a sob story is still in but will be voted out that week and will be on Lorraine on the Monday saying how she has big plans for her career but is never heard from again.
Although, even the awful make overs on that show are better than what Rosie’s stylists put her in…not flattering at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The rapping is just bleeping abysmal. I can’t actually believe that people are saying this absolute dog tit is entertaining? How depressing that multiple people think saying “kill yourself” is hilarious…even if you take away how distasteful it is, it just isn’t funny I honestly do not understand!

I know people stick up for Chris on here but I honestly think he’s just as much of an hole…he clearly thinks he can actually rap as this isn’t the first time he’s done it and it THE most embarrassing thing I’ve seen.
Totally agree. Chris trying to play the down ro earth lad from the North East, with his big fake gormless smile. They're a couple of attention seeking muppets, he's not blind to how much of a dick she is.

Personally, I'd rather gouge my eyes out than pay good money to inflate the egos of these two.

P.s they look like they need a good scrub, the both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely did not know this was a thing!!! Thank you... I really have learnt something new today!!! The thought of a tooth displayed in a downstairs loo is an image which won’t leave me anytime soon though😂X
The majority of the time it’s children, or teens who are having ortho extractions.. but yes.. sometimes adults want to take them home!!

it’s not even a single tooth in the downstairs loo.. it’s TEETH!! I would hate to be a guest in their house!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was she extremely different looking before having kids? Im just wondering as someone said earlier he asked her out at school and she said no then they got reacquainted once he was a bit famous. Was she the hot girl at school that now he could get cos he was on the up? Because im struggling to see what she brought to the relationship for him, as a lad about town with a tv show, unless pre kids she looked very different and was more of a catch because she isn't very funny or clever or impressive in other ways.
She wasn’t good looking when she was young, though she often says she was ‘hot’ and had a ‘banging body’ so, what she lacked in looks she certainly made up for it in deluded confidence 🤣
Her sister got the looks, that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ‘brush your teeth’ alarm must have been switched off the amount of times she’s had issues with her teeth.
I brush my teeth 3 times a day & pregnancy caused me so many dental issues, like who knew 😫 Similar to Rosie I had an abscess on a molar but had to wait 9 months to get it removed, couldn’t get it whipped out on a whim like CRW cos I had a show to do! Privileged twit!!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she got a tooth removed because she didn't have time for root canal 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I genuinely did not know this was a thing!!! Thank you... I really have learnt something new today!!! The thought of a tooth displayed in a downstairs loo is an image which won’t leave me anytime soon though😂X
I had a broken tooth extracted when I was about 30 and the dentist asked me if I wanted to keep it. I declined but we had a good look at it all the same as he explained why it had broken 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.