Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris was probably made to take the pictures. He’s always been so lovely and said he loves Rosie getting fans and stuff why wouldn’t he want his wife to be popular.

he’s created a monster that he can no longer keep under wraps hasn’t he😂

Reactions: 10
I went last night and she was gulping that wine down and then fell off the sofa!! Like never seen someone down wine like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That latest post 😂😂😂 where the duck is Chris and his coat tails?? Her new found ‘fame’ has most definitely gone to her head.

Reactions: 6
Also her dressing up as Barry beef was shite! Did anybody else go?
The Beef family was one of the main reasons I gave up on the podcast as it’s, as they would say, utter shite. I’m so glad I got a refund on my tickets as I was supposed to be there last night!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
As if I took this photo just for you lot 😂 knew you would appreciate it 😂
Thank you 😎 but omg it is much worse than I thought , you just can’t un see that … are you ok , do you think you may need professional support to recover from the experience 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed them both today. Chris’s passive aggressive comment about people still listening to the free podcast but not paying for the tour. I’m not being an enabler to their bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.