Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so embarrassed she sang 🤢🤢🤢
Shes so desperate to be a singer. She sings at any given opportunity. I always skip so fast past her stories when she sings... or when she does that fake cackle that she drags out. GAWWWDDDDD.

Reactions: 6
Who gave them a tv show?
I’ve got an awful feeling she’s going to turn up on I’m a celeb or something isn’t she

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Who gave them a tv show?
I’ve got an awful feeling she’s going to turn up on I’m a celeb or something isn’t she
If she ever went on there I'd suggest voting her for every single trial so that we could see her suffer but she's that in love with herself she'd see any kind of vote as a positive thing

Reactions: 7
If she ever went on there I'd suggest voting her for every single trial so that we could see her suffer but she's that in love with herself she'd see any kind of vote as a positive thing
Yeah, she’d see it as the public can’t get enough of her 🙄

Reactions: 3
Having had a friend take their own life and had another friend admit to me they were suicidal it is never OK to jokingly tell someone to kill themselves.
She is so thoughtless, that comment definetly would have triggered someone out of the thousands of people there.
Not ok Rosie at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“So nice to be back on stage” I can’t cope with her acting like bleeping Beyoncé when she worked at Butlins 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Holy tit man, she absolutely murdered that song didnt she??
I used to quite like CR and would happily have gone along to his show . .
Fast forward a few years, you could NOT pay me to go, WHO does puggle faced RR think she is ffs?
Wonder if there were words between the 2 of them after her response to the heckler or do we think CR is a limp wristed down trodden wet wipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit man, she absolutely murdered that song didnt she??
I used to quite like CR and would happily have gone along to his show . .
Fast forward a few years, you could NOT pay me to go, WHO does puggle faced RR think she is ffs?
Wonder if there were words between the 2 of them after her response to the heckler or do we think CR is a limp wristed down trodden wet wipe?
It wasn’t even a heckler. It was someone who had submitted one of the public questions they’d asked for from what I’ve seen

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Chris is downtrodden. He always bigs her up, gives her all the credit for SMA while she mocks him And gives him credit for nothing. Her total lack of self awareness and empathy is typical of someone who is spoilt and used to having her own way. She has many narcissistic personality traits. I don’t think Chris gets much say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Her ‘brush your teeth’ alarm must have been switched off the amount of times she’s had issues with her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The traffic was very congested on the journey to Newcastle an hour prior to their show starting - that was because a poor young girl had climbed over the barrier of the bridge (directly opposite the area) with the intention of jumping.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The traffic was very congested on the journey to Newcastle an hour prior to their show starting - that was because a poor young girl had climbed over the barrier of the bridge (directly opposite the area) with the intention of jumping.
Oh but it inconvenienced them by putting the show back 🙄. I hope the girl is OK.
Her rant on insta about people getting there earlier tonight than last night because they went on late was ridiculous! This is her job, we're still in the midst of a pandemic and it was the first show back for the arena, so I would have expected a delay anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her ‘brush your teeth’ alarm must have been switched off the amount of times she’s had issues with her teeth.

To be fair pregnancy and hormones can wreck some people’s teeth. Or just some of us have inherited crappy teeth.

Reactions: 7
To be fair pregnancy and hormones can wreck some people’s teeth. Or just some of us have inherited crappy teeth.
She’s admitted in the past though she “forgets” to brush. Because she’s so busy and all

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.