Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first half was appalling last night, I was cringing for Chris. I really hope he wakes up and sees how CRW will be the ruin of his career.

Reactions: 12
I understand humour is subjective, but surely joking about suicide is the line?
I really don’t understand how anyone can find that funny? I’m very thick skinned and not at all a ❄ flake but there is a line and she crossed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys I was there tonight and I hate to admit it but I really enjoyed it 👀

however one point Chris mentioned her comment to someone in the audience last night and Rosie was mortified 🤣

oh and only complaint I have is the 30 minute break! I never known a break to be that long?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys I was there tonight and I hate to admit it but I really enjoyed it 👀

however one point Chris mentioned her comment to someone in the audience last night and Rosie was mortified 🤣

oh and only complaint I have is the 30 minute break! I never known a break to be that long?
Did she sing for you?
I bet she is mortified now she’s been told how inappropriate telling someone to kill themselves is and could have potentially ruined both their careers if they person she said it to didn’t find it funny

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Did she sing for you?
I bet she is mortified now she’s been told how inappropriate telling someone to kill themselves is and could have potentially ruined both their careers if they person she said it to didn’t find it funny
She sang once then “rapped” with Chris after that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her sister looks so nice in her Instagram pics today. CRW isn't fat but doesn't look good stood next to Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this had been posted but I’ve just seen it and am cringing so hard. Can’t believe people have paid to see this

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I am still baffled that she took the tooth home with her from the dentist?! I have had teeth out over the years and taking it home has never been suggested to me- thank God! What is she going to do with it? Just use it as a prop for the show?! Leave it out for the Tooth Fairy?? X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rapping is just bleeping abysmal. I can’t actually believe that people are saying this absolute dog tit is entertaining? How depressing that multiple people think saying “kill yourself” is hilarious…even if you take away how distasteful it is, it just isn’t funny I honestly do not understand!

I know people stick up for Chris on here but I honestly think he’s just as much of an hole…he clearly thinks he can actually rap as this isn’t the first time he’s done it and it THE most embarrassing thing I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am still baffled that she took the tooth home with her from the dentist?! I have had teeth out over the years and taking it home has never been suggested to me- thank God! What is she going to do with it? Just use it as a prop for the show?! Leave it out for the Tooth Fairy?? X
Omg people take their teeth home all the time 🤣 I once spoke to a patient who said they wanted to take their tooth home as their husband displayed them in the downstairs loo.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was she extremely different looking before having kids? Im just wondering as someone said earlier he asked her out at school and she said no then they got reacquainted once he was a bit famous. Was she the hot girl at school that now he could get cos he was on the up? Because im struggling to see what she brought to the relationship for him, as a lad about town with a tv show, unless pre kids she looked very different and was more of a catch because she isn't very funny or clever or impressive in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg people take their teeth home all the time 🤣 I once spoke to a patient who said they wanted to take their tooth home as their husband displayed them in the downstairs loo.
I genuinely did not know this was a thing!!! Thank you... I really have learnt something new today!!! The thought of a tooth displayed in a downstairs loo is an image which won’t leave me anytime soon though😂X

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.