Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t good looking when she was young, though she often says she was ‘hot’ and had a ‘banging body’ so, what she lacked in looks she certainly made up for it in deluded confidence 🤣
Her sister got the looks, that’s for sure!
Yes, she’s mentioned once or twice how ‘lush’ she was back then and how she was far better looking than Chris

What are thooooooose 🤣
StitchFix?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, she’s mentioned once or twice how ‘lush’ she was back then and how she was far better looking than Chris

StitchFix?
Well she isn’t now . She heavily filters her photos to give herself a chin and to give herself some eyes . I’ve seen them in the flesh loads of times before the move . Chris looks exactly the same Rosie dosent

Reactions: 7
On his latest post, Chris pays tribute to CRW and puts (as a joke) ‘I’m scared of her’

I can well believe it, she sounds like a nightmare to live with. She does sod all around the house, gives him tit when he gets fit & loses weight and whinges all day long.
Bet lockdown has been a real eye-opener for Chris.

Reactions: 15
She wasn’t good looking when she was young, though she often says she was ‘hot’ and had a ‘banging body’ so, what she lacked in looks she certainly made up for it in deluded confidence 🤣
Her sister got the looks, that’s for sure!
She wasn’t bad looking, but she was very popular, she was part of the ‘in crowd’ and Chris wasn’t, he was always very ‘geeky’.

She wasn’t bad looking, but she was very popular, she was part of the ‘in crowd’ and Chris wasn’t, he was always very ‘geeky’.
I feel like I've heard her say on the podcast before "I didn't really have a group at school, I just kind of got on with everyone" and if that isn't code for being an arrogant witch who thought everyone loved them then I don't know what is! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I've heard her say on the podcast before "I didn't really have a group at school, I just kind of got on with everyone" and if that isn't code for being an arrogant witch who thought everyone loved them then I don't know what is! 😂
I was that person but it was because I was insecure and didn’t feel like i really fitted in anywhere so I floated around everyone really. Also meant I came out with no lasting friends. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was Rosie too but she’s just putting on a facade to make out she was popular

Reactions: 10
So nows shes declaring she has to have a wine before going on stage. Well if you can't do "your job" without a drink you have a problem. Stop glorifying having a drinking problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So nows shes declaring she has to have a wine before going on stage. Well if you can't do "your job" without a drink you have a problem. Stop glorifying having a drinking problem.
and the whole ‘I’m quiet before a performance, it’s my process’

f**k off. Butlin redcoats don’t have a process. Who does she think she is?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210913-184511_Instagram.jpg

You can really see the editing on the left chin/cheek, it's like she's cut a massive bit of flesh off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've just read their book (no judgement). Does anyone know why her brother hardly get mentioned or talked about in it or on the podcast? Kate gets mentioned loads.

I've just read their book (no judgement). Does anyone know why her brother hardly get mentioned or talked about in it or on the podcast? Kate gets mentioned loads.
Didn’t Kate and Rosie share a room growing up? And I think there’s a bit of a gap in age between them and Kevin. They get on, he used to be at the Strictly parties back when Rosie was likeable. I think he just has a normal trade job and keeps himself to himself

Reactions: 7
He's been on the pod. He's a normal bloke good craic I'd say!

Reactions: 5
she used to mention Kevin a lot, mostly to call him a mistake/accident because of the gap between him and the two girls.

She mentioned her brother a fair bit but often as "our kev" or "our kid" he rang the other week during a podcast, no shits given 🤣 then gave his business a shout out haha

Reactions: 5
Omg her recent post about Wembley… a photo of her singing and no sign of Chris. She thinks she’s Beyoncé I’m cringing 🤣🤣🤣 she should be thanking Chris for “making her dreams come true” if she wasn’t married to him she’d be performing at a Pontins child disco in a bleeping penguin outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's fallen face first into that age old trap of believing her own hype! She's there because of Chris and no other reason! What is her actual talent ? She can't sing, she's not funny , she can't style herself...what is her actual talent?

Reactions: 16
Oh dear god seeing people I follow posting stories of Chris Rosie’s show - the cringe factor is just beyond. Make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.