Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her mam and sister are far better looking and have all of the decorum that Rosie has none of . That is rank leaving those out why is she not mortified when Chris mentions it in the pod cast I bet she cackles away thinking it’s funny . I think Sandra needs to have a word CRW might be late thirties but mam needs to tell her she’s a dirty witch you are never too old for your mam to tell you that . I hope she didn’t leave them around when the production team were at Skank manor the other day 🤮🤮🤮
Lol isn’t she actually only like 32? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s older than 33? If I remember correctly on the podcast once they were talking about how old they were when Titanic came out and she said she was like 11 which would make her 35 I think

Reactions: 1
her story came up when I scrolled through Instagram , my husband said ‘she’s literally taking over his life ‘ ver profound from a man who never comments on anything 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Are we really gonna argue about how old she is? Can’t we all just agree she’s a twit no matter what her age is and move on.…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure they were both born in 1986, he’s had his birthday already earlier this month and Rosie’s is at the end of August and then they’ll both be 35.

Reactions: 5
What a weird video she’s put on of Chris putting her mike on. As if she’s the mega star 🙈🙈🙈 she’s gonna be bloody unbearable during this tour I know that much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't really give a shite what weight people are but that top does absolutely diddly squat for her. She actually looks pregnant.

Reactions: 6
The kiss on the neck ONLY WHEN HE SAW THE CAMERA. She has him under some pressure to perform!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All the refunds must be mounting up. The Newcastle arena have started advertising the tickets again for the rearranged dates coming up in September. I returned 4 So relieved to be shot of them! Remember being so excited when I first booked them. How quickly it changes. Absolutely no self awareness that woman

Reactions: 17
All the refunds must be mounting up. The Newcastle arena have started advertising the tickets again for the rearranged dates coming up in September. I returned 4 So relieved to be shot of them! Remember being so excited when I first booked them. How quickly it changes. Absolutely no self awareness that woman
I got my refund today for Chris’s tour that had been rearranged. It only took a week, I’m so pleased I’m not lining the Ramsey’s pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They were mocking the furlough scheme today on the pod. Explained that they were joking etc but Jesus christ. The mansion. The motor home. The range rover. The tesla. They're so far gone man.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So bloody glad I got my refund for the tour, even more so now she’s sold out to the celeb life…..

Barely goes on Insta anymore which was her whole thing. She’s become so unbearable, smug and just generally gross I’m glad I unfollowed her as well.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.