Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t listened to the pod for a few weeks. It is far too repetitive now and I stopped laughing out loud a while back, so just gave up.

I do think it’s a shame because it used to be something I’d look forward to. I can’t help but feel they would benefit from adjusting the format; having a guest (an actual guest not a ridiculous unfunny character) on to share a beef and answer questions from the public. Can’t imagine who they would actually be able to rope in now tbh but I’d find it far more engaging (plus means less of whingey CRW for our ears.)

I’m no podcast producer by any stretch but I miss how good it used to be and I find it sad that it now feels to be churned out just to pay the bills and fund CRW’s wannabe lifestyle…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I just add, he is a comedian and yeah, sometimes they do make jokes that are in bad taste…however, it’s not like him and Rosie were out on the front line, risking their lives, working 12 hour shifts, even working multiple shifts in a row. They were sat in their big bleeping house or big bleeping motor home, writing a book whilst not home schooling their kid (who was also in foundation? So hardly doing Mensa type work) I genuinely think they think turning their phones on and talking tit is not only a job, but a hard one at that?! SEE YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU PAIR OF KNOBS!!

They are tone deaf to people who were actually working at home, trying to home school as well. I work for an emergency service,not front line so at home and duck me, it was hard. Being at home on furlough, trying to home school whilst worrying about money is hard. People having bbqs or going to the beach in the summer is allowed! Hell,even people who aren’t furloughed are allowed to spend their HARD EARNED money on a bbq or day out!

They miss the mark each and every time and I hope people are seeing it and do the one thing that will harm them - not give them money. Then they Will be crying about it and we, the mere public who were furloughed or worked on more than writing a stupid book, can all raise a 4pm wine baby to real life hitting them where it hurts. Karma is a witch and can listen to podcast guys so be careful with what you say!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate the daily fail , but I so hope they get hold of this story , publish it and it ruins them . As someone else said just check your privilege !!! Anyone got contacts 🤔

Reactions: 6
Speaking of content for pod plus two tours. Ironically if she'd do more real life content like the house, the gardens, the play area. Anything about her real life we'd all prob enjoy it much more. That's what we liked her for initially. Their old house was lovely. But we see none of this one. Just her face close up moaning about one thing or another. Like. Bike guy. Anything. hasnt even said where they went on holiday. There's just nothing anymore.
I think they are keeping the house hidden waiting for some sort of deal. You know when their tours and new TV show makes them so popular they will do an OK type spread. 🙄 either that or they don’t have the money to furnish it! The CRW of old would have probably done some real life funny, relatable stuff about entertaining two kids during the holidays including the effort it takes to get them out of the house and to the beach, circus, museum etc she could even do a Warburtons packed lunch 😆 I’m sure I remember they did similar with the motor home last year.

Reactions: 7
I think they are keeping the house hidden waiting for some sort of deal. You know when their tours and new TV show makes them so popular they will do an OK type spread. 🙄 either that or they don’t have the money to furnish it! The CRW of old would have probably done some real life funny, relatable stuff about entertaining two kids during the holidays including the effort it takes to get them out of the house and to the beach, circus, museum etc she could even do a Warburtons packed lunch 😆 I’m sure I remember they did similar with the motor home last year.
I reckon the reason she’s not showing it as much now is that it got leaked all over social media/news outlets, showing every single room in the house, the grounds, even the address. Whereas I don’t think(?) the old house was shown to that extent in the papers etc. Don’t blame her reeeallly but she could at least make a bit more effort content wise considering she’s plugging herself as an influencer. Bit of a cop out really! I used to love watching her stories but she’s so boring now just comes across as posting for the sake of it to keep up appearances!

Reactions: 4
Think it’s so bleeping rude when people just say furloughed workers just want to sit on their arses all day and do nothing, like they had a choice to be furloughed? I wasn’t having a great time, petrified I was going to lose my job and I was struggling badly money wise and I was furloughed for 6 months, doesn’t mean I sat indoors for 6 months doing nothing, if I had a choice I’d of been at work but your company furloughs you, you don’t choose it. Just shows how entitled and clueless they are to have such a terrible opinion on it.
This! Me and my OH both got furloughed when I was 3 months pregnant and we both got made redundant when I went into hospital to be induced, we had my nephew move in with us for 3 months as my sister is a carer. So ontop of worrying about no money, we had an extra mouth to feed and baby stuff to buy. It wasn't all sunshine and roses. Oh and we were living in a 1 bed flat because covid stopped house moves in my area as my HA put a block. But yeah furlough was brilliant 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This! Me and my OH both got furloughed when I was 3 months pregnant and we both got made redundant when I went into hospital to be induced, we had my nephew move in with us for 3 months as my sister is a carer. So ontop of worrying about no money, we had an extra mouth to feed and baby stuff to buy. It wasn't all sunshine and roses. Oh and we were living in a 1 bed flat because covid stopped house moves in my area as my HA put a block. But yeah furlough was brilliant 🙄
Furlough wasn’t just one big holiday for the majority, like everyone else seemed to think. Yes it was nice at the beginning for a few days to think oh I don’t have to go to work, then the reality of 80% pay kicked in and the thought of being off for months. It was tough for everyone, especially those with kids!

Reactions: 10
Furlough wasn’t just one big holiday for the majority, like everyone else seemed to think. Yes it was nice at the beginning for a few days to think oh I don’t have to go to work, then the reality of 80% pay kicked in and the thought of being off for months. It was tough for everyone, especially those with kids!
I loved the fact that I got so much time with my OH and we could both enjoy being pregnant, but it was bloody hard. Especially as he still had his own flat to pay for (he moved in at the start of lockdown so that he was with me, but his dad lived with him so he still had his share to pay on the bills there) so it was my wage essentially that kept us afloat. We're fortunate that we managed, I cut out everything we didn't need, we shopped around online for baby stuff, bought a lot second hand on ebay and did very basic food shops and I squirreled away spare funds, because I knew we needed money to move, but we survived ❤ we also had the added strain of my nephew being under referral for autism, he's not always an easy kid, but lockdown made it 20 times worse because he was terrified, I didn't leave the flat, except for hospital appointments, because he wouldn't go outside, not even into the garden, because he was so scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately we have Robin back gurning in to the camera . I don’t know why she isn’t showing this house off I mean we’ve all seen it but it was immaculate the furniture all went together suited the house and probably the then owners . In comes Rosie and I honestly think she hasn’t a clue on how to furnish a house like that because it isn’t them . The other house was lovely I even liked some of her furniture because it suited the house and that house was them . Saw a bit of the good room with the production team it wasn’t too bad but they have obviously bought stuff off previous owners which will clash massively with their stuff the bits we have seen that she’s bought are 🤮. From the bits I’ve seen of this kitchen in this house the other one was much nicer

Reactions: 6
I haven’t listened to the podcast but I am livid reading all of these comments about what they have said about people being furloughed. Must have been so tough for them in their massive house with no money worries with only one child to entertain. So much harder for them than all those families living in flats with no outside space and multiple children to homeschool on only 80% of their income, having to choose whether to pay their gas bill or buy shopping that week because that was the reality for a lot of people. My partner and I both worked throughout the pandemic and although it was scary at times being in contact with the general public, I felt lucky to still have my job. It got me out of the house and I could see other people other than my family. So what if people had a bbq every day? It was summertime, what else was there to do?!

Reactions: 13
Haven’t listened to the pod for a few weeks. It is far too repetitive now and I stopped laughing out loud a while back, so just gave up.

I do think it’s a shame because it used to be something I’d look forward to. I can’t help but feel they would benefit from adjusting the format; having a guest (an actual guest not a ridiculous unfunny character) on to share a beef and answer questions from the public. Can’t imagine who they would actually be able to rope in now tbh but I’d find it far more engaging (plus means less of whingey CRW for our ears.)

I’m no podcast producer by any stretch but I miss how good it used to be and I find it sad that it now feels to be churned out just to pay the bills and fund CRW’s wannabe lifestyle…
I feel since they joined with Acaster it's very scripted. I think they need immo on board. She does Vogue's and luannas both of which are great.

I haven’t listened to the podcast but I am livid reading all of these comments about what they have said about people being furloughed. Must have been so tough for them in their massive house with no money worries with only one child to entertain. So much harder for them than all those families living in flats with no outside space and multiple children to homeschool on only 80% of their income, having to choose whether to pay their gas bill or buy shopping that week because that was the reality for a lot of people. My partner and I both worked throughout the pandemic and although it was scary at times being in contact with the general public, I felt lucky to still have my job. It got me out of the house and I could see other people other than my family. So what if people had a bbq every day? It was summertime, what else was there to do?!
Literally all they did was spend money during lockdown!

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s clearly caught up with Tattle, so has Robin gurning and showing us her top wasn’t from Bon Marche.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel since they joined with Acaster it's very scripted. I think they need immo on board. She does Vogue's and luannas both of which are great.

Literally all they did was spend money during lockdown!
I still get pissed off that Chris was gifted a PlayStation! Our whole household was furloughed , husband and 4 sons! Only ones that worked throughout were my 2 kids doing their paper rounds. All we did was sit in garden and eat! Our gas and electric was through the roof with computers running all day and our shopping bill was treble as they all normally eat at work! I got my refund for our tickets yesterday as I couldn’t cope watching him as in my eyes he’s as bad as her. They’re entitled , not relatable and ungrateful.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I still get pissed off that Chris was gifted a PlayStation! Our whole household was furloughed , husband and 4 sons! Only ones that worked throughout were my 2 kids doing their paper rounds. All we did was sit in garden and eat! Our gas and electric was through the roof with computers running all day and our shopping bill was treble as they all normally eat at work! I got my refund for our tickets yesterday as I couldn’t cope watching him as in my eyes he’s as bad as her. They’re entitled , not relatable and ungrateful.
Totally agree. They don't have to accept these gifts. Especially when they clearly have money to throw around.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. They don't have to accept these gifts. Especially when they clearly have money to throw around.
It’s not even like PlayStation needs the promotion. They sell themself and they sold out. So for a reasonably rich celeb be gifted one , well it’s just wrong.

Reactions: 12
It’s not even like PlayStation needs the promotion. They sell themself and they sold out. So for a reasonably rich celeb be gifted one , well it’s just wrong.
I know it starts from the company gifting it but the recipient doesn’t have to accept it or even if they do they could gift it on to someone else, someone who actually deserves it but can’t afford it. Now that would help them look like a better couple!

Reactions: 10
I know it starts from the company gifting it but the recipient doesn’t have to accept it or even if they do they could gift it on to someone else, someone who actually deserves it but can’t afford it. Now that would help them look like a better couple!
Yea exactly. They could say thanks so much for this gift but I’m lucky enough to be able to buy one myself so we’d like to donate to xyz. I can imagine Robin will end up being gifted loads of things throughout his life too .

Reactions: 11
Let them spout their furlough chat at their shows & see what happens! Chris does not enjoy hecklers or being called out at his shows. Let the pair of them see exactly what people think when they start spouting crap!

Can’t stand the pair of them! So far up their own arses! You can be the nations favourite one day & the very next day the villain. Never to be heard from again!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.