Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were mocking the furlough scheme today on the pod. Explained that they were joking etc but Jesus christ. The mansion. The motor home. The range rover. The tesla. They're so far gone man.
Given up on the pod cast but why are they mocking the furlough scheme . Short memories Chris dad was the maintenance man in the office I work in I think he’s retired now but would have been furloughed if he wasn’t . I hope the real monied people look down on them in their new surroundings nothing worse than “ nouveau rich” . You are both still working class who just happen to live in a house you paid 1.415 million for but you will always be working class don’t look down on those who are .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They were mocking the furlough scheme today on the pod. Explained that they were joking etc but Jesus christ. The mansion. The motor home. The range rover. The tesla. They're so far gone man.
The same furloughed people who have tickets for their shows, I hope they all cancel then the Ramsey’s can see what it is like being in financial difficulties. At the end of the day it’s there popularity that has made them cash which seems to be dwindling extremely fast, I hope they bought that big fancy house with cash as that is all they are going to have left soon.
I used to be a huge fan of Chris, have met him out & about in South Shields a few times & always found him friendly & down to earth but now he seems to be so far up his own arse that I was thankful a reason came to get a refund on his tour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was so mortifying to listen to… can they not hear themselves?! Chris said basically word for word ‘We are talking about a few specific people we know who were having a great time, doing naff all, having a barbecue every day and we were at home, home schooling Robin, recording this podcast and writing the book every day’

…so… apart from the home schooling, which you’ve said enough times you didn’t do much of, I’d call that doing naff all too and probably with far more in the bank with anyone who’d gone through the uncertainty of being furloughed!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It was so mortifying to listen to… can they not hear themselves?! Chris said basically word for word ‘We are talking about a few specific people we know who were having a great time, doing naff all, having a barbecue every day and we were at home, home schooling Robin, recording this podcast and writing the book every day’

…so… apart from the home schooling, which you’ve said enough times you didn’t do much of, I’d call that doing naff all too and probably with far more in the bank with anyone who’d gone through the uncertainty of being furloughed!
Was this the home schooling file that went back empty to school ( CRW did do a big cackle when she admitted this ) but Robin was by their own admission an expert on Mario cart . 4 pm was also wine time every day till Rafe was in his way and the rest of the time spent moaning . Someone said earlier they met Chris around Shields and he was ok . By the time he moved and I saw him daily he had disappeared up his arse ! I know we don’t like to criticise kids but Robin is awful you don’t want your kids to play with him . And they are looking down on people who were furloughed . Take a look at yourselves

• Heart

Oh this has made me so mad. Most people who were furloughed got a 20% pay cut, yes they may have had bbq everyday but what else could people do especially when being furloughed was not there choice. My partner got furloughed in the first lock down & he hated it as could do nothing & I was still working so he was home alone a lot. They really have became out of touch with reality

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes this!
I stopped following too, she has lost all of her spark and who actually wants to watch someone moaning and drowning their sorrows all of the time? I think someone had a word about not having Robin gurning into the camera every day cos he’s on much less. Chris is rarely on and it all seems to have gone wrong since Rafe was born and they moved house. They both came across as much happier before and more together. I wonder if her mam is there so much cos her mental health is poor. This summer holidays she could be trying out all the fab activities in the area having fun, I’m sure she would earn from that and get her spark back. I wonder who pushed for the big house and all the extra tours, the pilot shows and adverts? She is so miserable, maybe she should ask her sister for some healing treatment.
Just before she became pregnant with Rafe I remember her doing a series of stories asking about moving to the country and would people recommend it. The majority of people said no, mainly for practical reasons (ferrying the kids around, having to drive everywhere etc). I work in a rural area of the north east and it’s incredibly isolating at times. Yes the villages have lovely communities but they can be quite hard to break your way into. It’s also quite difficult with two young children to pack them up and go for a walk to a park, coffee shop, meet other Mam’s etc. Her insistence on having the ‘celeb’ lifestyle with the big country house and the fancy cars may have ended up isolating her.

Reactions: 12

That’s shocking, idiots! They literally love themselves so much they can’t see that they are worse than the people they look down upon.

I know we all moan about Rosie on here, but I genuinely think Chris is just as bad. Numerous times he’s expressed opinions which I consider to be extremely sexist. He’s very arrogant in my opinion as well. Then to sit and mock the furloughed who are the people who have probably paid their wages the last few years? head.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They seem to have forgotten the £800 plus they spent on wine from fortnum and mason at the start of lockdown, which was the start of the stupid 4 o’clock wine time nonesense …. They literally have no clue about reality. The lockdown will have resulted in more listeners to the tit podcast/ more adverts from her on Instagram ( let’s not forget the constant hello fresh ) and probably helped them buy their big F off house in the country plus as others have said , the cars and used twice motorhome .
They were doing everything they moaned about people on furlough doing during lockdown until she got pregnant, then she moaned she couldn’t drink .
Not everyone could afford a birthday cake a week or a peloton / PlayStation 5 or whatever it was , some were struggling to home school and actually work , or dealing with loneliness and isolation and worries about job security 🤦🏽‍♀️ .Yes his tour was postponed, but he had other work to fall back on . And let’s not forget, she’s so busy and works constantly, I mean they had to write a book 🙄 , probably now 99p in a bargain bin .
I’m sure a few people had a blast , but I would say the majority didn’t …. And let’s not forget we were and still are extremely worried about the pandemic we are still in , people lost loved ones and couldn’t go to their funerals , gave birth alone , couldn’t get married etc , while she moaned she couldn’t go to the pub ! If you are reading this you ignorant pair of morons , you need to apologise for the bullshit you spouted re this and get a grip on reality 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Yesterdays podcast was the final straw for me. I loved it so much when I first found it (around episode 20 or so) but it's become so stale and CR & CRW seem so hateful these days.

Every weeks the exact same; she sings, he is a prude and says something is "the worst thing I've ever heard", they seem to hate each other and their kids.

The furlough stuff before banging on about their massive tour in yesterdays ep was rather tone deaf. Sorry everyone couldn't spend their lockdown with a book deal and buying a manor house.

Anyone else think the 'joke' about her thinking Chris is having an affair was an actual insight into her insecurities? All she bangs on about is how she thinks he's gotten fitter, must be doing a number on her.

One constellation is that Parenting Hell podcast seems to be getting better if anything. This week's ep with Pat Sharp was hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yesterdays podcast was the final straw for me. I loved it so much when I first found it (around episode 20 or so) but it's become so stale and CR & CRW seem so hateful these days.

Every weeks the exact same; she sings, he is a prude and says something is "the worst thing I've ever heard", they seem to hate each other and their kids.

The furlough stuff before banging on about their massive tour in yesterdays ep was rather tone deaf. Sorry everyone couldn't spend their lockdown with a book deal and buying a manor house.

Anyone else think the 'joke' about her thinking Chris is having an affair was an actual insight into her insecurities? All she bangs on about is how she thinks he's gotten fitter, must be doing a number on her.

One constellation is that Parenting Hell podcast seems to be getting better if anything. This week's ep with Pat Sharp was hilarious
I forgot to mention the book deal! And yes I was surprised that she admitted to standing there watching him wondering who he is texting. Kinda weird

Reactions: 2

Think it’s so bleeping rude when people just say furloughed workers just want to sit on their arses all day and do nothing, like they had a choice to be furloughed? I wasn’t having a great time, petrified I was going to lose my job and I was struggling badly money wise and I was furloughed for 6 months, doesn’t mean I sat indoors for 6 months doing nothing, if I had a choice I’d of been at work but your company furloughs you, you don’t choose it. Just shows how entitled and clueless they are to have such a terrible opinion on it.

Reactions: 22
Think it’s so bleeping rude when people just say furloughed workers just want to sit on their arses all day and do nothing, like they had a choice to be furloughed? I wasn’t having a great time, petrified I was going to lose my job and I was struggling badly money wise and I was furloughed for 6 months, doesn’t mean I sat indoors for 6 months doing nothing, if I had a choice I’d of been at work but your company furloughs you, you don’t choose it. Just shows how entitled and clueless they are to have such a terrible opinion on it.
I can’t believe they would criticise anyone, I was also furloughed. Thankfully my wage is not the main one but loosing 20% was hard as we have little slack. I was grateful as had no childcare when the nurseries closed but in no way sat doing nothing or having an eternal holiday. Still paid tax on my income and spent a lot of time worried that I wouldn’t have a job to go back to and feeling guilty that I was able to stay safe while others had to work frontline. They have no concept of how it was for others. They were living a life we will never have during the worst time for so many. I think the privileged would do well to keep their comments to themselves instead of moaning on their past it podcast. I don’t wish bad on anyone but perhaps a taste of reality would do them good, the higher you climb the further the fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so frustrating isn’t it! I understand how some people who worked throughout got the impression it was some big party but it really wasn’t, there was very minimal people enjoying it! It’s like whole benefit fraud thing - people think loads of folk scam the system and it’s actually a minuscule amount. Anyway, furlough was awful. I was off most of it and I hated every minute - you couldn’t do anything and even when some stuff opened up you couldn’t do anything much then either as you had to be back at work with 24 hours notice. I spent the whole time wondering would I lose my job, how was I paying the bills and would I be back at work the next day.

Reactions: 11
It’s so frustrating isn’t it! I understand how some people who worked throughout got the impression it was some big party but it really wasn’t, there was very minimal people enjoying it! It’s like whole benefit fraud thing - people think loads of folk scam the system and it’s actually a minuscule amount. Anyway, furlough was awful. I was off most of it and I hated every minute - you couldn’t do anything and even when some stuff opened up you couldn’t do anything much then either as you had to be back at work with 24 hours notice. I spent the whole time wondering would I lose my job, how was I paying the bills and would I be back at work the next day.
Exactly! Also annoyed me seeing on the daily Mail about furloughed workers having a day trip to the beach and how they’re fat lazy slobs, work shy, some of the comments were horrific. Ok so just because your employer has decided to furlough you you’re not allowed to leave your house at the weekend to go out with your family? The whole thing just bugged me. I don’t listen to the podcast anymore but this furlough thing would’ve made me stop anyway.

• Angry
Exactly! Also annoyed me seeing on the daily Mail about furloughed workers having a day trip to the beach and how they’re fat lazy slobs, work shy, some of the comments were horrific. Ok so just because your employer has decided to furlough you you’re not allowed to leave your house at the weekend to go out with your family? The whole thing just bugged me. I don’t listen to the podcast anymore but this furlough thing would’ve made me stop anyway.
I don’t listen to the podcast any more so haven’t heard it but the comments here made me want to scream. Even now I am struggling after last year! I did eventually lose my job due to covid but I was a late casualty from when places started to open up but they couldn’t yet (events). Business is booming now but I’d already lost my job. I am in so much debt now due to covid and I’m working hard to sort it out but they don’t give a duck cause it makes them chuckle in their huge mansion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t listen to the podcast any more so haven’t heard it but the comments here made me want to scream. Even now I am struggling after last year! I did eventually lose my job due to covid but I was a late casualty from when places started to open up but they couldn’t yet (events). Business is booming now but I’d already lost my job. I am in so much debt now due to covid and I’m working hard to sort it out but they don’t give a duck cause it makes them chuckle in their huge mansion.
Sorry to hear that about your job. I luckily went back to work and I’m so grateful for that. They always seem to have had it worse than anyone else… they’ll notice their listener numbers drop if they carry on the way they are with their very unpopular opinions!

Reactions: 7
I think they’re shitting themselves about the tours.
The original plan was to have chris’ stand up then a year before the SMA tour but now they’re stuck with trying to find content for both at the same time.

Add to that the need for content for a regular podcast, the fact they’ve just published a tie-in book so already have duplicated some content, and are trying to create more material off the back of a global pandemic. Chris and Rosie’s whole schtick is about relatable family stuff so they can’t even go for the left field/absurd like James Acaster etc.

They’re already scraping the barrel if they’re taking the piss out of furlough, so god knows what they’ll come up with for the shows. This could be make or break for their whole career.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think they’re shitting themselves about the tours.
The original plan was to have chris’ stand up then a year before the SMA tour but now they’re stuck with trying to find content for both at the same time.

Add to that the need for content for a regular podcast, the fact they’ve just published a tie-in book so already have duplicated some content, and are trying to create more material off the back of a global pandemic. Chris and Rosie’s whole schtick is about relatable family stuff so they can’t even go for the left field/absurd like James Acaster etc.

They’re already scraping the barrel if they’re taking the piss out of furlough, so god knows what they’ll come up with for the shows. This could be make or break for their whole career.
I’ve seen so many people cancelling their tickets, i said before on this thread I cancelled ours mainly because they changed the dates to mid week, and we’d be travelling from the Midlands to Newcastle. On a Wednesday night. Not even worth it, I paid £90 for the tickets 🤮
I think they’re badmouthing stuff to try and stay relevant, the problem with the tour being delayed so much (although not their fault) is the novelty has worn off from the podcast now, me and my partner used to listen to it every week and loved it, bought the tickets and now neither of us listen 🤷‍♀️

Anyone who slams furloughed workers can go and duck themselves IMO. Yeah Chris & Rosie, it’s just so fun sitting on your arse all day while your debt slowly racks up because you’re being paid literally pittance in comparison to what you’d usually get, having to now wade your way out of it for the following probably year or two with kids who need clothing, feeding, nursery, a decent birthday or Christmas because they’re only little once…rolling in a whole load of anxiety and depression along the way, relationship problems caused by the above, wondering if you’re going to be able to pay your rent one month to the next or be able to afford basic aldi shops. This situation was forced upon my family and so many others in this country and the line has been crossed with them. It’s so nice sitting in your ivory tower isn’t it, it’s amazing what you can comment on when your husband basically funds your laziness.

This has made me SO mad. I’m so glad I stopped listening to the podcast, they are extremely hateful people and that only comes off the back of them both being truly unhappy in themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of content for pod plus two tours. Ironically if she'd do more real life content like the house, the gardens, the play area. Anything about her real life we'd all prob enjoy it much more. That's what we liked her for initially. Their old house was lovely. But we see none of this one. Just her face close up moaning about one thing or another. Like. Bike guy. Anything. hasnt even said where they went on holiday. There's just nothing anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.