Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god i missed those stories!

I do wonder if they're only together for the podcast/tour then once its all over Chris will be off?

Bet she's livid she's not on the strictly list!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210811-092012_Chrome.jpg

That's her social blade for the last month. She's lost a few followers since her whinge yesterday. I think people are getting sick of it

Reactions: 12
The ‘what’s he gonna do leave me’ was telling, even joking about it. She looks really stressed and I agree her life isn’t that stressful but she’s finding something hard going so perhaps more behind the scenes than we know

Reactions: 11
I imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to live with so I feel sorry for Chris. I bet he treads on eggshells.

I don’t think he’d leave her due to the kids though.

Reactions: 5
I thought I’d give the podcast another go this week but had to turn off when they told the story of Chris being ill and Rosie going to the supermarket, pretending to Chris that they didn’t have the right mediation for him… then he went a few hours later and there were shelves full of the stuff! She laughed like she was a legend but I just thought… how lazy and mean do you want to be. Why do you hate your husband so much? Actions speak louder than words.
This, and the part where Chris talked about his birthday, how she couldn’t be bothered waiting and getting him the cookie cake she promised and bought him Lego that she let Robin go ahead and tear in to. Poor man

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This, and the part where Chris talked about his birthday, how she couldn’t be bothered waiting and getting him the cookie cake she promised and bought him Lego that she let Robin go ahead and tear in to. Poor man
Omg she's really quite a selfish witch really isn't she. It's all got to be about her and if she's not centre of attention she'll ruin it.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday’s stories were bizarre. She sounds like she is depressed or thinks that hating your husband and kids is normal?! Yes I long for the life I had before sometimes but my son is amazing and she sounds like she actively resents her kids 😢 she has zero insight into how she sounds. What does she mean she can’t relax when she had a foreign holiday literally 2-3 weeks ago!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Saw an advert for the tour and these were some of the comments 😂 she really does look like she could be his mum.
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yesterday’s stories were bizarre. She sounds like she is depressed or thinks that hating your husband and kids is normal?! Yes I long for the life I had before sometimes but my son is amazing and she sounds like she actively resents her kids 😢 she has zero insight into how she sounds. What does she mean she can’t relax when she had a foreign holiday literally 2-3 weeks ago!
Yes I have been thinking it seems like depression

Reactions: 4
With my depression when it flares I can’t actively engage in reading or watching something, like I’d literally stare at a wall or into space instead just to feel my brain relax so I wondered if that’s what she meant too

Reactions: 2
I stopped following too, she has lost all of her spark and who actually wants to watch someone moaning and drowning their sorrows all of the time? I think someone had a word about not having Robin gurning into the camera every day cos he’s on much less. Chris is rarely on and it all seems to have gone wrong since Rafe was born and they moved house. They both came across as much happier before and more together. I wonder if her mam is there so much cos her mental health is poor. This summer holidays she could be trying out all the fab activities in the area having fun, I’m sure she would earn from that and get her spark back. I wonder who pushed for the big house and all the extra tours, the pilot shows and adverts? She is so miserable, maybe she should ask her sister for some healing treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to live with so I feel sorry for Chris. I bet he treads on eggshells.

I don’t think he’d leave her due to the kids though.
I recall podcasts where Chris has spoken about her leaving dirty sani pads on the top of the toilet, and her dirty kegs on the floor etc. she doesn’t exactly sound like a delight. Also couldn’t help thinking how great sandra looks - she looks a lot younger than Rosie!

• Sick
I recall podcasts where Chris has spoken about her leaving dirty sani pads on the top of the toilet, and her dirty kegs on the floor etc. she doesn’t exactly sound like a delight. Also couldn’t help thinking how great sandra looks - she looks a lot younger than Rosie!
OMG that’s horrific about the Sani pads!!! Why would she not be mortified about him discussing that on the Podcast? That’s not normal and not to mention a biohazard especially with wee ones around!! 🤢🤢🤢
And you are absolutely right about Sandra and her sister is a beauty too.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. What a vile woman. I guess my prediction of what she smells like isnt too far from the truth then 🤢

• Sick
I think I just threw up in my mouth. What a vile woman. I guess my prediction of what she smells like isnt too far from the truth then 🤢
Yes her mam and sister are far better looking and have all of the decorum that Rosie has none of . That is rank leaving those out why is she not mortified when Chris mentions it in the pod cast I bet she cackles away thinking it’s funny . I think Sandra needs to have a word CRW might be late thirties but mam needs to tell her she’s a dirty witch you are never too old for your mam to tell you that . I hope she didn’t leave them around when the production team were at Skank manor the other day 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
It was actually used tampons wrapped in toilet roll 🤮🤮🤮 dirty stinking witch. Also remember when they were getting the bathroom done at the old house she had a bucket at the top of the stairs that she would squat and piss in if she needed a wee in the middle of the night because she couldn’t be bothered going downstairs!! I think Chris admitted he used it once too. Absolute rotters man

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They're doing work in progress shows this week. Obviously has no time to sit and moan about her life for a couple of days because she's sooo busy working
You'd imagine it would be quite the contrary for a change! They'll be on tmrw to shite on about the pod.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.