Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I'm going to watch them now but from your comments I'm going to be raging šŸ˜† I have a 6yo boy with autism. I can't work cos I have to be here for him. AND he wakes at 4 everyday. So already I'm like duck off rosie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s never mentioned that sheā€™s due on which pre Rafe she seemed to be always due on ! Sheā€™s necking the wine so Iā€™d doubt it
She's got it in this morning during her daily whinge that she's on her period

Reactions: 7
She really has excelled herself with those stories this morning. ā€˜I used to be so lazyā€™ā€¦you still bleeping are love! She has not grafted to get where she is, it has all been handed to her on a plate (or a coat tail) and I just donā€™t understand how she can be so ungrateful! Yes we all get down, yes we all have a moan but not to 800k people in the internet, the majority of which are normal hard working folk who would love to have the life she has, with no money worries, 2 lovely healthy children, a beautiful home. God Iā€™m raging. Iā€™m a nurse, worked throughout the pandemic, didnā€™t see my family for fear of giving them covid (still have the fear) , live each month hand to mouth - not that I think Iā€™m a martyr or anything, itā€™s my job, itā€™s what I chose to do. Iā€™d love to have the freedom she does, do
Some charity work, but something back out there in to society. She does duck all for anyone else. Iā€™ve just unfollowed her, duck their podcast, Iā€™ll go back to listening about serial killers on my dog walks. Gonna get a refund on their tour tickets too, I refuse to line that ungrateful holeā€™s pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you know, itā€™s okay to have an off day, we all do, but no need to post all that drivel on Instagram. She really is a dick. ā€˜Got to start work in an hourā€™ - oh poor bloody you. What, chat to your husband for an hour? She doesnā€™t know the meaning of ā€˜workā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they need to do a new version of ā€œwife swapā€ where an influencer lives the life of a normal follower for a week. They can check their privilege and get a kick up the arse that most of them need. Plus theyā€™d get loads of content.
This has been said so many times but I used to really like Rosie but now I donā€™t know what sheā€™s even trying to achieve with her account?
It will be interesting to see how the tour goes.
Sheā€™s a very lucky woman with a healthy family but I think sheā€™s a bit lost. When you arenā€™t doing very much, everything can seem overwhelming.
I hope she finds herself again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This woman is unhinged. I literally want to disect everything she has said but all I will say is this. The reason your mother is still getting up at 7am when her children are grown and moved out...is because she is looking after YOUR children.
I'm also the most negative person ever but duck me, you really are just a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s sold her soul to the gram ! She has no craic any more I honestly think she shouldnā€™t have left South Shields I think they are regretting the move to the country manor sheā€™s even more miserable and Chris just looks like death . This mornings rant just got out of hand if she has any sense she will delete it . Iā€™m sure his accountant would have made sure he could afford it but the expenses for there must be huge lot of pressure on Chris to keep earning because sheā€™s done after this tour

She's got it in this morning during her daily whinge that she's on her period
Thank Christ couldnā€™t have coped with another pregnancy.

Reactions: 8
Agree with all the comments about this mornings stories, she really seems unstable itā€™s hard to watch!

Reactions: 5
7AM IS NOT EARLY. Getting up at 7am to sit on your arse drinking coffee in your million pound mansion whilst your husband takes the kids out really sounds just so horrible for her doesnt it? /S They shouldnt have moved to the country, she's obviously an extrovert ans needs people around her but doesnt seem to enjoy Chirs' company anymore. I dont think their marriage is going to last another year at this point.

I thought Iā€™d give the podcast another go this week but had to turn off when they told the story of Chris being ill and Rosie going to the supermarket, pretending to Chris that they didnā€™t have the right mediation for himā€¦ then he went a few hours later and there were shelves full of the stuff! She laughed like she was a legend but I just thoughtā€¦ how lazy and mean do you want to be. Why do you hate your husband so much? Actions speak louder than words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought Iā€™d give the podcast another go this week but had to turn off when they told the story of Chris being ill and Rosie going to the supermarket, pretending to Chris that they didnā€™t have the right mediation for himā€¦ then he went a few hours later and there were shelves full of the stuff! She laughed like she was a legend but I just thoughtā€¦ how lazy and mean do you want to be. Why do you hate your husband so much? Actions speak louder than words.
He looks so unhappy now. The change in him is huge. Sheā€™s a bloody drain on him. Sheā€™s never happy and I think after this crappy tour of theirs she wont have any chance of any celeb future.

Reactions: 14
This was awful! He was really ill and she couldn't be arsed to get him the stuff to sort him out. Imagine her whinge if it had been the other way round? So selfish.

Reactions: 16
I think she thinks sheā€™s really funny and relatable (and I used to think she was) but sheā€™s gone way beyond that into totally unlikeable now

Reactions: 13
She's HORRIBLE

See the production team in the living room. I'd say they're all raging she's ruining their careers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Actually just had to stop watching those rambling cringe worthy story posts. And have unfollowed. Literally canā€™t deal with how entitled, bratty, out of touch and deluded she is. Used to think she was a tonic. A breath of fresh air. As a fellow working class northeast Lass I used to think she was a hoot. Loved the strictly parties and the family craic. Whatā€™s happened to her? How can someone become this self absorbed in such a short space of time. Or maybe I was just taken in. Wow Rosie. You sell yourself as relatable and down to earth. Tell that to the real mams rushing about getting ready for work while juggling childcare, paying bills etc. bless you, you canā€™t ā€˜relaxā€™. Give me strength.
And while youā€™re at it have a shower.

• Heart
Oh wow, is she for real?? Had to unfollow. Pretty sure from this feed Iā€™m not the only one today. Sheā€™s changed so much and just kept digging a hole for herself. Iā€™m sure a key worker would like to have a day in Crw lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
Jesus the state of her during that rant. Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t deleted that, she should be embarrassed. The ups and downs she described sounded more like bi polar not a regular bad day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.