Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for Chris as he seems like a good bloke and she's riding on his coat tails with her terrible karaoke singing and no sense of humour.

Reactions: 11
Dipping in and out of Instagram at the moment but whenever I look at her stories all she is doing is either plugging her tour or bleeping MOANING. Moaning about weaning her child, moaning about having to sleep in Robin’s bed (like someone else said…does she not have guest beds in her mansion?!!), moaning about being tired. ARGH!!! Most normal people have to juggled actual REAL jobs, childcare, families etc etc. She really does need a reality check as I feel she’s lost touch completely and no longer is even slightly relatable. She does not know she’s born, living the life she lives.

Reactions: 18
Dipping in and out of Instagram at the moment but whenever I look at her stories all she is doing is either plugging her tour or bleeping MOANING. Moaning about weaning her child, moaning about having to sleep in Robin’s bed (like someone else said…does she not have guest beds in her mansion?!!), moaning about being tired. ARGH!!! Most normal people have to juggled actual REAL jobs, childcare, families etc etc. She really does need a reality check as I feel she’s lost touch completely and no longer is even slightly relatable. She does not know she’s born, living the life she lives.
This is all she’s done for the last year.

Reactions: 5
Lost the ability to relax? Is she having a bleeping laugh!! She's just got back off holiday and she works for 2 hours a week recording a podcast. Her whole life is one big bleeping vacation!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ. Her latest story was actually hard to watch it was just so completely unnecessary and insensitive. She really does think having children is such a burden to her and that they have ruined her life. Having those feelings may be valid and very real to many people, but airing them so publicly is just out of order. Those poor children will one day grow up to hear from strangers how much of an ‘inconvenience’ they were made out to be and what a ‘horrible little world’ they made Rosie’s life. Absolutely ridiculous way to use your platform. She doesn’t need to be positive all the time, nobody is telling her to be. Just don’t slate your children and publicly complain that you ‘can’t relax’ in your huge empty home whilst the children and husband are out.

Fuming. Apologies

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole first half of the latest podcast is them moaning about Robin poor lad. But they reckon it's ok because he'll never hear it! I couldn't even finish watching her stories this morning.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What the actual, is she on about?!
Shes not a stay at home mjm full time, she doesn't work full time, she does nothing that taken up more then about an hour a day! She doesn't cook proper meals from scratch, we can fully guess she doesn't clean her house. What the flip does she do?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ how erratic is she on those stories this morning?! I full on think she’s got some mental health issues going on. She’s desperately trying to normalise just how miserable she is - yes we do all have down days but I certainly wouldn’t be plastering over the internet how sick of my kids I am and slate my husband like she does! It’s not funny anymore as it’s constant.
Someone seriously needs to have a word with her and I think she needs a full on break from social media for her own sanity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ how erratic is she on those stories this morning?! I full on think she’s got some mental health issues going on. She’s desperately trying to normalise just how miserable she is - yes we do all have down days but I certainly wouldn’t be plastering over the internet how sick of my kids I am and slate my husband like she does! It’s not funny anymore as it’s constant.
Someone seriously needs to have a word with her and I think she needs a full on break from social media for her own sanity

She had a break a couple of weeks back. She's just a miserable cow. Some people are and nothing you do will change that unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like she is pushing Chris away so he’s the bad person “I look shocking, poor Chris, what’s the worst he can do, leave me” well I’d imagine there are a lot more problems in that marriage than how she looks (ie her laziness, entitlement, rudeness, the fact her mum parents his kids instead of his wife etc etc) but if they ever do split, she can play the victim (her favourite past time)

Reactions: 12
She needs to hire a therapist or open another bottle of wine ! 😴

She's embarrassing!!

Reactions: 6
Poor Rosie can’t relax anymore she’s so used to being sooooo busy with work. My heart bleeds

Reactions: 8
Omg ages really not in her right mind atm. Someone needs to take her phone off her.

Reactions: 6
Why didn't she just sleep in her mams bed cos I'm assuming that she's not there if CRW is getting up with the bairns. Oh and up all night? 5 o'clock in the morning is not all night. We have had a week of hell with our bairn teething, I managed about 8 hours sleep over 3 nights because she wanted to be on me.

The stories this morning were something else though. Can't relax? She's always sat on her arse, she has her mam and Chris running round after her and taking care of the kids. If anything, I'd say she was bored, she's got such a privileged life where everything is right there, available to her, she doesn't do much and is just bored. She either needs to find a proper job or get a bloody hobby, or you know, start parenting her children and act like the SAHM she is instead of being the self absorbed person she's become.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.