Rosie Ramsey #8 CRW whine, wine, whine, wine, whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
posting a brown blob on your jeans with the caption ‘weaning’ = riveting content. Barrel scraping at its finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the “imagine having this much time, I’m so jealous”
Stop pushing the narrative you have a full time busy job Rosie. No one believes you 😂
Aswell as this, these guys have more talent coming out of their big toes than CRW has ever had. Marrying a zelebrity does not make you famous or talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just listened the SMA episode 126 (good grief). At the end their talking about pretending to my siblings to strangers and kissing. The downright obnoxiousness of them both saying most people know them. Are they out of their minds? I’m struggling to listen to the podcast anymore as they are so up their own arses.
CRW is a lazy bleeping pig. Looks like the type of woman who stinks and it’s covered in food stains up close. bleeping dirty skank.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having the time to film yourself drinking pickle juice man. I’m so jealous.

sooooo tempted to comment on that, someone take one for the team, pleeeeease

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly them confirming that she'll be singing is all I needed to hear. As if that would entice anyone to go. It's sad that it's gone like this tbh cos in the early days of the pod I loved them. But she's changed. And she has me blocked 😆
Basically it boils down to she wants to be more famous than him. But she is an average singer at best, who has no other talents. Her ‘cooking’ is just following recipes from overpriced meal boxes. Her home looks like she’s trying to be something she’s not. She’s a working class woman from Newcastle who got abit lucky marrying an average comedian who’s never going to break into the mainstream after the atrocity that was his presenting for that little mix show. If his career was going to take off it would have after strictly. They’ll be forgotten about after this tour bombs, thank duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically it boils down to she wants to be more famous than him. But she is an average singer at best, who has no other talents. Her ‘cooking’ is just following recipes from overpriced meal boxes. Her home looks like she’s trying to be something she’s not. She’s a working class woman from Newcastle who got abit lucky marrying an average comedian who’s never going to break into the mainstream after the atrocity that was his presenting for that little mix show. If his career was going to take off it would have after strictly. They’ll be forgotten about after this tour bombs, thank duck.
We have just cancelled our tickets for his comedy show, thankfully we were invited for a meal out on the same day so I told my partner to cancel the tickets. After being a big fan of Chris & then Rosie I have seriously gone off the pair of them & no longer want to see him live

Reactions: 19
CRW is a lazy bleeping pig. Looks like the type of woman who stinks and it’s covered in food stains up close. bleeping dirty skank.
I went to school with a girl who always smelled a bit pissy, Rosie really reminds me of her and that’s how I imagine she smells

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She defo looks stinky. Bad breath and pissy gusset vibes. Her content is so dead though I mean drinking gherkin juice on camera for some likes means desperate!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
doubt it, she’s mentioned pickle juice before im sure. Not everything a woman does means she is pregnant😅
She’s never mentioned that she’s due on which pre Rafe she seemed to be always due on ! She’s necking the wine so I’d doubt it

Reactions: 1
Bet CRW is furious she didn’t get invited to Ant n Decs wedding, what with being a fellow Geordie A list celeb ( using the term very very loosely) it’ll be Chris’s fault as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s never mentioned that she’s due on which pre Rafe she seemed to be always due on ! She’s necking the wine so I’d doubt it
Could be that her body is still settling down. My baby is 10 months and mines still all over the place. Panic well truly set in the first time I was late on 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.