Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi ad? I thought she was all about Asda three months ago?

How can these lot be taken seriously when they advertise a competing brand every three months šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Aldi ad? I thought she was all about Asda three months ago?

How can these lot be taken seriously when they advertise a competing brand every three months šŸ˜‚
It will be tesco club card plus in a few months time šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These people would advertise dog tit if someone paid enough.

Baffles me why these companies pay people to advertise them when last week they were advertising a rival?!

You can see from the herbs by their sink where Robin is washing up that they actually shop in Waitrose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This must be one of those things that Robin ā€œaskedā€ to be in šŸ™„
Of course he did and luckily you happen to have a white coat to match your own at hand . Anyway we saw a corner of the kitchen I wonā€™t be rushing toAldito buy anything soon . Robin is a lovely sweet little boy he obviously likes to please his mam but what is getting on my nerves is she obviously canā€™t use the house for whatever reason I think Chris-is either ill or sick to death of her so sheā€™s using Robin , and five year olds donā€™t have the ability yet to know you can act like an hole at home where everyone thinks you are hilarious to going to school and you are expected to behave . It bothers me that in this society she is a contender for mum of the year but she is treating her children as accessories Rafe draped over her shoulder more than likely just been placed there by Sandra or Chris and Robin being encouraged by his mam to behave like a trained monkey and as people have said on here they grow up and are mortified by it. . Sheā€™s been an underachiever hit lucky but sheā€™s not thinking of those boys they are a bit like an expensive handbag to her but they will need to make their own way no doubt about it I wonder if she thinks they are a north east Posh and Becks where the media will be desperate for their kids

• Haha
He does itā€™s like Iā€™m here every one said to one mam who happened to look twice ( donā€™t know why she did weā€™ve all seen him stacks of times ) ā€œ itā€™s ok you stare as much as you like love ā€œ I did think what an hole he was strutting back to his Tesla at the time
Oh my goodness seriously?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness seriously?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He did honestly. Iā€™m a mam at Robins hopefully former school. He turns up baseball cap on and seems to walk in to school with a demeanour saying ā€œ yes Iā€™m Chris Ramsey and here I am ā€œ he was there the Tuesday before Easter and seemed desperate to talk to people actually speaking to them first must have been thank god Iā€™maway from Rosie but he does strut his stuff but you know something no one else gives a tit who he is and thatā€™s a town like South Shields that just has ordinary people around. Dropping his kid off at a posher part of the north east might be a bit different they will be even less interested. I just hope they put them selves out and get Robin some friends because the little bit I saw they didnā€™t make a lot of effort maybe South Shields kids were too common

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He did honestly. Iā€™m a mam at Robins hopefully former school. He turns up baseball cap on and seems to walk in to school with a demeanour saying ā€œ yes Iā€™m Chris Ramsey and here I am ā€œ he was there the Tuesday before Easter and seemed desperate to talk to people actually speaking to them first must have been thank god Iā€™maway from Rosie but he does strut his stuff but you know something no one else gives a tit who he is and thatā€™s a town like South Shields that just has ordinary people around. Dropping his kid off at a posher part of the north east might be a bit different they will be even less interested. I just hope they put them selves out and get Robin some friends because the little bit I saw they didnā€™t make a lot of effort maybe South Shields kids were too common
I love this! Fuckin knobs !

Reactions: 4
Just watched the Aldi nappy ad hopefully that will be the last ad total utter shite šŸ™please no more ads God thanks šŸ‘

Just googled how old she was and apparently sheā€™s 33?!! She looks mid 40s at least... has she aged badly over lockdown or has she always looked haggard?
Well I must look about 60 then šŸ˜€ im mid 40s and she looks a damn sight younger than me!!

Reactions: 1
So Tesco, asda and aldi within a year when she clearly shops at waitrose or somewhere. Absolute joke they can take this money and shill it to their fans with a straight face
Not only that, but also Hello Fresh because they love the convenience of not having to do the shop... so which one is it?!

Reactions: 7
Not only that, but also Hello Fresh because they love the convenience of not having to do the shop... so which one is it?!
Whichever is free/paying I guess.

The new ad was awful to watch. Robin isnā€™t cute on camera when sheā€™s trying to do an ad

Reactions: 6
I imagine how they justify it/the brands donā€™t mind would be
- when she advertised for ASDA it was just their Christmas range (if I remember correctly), so a ā€˜this is a one off thingā€™. Even though we know thatā€™s bull and they didnā€™t shop there
- hello fresh is her ā€˜go to mid week mealsā€™ if youā€™ll believe that
- the Aldi ad is purely for nappies and doesnā€™t suggest they shop there weekly/for food? This is an assumption I havenā€™t watched the ad. If this is the case it COULD be believable for me as I do go there specifically for nappies, albeit the premium ones as the ones she was advertising meant endless poo explosions up the back of my babyā€™s vest

NOT saying I agree with this by the way, just that yes although they are rival brands itā€™s like slightly different aspects of the business.

on another note, their attitude towards breastfeeding on the latest podcast really really pissed me off, as well as the post about using an extra scoop of formula. Iā€™ve been breastfeeding for nearly 8 months now without ever giving a bottle and listening to her take the piss out of BF almost made me switch off. And the extra formula to help the baby feed??? YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO DO ALL THE NIGHT FEEDS!! Iā€™ve not had a full nights sleep since my baby was born (and letā€™s be honest from a long time before that!!) as well as having a husband who works outside the house for 60+ hours a week so I canā€™t just lie in/laze around all day and you know what, funnily enough I survive šŸ™„

I donā€™t mind Rosie normally, but sheā€™s annoyed me with her little Easter rant (perhaps a strong word) on todayā€™s podcast.
Absolutely canā€™t stand it when people label the effort that someone else puts in to an occasion as ā€˜too muchā€™ or something that ā€˜makes others feel badā€™ just because they have decided not to do the same type of thing themselves.
I honestly couldnā€™t give a tit what anyone does for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Christ- go wild for April Fools day if you want to, especially when this last year weā€™ve had very little to celebrate.
equally, if someone decides not to do anything at all, thatā€™s cool too, whatever makes the individual happy.
But for someone to label someone elseā€™s celebration in either way really grinds my gears, especially when they are in a position of privilege.
Best not post any pics of your home Rosie- it might make someone living in a bed sit feel bad.
The take aways you have from a Michelin Star restaurant? Keep those under wraps....they are a bit much really.
the hypocrisy, just because itā€™s not something she decided to do.

to add- I didnā€™t have a lavish Easter, so Iā€™m not taking it as a person attack, itā€™s just something that winds me up every seasonal celebration
Yes I agree with this it annoyed me as well. Firstly Easter is a big event to a lot of Christians living in this country. As well as that most of us have spent the last year working and juggling homeschool so a bank holiday is a bit of a break but I guess every day is a holiday for them! I canā€™t believe they couldnā€™t be arsed to make it a bit fun for Robin. It took me ten mins to do a treasure hunt in my house for my kids and then I scattered a few eggs outside and they thought it was brilliant. I did a nice dinner and my Easter table was a bunch of daffodils! After the crap year kids have had itā€™s nice to put a bit of effort into something and it isnā€™t about money. Just thought they both sounded so bitter!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.