Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree with this it annoyed me as well. Firstly Easter is a big event to a lot of Christians living in this country. As well as that most of us have spent the last year working and juggling homeschool so a bank holiday is a bit of a break but I guess every day is a holiday for them! I can’t believe they couldn’t be arsed to make it a bit fun for Robin. It took me ten mins to do a treasure hunt in my house for my kids and then I scattered a few eggs outside and they thought it was brilliant. I did a nice dinner and my Easter table was a bunch of daffodils! After the crap year kids have had it’s nice to put a bit of effort into something and it isn’t about money. Just thought they both sounded so bitter!
Can you imagine with a little bit of effort the amazing Easter egg hunt you could have done in those grounds . Could have been so much fun for Robin instead of being his mothers performing sidekick . They should be ashamed not broadcasting it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh when people refer to where they’ve moved as ‘posh’ like yes it’s different to South Shields but it’s not exactly Made in Chelsea posh 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh when people refer to where they’ve moved as ‘posh’ like yes it’s different to South Shields but it’s not exactly Made in Chelsea posh 🙄🙄
It's snobby not posh. People look at you like you've farted, i promise i never farted in waitrose, I did need the toilet once and they don't have one 😏 for a widdle though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh look. She’s found something new to moan about. Exercising on her 2 grand spin bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
‘I hate what we’ve become’. Yeah right. Just because you have an overpriced, influencer bleep peloton doesn’t mean you have to put it on Instagram you know? But then again, what else does she have right now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s going to be getting that Peloton in every single story now isn’t she? Such a woman of the people Rosie. I’m sure a lot of us can relate to you having a hard life with your new £2k bike.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s going to be getting that Peloton in every single story now isn’t she? Such a woman of the people Rosie. I’m sure a lot of us can relate to you having a hard life with your new £2k bike.
. Exactly id love one of tbese but a 2k its not a priority

Reactions: 4
I was desperate for a Peloton and then remembered I’m skint, so bought a spin bike and downloaded the peloton app for £12.99 a month. Fab workouts (love me some Cody!), meditations and even walking and running sessions. I just stream the workouts on to my TV.

I honestly think you could give her millions of pounds in cash and she'd find something to moan about 🙄 if you're not into the peloton don't bleeping use it then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.