Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the beer gardens this afternoon. First time the moany twit hasn’t whinged. Thought she’d twist it was cold.
Give her time Sandra obv there too as she has been baby sitting because Rosie has been “working “ 🙄🤣 we are seeing a lot more of the house too I think they might have bought a fair bit of furniture off the previous owners I can’t remember that turquoise sofa from last house and there has been other bits . I just wonder what they are going to put in the library because it needs books there are only so many SMA books you can put out .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally halfway there to getting a refund for their tour. Taken nearly 3 weeks to even get a refund to start processing. Shame the process isn’t easier for people who can’t make the new dates - also they really haven’t thought the new dates through! Our new date is a Wednesday evening! 🤮🙄

Reactions: 5
I was wondering why she's kinda stopped stories etc, apart from her paid work etc.

I used to have to skip so many stories but now she is hardly engaging with her audience etc. Just looks more like she uses them for a wage.

Before she moved it was non-stop moaning and so many stories chatting away, now hardly nothing.

Odd woman. It'll be the new house eh.

Reactions: 9
Finally halfway there to getting a refund for their tour. Taken nearly 3 weeks to even get a refund to start processing. Shame the process isn’t easier for people who can’t make the new dates - also they really haven’t thought the new dates through! Our new date is a Wednesday evening! 🤮🙄
I asked for one via ticket master and they said it will take them 18-20 working days to contact me back 🤯 I imagine lots of people will be requesting refunds as their popularity has definitely dwindled

I was wondering why she's kinda stopped stories etc, apart from her paid work etc.

I used to have to skip so many stories but now she is hardly engaging with her audience etc. Just looks more like she uses them for a wage.

Before she moved it was non-stop moaning and so many stories chatting away, now hardly nothing.

Odd woman. It'll be the new house eh.
Because she doesn’t want anyone to see her new house (even though it’s been plastered all over social media and newspapers already) 🙄

I asked for one via ticket master and they said it will take them 18-20 working days to contact me back 🤯 I imagine lots of people will be requesting refunds as their popularity has definitely dwindled
I did mine through ticketmaster. Can’t remember exactly when I first emailed them, but I got the same email (about the 18-20 days thing) on Friday and I got an email about an hour ago saying my refund was being processed ☺

I wonder if Chris or his Management Team have told her not to show the house. I can’t imagine she’s decided herself

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know a lot of you love the new house but it honestly looks like an old people’s home, they are only in their 30s.
The furniture reminds me of things you’d find in a church.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know a lot of you love the new house but it honestly looks like an old people’s home, they are only in their 30s.
The furniture reminds me of things you’d find in a church.
They’ve kept a lot of the furniture from the old owners by the looks of it and it was a vicarage so that could be why. I love it mind but I’m in my early 40’s so old 😂😂

Reactions: 2
They’ve kept a lot of the furniture from the old owners by the looks of it and it was a vicarage so that could be why. I love it mind but I’m in my early 40’s so old 😂😂
You're definitely not old! But the stuff seems ancient and well... very used!

Like the table they filmed the podcast on, I saw one exactly like that in the back of a skip a few weeks ago.

• Haha
You're definitely not old! But the stuff seems ancient and well... very used!

Like the table they filmed the podcast on, I saw one exactly like that in the back of a skip a few weeks ago.
I do like the dining table they inherited from the old owners .I just spy the odd thing in the background.

Reactions: 2
I’m 25 and I like old furniture and old houses. 😂🤭 Currently redoing my kitchen and opting for the “old look” rather than shiny, new. Anyway, came to discuss the grid post about her playing Cinderella in primary schools. 🙃 Never encountered this as a child, did I miss out? (I don’t think I did...)

Reactions: 6
Looks like we aren’t the only ones going off Chris Ramsey and his wife. They’ve been slipping down the charts for a while now. So glad lockdown parenting hell is beating them, it is hilarious.
Lockdown parenting is by far superior proper laugh out loud feel good and has brilliant guests. SMA has become self indulgent.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like we aren’t the only ones going off Chris Ramsey and his wife. They’ve been slipping down the charts for a while now. So glad lockdown parenting hell is beating them, it is hilarious.
Sma has gone to tit recently, I think she needs knocking down a peg or two as they both clearly think a lot of themselves. Hopefully they keep sliding down the charts.

Reactions: 12
Sma has gone to tit recently, I think she needs knocking down a peg or two as they both clearly think a lot of themselves. Hopefully they keep sliding down the charts.
Used to be my Friday staple and I’ve gradually stopped listening as I’ve found better ones.

Just looked at last time was 19th February and between Christmas and then they are all half listened to pretty much and not finished.

Rosie constantly sign shouting and the fake over the top laughs started putting me off. Along with the fact that most the stories now are clearly utter rubbish with people trying to outdo each other

Reactions: 13
No Rosie love, let’s get it right, you didn’t decide to treat yourself. You were handed a cheque and products to post about.
02EF3EAF-9627-4FD9-B404-EDE99177FF8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I asked for a refund (SeeTickets) as soon as the new dates were released - haven’t listened to the Podcast in months so it gave me the push I needed to request a refund. I’ve heard nothing. I have emailed since to chase them, but still heard nothing 😡
I want my money back!!

I asked for a refund (SeeTickets) as soon as the new dates were released - haven’t listened to the Podcast in months so it gave me the push I needed to request a refund. I’ve heard nothing. I have emailed since to chase them, but still heard nothing 😡
I want my money back!!
My email from ticketmaster said it will take up to 15 days but if you haven’t had it by then basically don’t contact them as it’s not their problem! 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.