Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it made the cut because they had stated it was benign before saying ‘tuna’ rather than tumour.
Not a call I would have made, personally.

Reactions: 5
I’m a few weeks behind with the podcast and listened to one last night. CRW’s laugh has started to grate on me! She makes a weird clicking noise, a bit like a dolphin. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After listening to today’s podcast I am done. Cancelled the SMA tickets and unfollowed. Laughing, repeatedly about a brain tumour is too low. I am so sad, I have cried. Didn’t Chris even promote a Go Fund Me for his teachers grandson recently? Then they laugh at brain tumours. Three years ago, my son was diagnosed with cancer. He has been on chemotherapy every single day for three years. We have spent so much time in the children’s oncology wards and have witnessed the most brutal diseases. Children have died. And she laughs about brain tumours and shows so little respect. Not once. Not twice. Several times. How low can you go? To everyone ever touched by this cruel disease, I am so sorry. Because comments like that hurt like hell x
Haven't listened yet but that is absolutely disgusting, I’m so sorry :(

• Sad
Especially with what’s going on with Ashley cains little girl right now, to leave a tumour joke in is very poor taste in my opinion

Reactions: 18
Didn’t listen but what was said? In what context?
She was reading an email, the persons father in law kept getting random marks on his head that they were worried about- especially as he had been told he had benign tumours. She was reading that part but said benign tuna’s instead, and they both cracked up with laughter.
Turns out the marks he was getting was from ink rubbing from his beanie hat.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
This is utterly disgusting.

I hope to God she never has to watch someone close to her suffer and be scared from the point of diagnosis to the end. I hope she never has to watch someone be robbed of their life in the most cruel way possible as a result of a brain tumour. She won't see the funny side of it then.

She should hang her head in shame. The arrogant swine.

I can't believe how low they stoop in a vulgar attempt to make people laugh.

Reactions: 9
The podcast needs boycotting. Let their work dry up and the for sale sign go back up on their mansion. Disgusting behaviour. Cancer isn't funny.

I’m sure they said on the podcast once that Chris’ dad had cancer so you would think they would be more mindful

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They did say that Bill did have cancer but obviously long forgotten. They are in for a shock further down the line when people you love leave you and there is nothing you can do. Knowing them if you can make a few quid they will probably do a pod cast. My kids are are at Robins hopefully old school I hope he’s transferred to Corbridge after the holidays I just do t want to see Chris ( because Rosie never does school run)strutting his look at me stare as much as you like love ever again .

• Heart
  • Wow
Hahaha does he really strut?
They did say that Bill did have cancer but obviously long forgotten. They are in for a shock further down the line when people you love leave you and there is nothing you can do. Knowing them if you can make a few quid they will probably do a pod cast. My kids are are at Robins hopefully old school I hope he’s transferred to Corbridge after the holidays I just do t want to see Chris ( because Rosie never does school run)strutting his look at me stare as much as you like love ever again .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a pair of arseholes they are. I used to like them too like many people who comment on here but they’re just unbearable now.

How thick is she saying about education not mattering! It’s one thing to say it’s not the most important think, I actually think it’s good when parents don’t put too much pressure on their children to be academic but she was going on like education is an actively bad thing? And I’m pretty sure her mate who has a science degree would have been working in a graduate role in whatever office he was in and on a lot more money than she would be able to get with her D grade Maths. No disrespect to people without qualifications, I left school with three GCSEs but I can still appreciate the value of education!

Also, how bleeping annoying are all the videos with Robin? Not being nasty as I’m sure he’s a lovely kid acting in the typical way kids do, but she just posts him pulling the same funny faces and making loads of noise ALL THE TIME! I’m sure he’s going to cringe at it all when he’s older it’s really unfair on him.

To sum it up, I think she’s a delusional hole who is boring and basic yet so bloody smug.

Oh and editing to add in the most vile thing she does...constantly mock people who message her with advice. These people are the ones listening to your podcast, buying your crappy book and tour tickets and funding your lifestyle you fuckwit. Wow, she has really pissed me off today I swear I’m usually a nice chilled out person😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hahaha does he really strut?
He does it’s like I’m here every one said to one mam who happened to look twice ( don’t know why she did we’ve all seen him stacks of times ) “ it’s ok you stare as much as you like love “ I did think what an hole he was strutting back to his Tesla at the time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He does it’s like I’m here every one said to one mam who happened to look twice ( don’t know why she did we’ve all seen him stacks of times ) “ it’s ok you stare as much as you like love “ I did think what an hole he was strutting back to his Tesla at the time
Omg how embarrassing. What a prick.

I'll be honest, I've found some of the stories tactless recently.

For example I've noticed an increase of talking about death, I believe the week where we were paying respects to all the covid deaths the last year they mentioned death twice (Guardian angel feathers and I think a discussion about burials) which seemed so ignorant of them/whoever reads their emails/edits the podcast as to what's going on in the world at that time.

There was mentions of death and dying the week before that I believe, and even one episode called Coffin Confessors.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What a pair of arseholes they are. I used to like them too like many people who comment on here but they’re just unbearable now.

How thick is she saying about education not mattering! It’s one thing to say it’s not the most important think, I actually think it’s good when parents don’t put too much pressure on their children to be academic but she was going on like education is an actively bad thing? And I’m pretty sure her mate who has a science degree would have been working in a graduate role in whatever office he was in and on a lot more money than she would be able to get with her D grade Maths. No disrespect to people without qualifications, I left school with three GCSEs but I can still appreciate the value of education!

Also, how bleeping annoying are all the videos with Robin? Not being nasty as I’m sure he’s a lovely kid acting in the typical way kids do, but she just posts him pulling the same funny faces and making loads of noise ALL THE TIME! I’m sure he’s going to cringe at it all when he’s older it’s really unfair on him.

To sum it up, I think she’s a delusional hole who is boring and basic yet so bloody smug.

Oh and editing to add in the most vile thing she does...constantly mock people who message her with advice. These people are the ones listening to your podcast, buying your crappy book and tour tickets and funding your lifestyle you fuckwit. Wow, she has really pissed me off today I swear I’m usually a nice chilled out person😂
I‘ve always been a more pro Ramsey poster (as people are always quick to point out) but I do have to agree with the Robin videos. I mean he’s a sweet kid if a littl in your face but my son was a bit of a show off performer as a younger kid and we let him have a you tube channel where he posted games and toy reviews (he’s 18 now so this was early days!)
He now cringes in total embarrassment of the stuff because no matter what its out there and he’s had so much stick from his mates. Luckily his core group have been together since they were 2 but if he wasn’t so resilient it could have caused all sorts of issues

Reactions: 11
Seriously someone medically trained please correct me if I’m wrong , but I would not have thought it possible to fill a bladder with a catheter as it is designed to empty the bladder only .
Having thought I would give the podcast another try I really wish I hadn’t bothered.
Really the last email sent in just heard the story from a member of their family over Easter who is a medical professional, or did they just Google it 🤔 https://www.aidysmith.com/wineguides/the-human-decanter

Rosie we know you come on here love , this job you say you have which is basically reading emails , maybe work a bit harder and check out the subject matter 😉

Seriously someone medically trained please correct me if I’m wrong , but I would not have thought it possible to fill a bladder with a catheter as it is designed to empty the bladder only .
Having thought I would give the podcast another try I really wish I hadn’t bothered.
Really the last email sent in just heard the story from a member of their family over Easter who is a medical professional, or did they just Google it 🤔 https://www.aidysmith.com/wineguides/the-human-decanter

Rosie we know you come on here love , this job you say you have which is basically reading emails , maybe work a bit harder and check out the subject matter 😉
I thought it sounded like an urban myth. Made me feel ill either way.

Yeah, I didn’t believe a single word of that catheter story either, absolute BS. I’d say someone got the idea after Rosie was saying how great the catheter was after giving birth and just went to town

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.