Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband’s family always say my 6 year old is a little show girl and will end up on the stage because she loves singing for them, dancing, she’s got a flair for the dramatic (🙄) and she cracks them up. I imagine there are many kids out there like her, like Robin who clearly plays up to the camera for attention, and why wouldn’t he when it’s all he knows?? I can’t imagine for my daughter that weekly ballet and tap lessons will turn out to be her life/career. Who knows when she’s only 6?? I want her to work hard at school and do her best. She’s bright and needs to make sure she keeps all her options open until she chooses a passion or interest to pursue, and even then she may need a back up plan. Maybe it’s because I’m a teacher but I hate to hear parents belittle school and the importance of it. I think rosie’s teachers would be justified if they were surprised she wrote a book if she was never academically minded or high achieving!

Reactions: 17
She needs to go and have a look at Ashley Cain and Safiyya Vorajee's Instagram and see how bleeping lucky she is! Cried my eyes out over them last night and made sure I gave my kids extra cuddles in bed. bleeping hate the moaning twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She even moans about him rolling over! I think all parents know it can be a pain in the arse when they start getting mobile but it’s also lovely and she could have at least done one story that wasn’t negative at all and just been pleased to have a lovely baby hitting his milestones like a trooper.

Reactions: 8
I don’t mind Rosie normally, but she’s annoyed me with her little Easter rant (perhaps a strong word) on today’s podcast.
Absolutely can’t stand it when people label the effort that someone else puts in to an occasion as ‘too much’ or something that ‘makes others feel bad’ just because they have decided not to do the same type of thing themselves.
I honestly couldn’t give a tit what anyone does for birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Christ- go wild for April Fools day if you want to, especially when this last year we’ve had very little to celebrate.
equally, if someone decides not to do anything at all, that’s cool too, whatever makes the individual happy.
But for someone to label someone else’s celebration in either way really grinds my gears, especially when they are in a position of privilege.
Best not post any pics of your home Rosie- it might make someone living in a bed sit feel bad.
The take aways you have from a Michelin Star restaurant? Keep those under wraps....they are a bit much really.
the hypocrisy, just because it’s not something she decided to do.

to add- I didn’t have a lavish Easter, so I’m not taking it as a person attack, it’s just something that winds me up every seasonal celebration

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s clueless and thick !! I hope Chris takes his mams approach and makes Robin make full use of his education but I can’t see it will happen as she will be doing the opposite egging his feral behaviour on as hilarious when it isn’t . When I was five I was a lovely singer entertained all the family who also thought I was hilarious. Did I become a singer or comedian no I didn’t as I had no talent I was a normal kid dong what they do . I bet the reception teacher at Robins old school will be glad to see the back of him because I can imagine he won’t switch off from it at school as Rosie will have him so wound up . Your child gets one shot and a decent education Rosie be a good mam if the year 🙄🤣and try and get him to use it ! ( just in case you come on here with your Ming the merciless eyebrows)which we all know you do )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s clueless and thick !! I hope Chris takes his mams approach and makes Robin make full use of his education but I can’t see it will happen as she will be doing the opposite egging his feral behaviour on as hilarious when it isn’t . When I was five I was a lovely singer entertained all the family who also thought I was hilarious. Did I become a singer or comedian no I didn’t as I had no talent I was a normal kid dong what they do . I bet the reception teacher at Robins old school will be glad to see the back of him because I can imagine he won’t switch off from it at school as Rosie will have him so wound up . Your child gets one shot and a decent education Rosie be a good mam if the year 🙄🤣and try and get him to use it ! ( just in case you come on here with your Ming the merciless eyebrows)which we all know you do )
Feral kids are only amusing to their parents. They grow up and lose the cuteness and become spotty teenagers with attitude problems 🤣 she was a cruise ship singer wasn’t she? I’m pretty sure Robin won’t have the same luck in marrying a millionaire!

Reactions: 10
Feral kids are only amusing to their parents. They grow up and lose the cuteness and become spotty teenagers with attitude problems 🤣 she was a cruise ship singer wasn’t she? I’m pretty sure Robin won’t have the same luck in marrying a millionaire!
I think she just worked in pontins and as entertainment in Benidorm etc
(Could be wrong here)

Reactions: 1
I think she just worked in pontins and as entertainment in Benidorm etc
(Could be wrong here)
Think you are right.

She WAS NOT a holiday rep. She was entertainment. She clarified it on a podcast once. She hated being called a rep almost as much as Chris Ramsey’s wife 😂

Reactions: 4
Think you are right.

She WAS NOT a holiday rep. She was entertainment. She clarified it on a podcast once. She hated being called a rep almost as much as Chris Ramsey’s wife 😂
Ha I was a holiday rep best job ever. Entertainment staff dancing in the evening and babysitting kids all day (unless she was with an agency). I can just see her trotting around the resort singing in a karaoke style thinking she was the tits with her Robbie Rotten eyebrows melting in the sun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she did cruise ship work, or worked abroad as a rep.

Reactions: 1
After listening to today’s podcast I am done. Cancelled the SMA tickets and unfollowed. Laughing, repeatedly about a brain tumour is too low. I am so sad, I have cried. Didn’t Chris even promote a Go Fund Me for his teachers grandson recently? Then they laugh at brain tumours. Three years ago, my son was diagnosed with cancer. He has been on chemotherapy every single day for three years. We have spent so much time in the children’s oncology wards and have witnessed the most brutal diseases. Children have died. And she laughs about brain tumours and shows so little respect. Not once. Not twice. Several times. How low can you go? To everyone ever touched by this cruel disease, I am so sorry. Because comments like that hurt like hell x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
After listening to today’s podcast I am done. Cancelled the SMA tickets and unfollowed. Laughing, repeatedly about a brain tumour is too low. I am so sad, I have cried. Didn’t Chris even promote a Go Fund Me for his teachers grandson recently? Then they laugh at brain tumours. Three years ago, my son was diagnosed with cancer. He has been on chemotherapy every single day for three years. We have spent so much time in the children’s oncology wards and have witnessed the most brutal diseases. Children have died. And she laughs about brain tumours and shows so little respect. Not once. Not twice. Several times. How low can you go? To everyone ever touched by this cruel disease, I am so sorry. Because comments like that hurt like hell x
That's shocking 😩 I haven't listened to it yet, not sure I will now. Who laughs at cancer ffs?!
I hope your son makes a full recovery 💙

• Sad
I can’t understand why who ever edited that kept it in . Nothing she says surprises me anymore I think because the Instagram will eventually dry up as she’s hardly on compared to what she was then her behaviour will become worse . It obviously shows she’s not nice . Chris did promote a go fund me for a little girl with cancer saying h couldn’t bear it if it was one of their two that’s obviously forgotten when they are being “ funny “ . My heart goes out to anyone who has had to go through that illness ❤

Reactions: 5
How do you even begin to joke about something as horrific as that 🥺. They deserve to utterly fail if that’s their level of humour. I can’t imagine the level of grief and pain going through something like that would bring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.