Rosie Ramsey #6 Don't call me CRW she wails, as she rides her husband's coattails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted some stories early this morning about putting an extra scoop of formula powder in Rafe's bottle last night and how that made him sleep from 9 until 3 (or something like that). She said she probably shouldn't and that she'd probably get messages from people saying she shouldn't do that, but that it obviously works (the baby slept longer).

She's deleted it now, I'm guessing because people have informed her of how unhealthy it is to add an extra scoop of powder to the water. The recommended amount of scoops to water is calculated to ensure the baby gets just the right amount of nutrients. Adding extra scoops will cause an imbalance in not just nutrients, but also salt levels, which is harmful to a young baby.
That's an appalling thing to do then share on social media. We struggled badly with sleep with my eldest, and never in a million years would I have considered giving formula that wasn't prepared exactly in accordance with the instructions. You wouldn't go against manufacturer instructions with anything else for your baby, so why on earth would you do that?

Reactions: 12
She posted some stories early this morning about putting an extra scoop of formula powder in Rafe's bottle last night and how that made him sleep from 9 until 3 (or something like that). She said she probably shouldn't and that she'd probably get messages from people saying she shouldn't do that, but that it obviously works (the baby slept longer).

She's deleted it now, I'm guessing because people have informed her of how unhealthy it is to add an extra scoop of powder to the water. The recommended amount of scoops to water is calculated to ensure the baby gets just the right amount of nutrients. Adding extra scoops will cause an imbalance in not just nutrients, but also salt levels, which is harmful to a young baby.
Jake Quickenden posted on insta a couple of days ago saying that they were thinking about doing this with their baby (only about 4/5weeks old) what stupid idiots some people are!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Jake Quickenden posted on insta a couple of days ago saying that they were thinking about doing this with their baby (only about 4/5weeks old) what stupid idiots some people are!
I followed him until very recently and their baby was having problems with milk and they think he has an allergy. Why you would give more formula?! Hopefully he was just joking. Used to like him but have gone off him very quickly.
Same with CRW, used to really like her stories but fed up of her now. She’s such a whinge bag. I understand lockdown has affected people and just because she has a lovely , £1.5 million house doesn’t mean she isn’t affected by the pandemic. But she should be talking to friends and family, not moaning to thousands of people on Insta.

Reactions: 11
Just watched a show on BBC called Pandemic 2020, its really made me think how lucky and privileged I am to be living in a nice house in the UK knowing my family is safe each night. There was footage of slum dwellers (how they described themselves) being shot on the street to force them "inside". More of them were shot by police than died of covid. A young boy was shot and killed, his parents were heartbroken.
I know lockdown is hard and feels like its gone on forever but seriously Rosie cop on to yourself and cheer the duck up.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She used to moan about going to soft play with Robin if I remember. Always a photo of him running around with her miserable face in the front so she wasn’t happy then . I think the shite that’s going on is just to put something on because she can’t show the house off and Robin hasn’t been on much I think it’s because he can’t stay still so she would have to include the house . I hope we don’t see them again in South Shields I saw Chris in South Shields last week he is still looking terrible hes probably sick of her too .
Saw him last week on a work visit ( nothing to do with him. Just a coincidence. Don’t know him ) He looks awful. I actually worry that he’s ill. But you don’t move house if you’re really unwell I guess. He does look rough though. I really felt for him. So skinny and stressed. Just looked really bad

• Sad
  • Wow
Just watched a show on BBC called Pandemic 2020, its really made me think how lucky and privileged I am to be living in a nice house in the UK knowing my family is safe each night. There was footage of slum dwellers (how they described themselves) being shot on the street to force them "inside". More of them were shot by police than died of covid. A young boy was shot and killed, his parents were heartbroken.
I know lockdown is hard and feels like its gone on forever but seriously Rosie cop on to yourself and cheer the duck up.
How sad. I feel lucky that we still have a roof over our head in our 3 bed semi and all have jobs still after a year of this and all in hospitality so lots of furlough but now have debt. We lost my stepmam a year ago to Covid. Fit healthy and 65. I have no pity for Rosie she’s a twit! She can sit in her posh house doing her close ups but one day she will realise what real life is. I also think Chris looks like tit and is trying to keep her happy.

Saw him last week on a work visit ( nothing to do with him. Just a coincidence. Don’t know him ) He looks awful. I actually worry that he’s ill. But you don’t move house if you’re really unwell I guess. He does look rough though. I really felt for him. So skinny and stressed. Just looked really bad
He best get out there working quick to keep up rosies new life. She can only sell so many crumpets from warburtons 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She seems very draining to be around. Her whole persona is fake as.
She strikes me as being very insecure and takes the piss to try to cover up for it. She's not the beautiful, perfect showbiz wife so she tries (and fails) to go down the alternative route.
I don't actually see the appeal with either of them. Can't see them being relevant for long.

Ahh so much about her annoys me now. She’s a selfish, lazy, ungrateful spoilt brat. I used to love them both but it’s all gone so downhill. I also find her extremely insensitive to What’s going on in the world, to poverty, to sickness, etc. Also, for a woman who lost a baby and publicly spoke about it, she’s still so ungrateful for the 2 beautiful kids she’s lucky enough to have. Find her repulsive now. Also when she bangs on about maternity leave and “going back to work quickly” - all you do is record a podcast for an hour a week, love

Can’t cope with Jake. Such baby over share. I cannot understand why ppl want to plaster their innocent little babies all over SM

I really hope you’re ok lovely I’m so sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. Sending lots of love x

She really needs to duck off now! I’m gonna petition for her to be barred from every pub and restaurant in the north east! Selfish greedy miserable cow!
Did she not move miles and miles away from her “old life”

I finished last weeks podcast on my drive home last night. The way Rosie disregarded education like it doesn't matter really irritated me. She may not have got good grades, but that doesn't mean you don't need them. She was acting like education literally means nothing. Does she not realise the doctors who delivered her babies safely were only able to do so because of their education? The conveyancer who completed their house sale and purchase was only able to do so because they dedicated years to study in order to allow them to? Not everyone wants to be a pontins singer and not everyone wants to ride on their husbands coat tails. I really hope she doesn't disregard education in front of Robin, surely you'd want your child to at least try to get good grades, even if you didn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahh so much about her annoys me now. She’s a selfish, lazy, ungrateful spoilt brat. I used to love them both but it’s all gone so downhill. I also find her extremely insensitive to What’s going on in the world, to poverty, to sickness, etc. Also, for a woman who lost a baby and publicly spoke about it, she’s still so ungrateful for the 2 beautiful kids she’s lucky enough to have. Find her repulsive now. Also when she bangs on about maternity leave and “going back to work quickly” - all you do is record a podcast for an hour a week, love

Can’t cope with Jake. Such baby over share. I cannot understand why ppl want to plaster their innocent little babies all over SM

Did she not move miles and miles away from her “old life”
She’s still north east 20 mins from Newcastle 40 mins from her old house.

Reactions: 1
I finished last weeks podcast on my drive home last night. The way Rosie disregarded education like it doesn't matter really irritated me. She may not have got good grades, but that doesn't mean you don't need them. She was acting like education literally means nothing. Does she not realise the doctors who delivered her babies safely were only able to do so because of their education? The conveyancer who completed their house sale and purchase was only able to do so because they dedicated years to study in order to allow them to? Not everyone wants to be a pontins singer and not everyone wants to ride on their husbands coat tails. I really hope she doesn't disregard education in front of Robin, surely you'd want your child to at least try to get good grades, even if you didn't?
It may not be the be all and end all. But it’s better to have it and not need it than to not have it and struggle isn’t it.
Plenty of people I went to school with ended up doing a maths GCSE in their 20s for example because they either wanted or needed it for a job they then wanted.

Of course certain subjects unless you are doing something specific you may not need again.

However the basics such as English and maths are always going to be useful. Even if you don’t use them it gets you used to working to deadlines, being organised, learning to speak in front of people etc.

Plenty of people are successful without qualifications and I believe you can be, but if you have to go to school for several years, you might as well try and make the most of it if you can.

Rosie seems certain that Robin is going to be an entertainer and he may well be. But even if he is a talented entertainer, he may want to be something completely different when he’s 18.

Reactions: 10
CRW is only certain he is going to be an entertainer because she’s too lazy to tame his feral behaviour.
Also gave her a good excuse not to make any effort with home schooling.
The more she goes on about him being an entertain, the more I think she will end up pushing him into YouTube.

Reactions: 7
At that age we all think the children in our families are natural entertainers. It’ll be nearly another 15 years before he’ll be at that stage and god knows what we will class as entertainment. I don’t think any of us could envision the influencer culture that has taken over.

You should never put all your eggs into one basket and force them down one route. Education isn’t for everyone but, we should be mindful that we are lucky everyone in this country has access to free education until they are 18. Not everyone is so fortunate and we should encourage children to make the most of it. Just my two pence - I don’t even have kids 😂

Reactions: 16
I think the worst part of disregarding how important education is, is that it feels like she’s using herself as an example. Eg all the stuff she said about of her teachers could see her now, a published author. But genuinely where would she be now if she hadn’t met Chris? Probably working dead end jobs. I do think people can succeed without doing amazingly at school but it’s harder a lot of the time and it’s not something you want your kids to believe in

Reactions: 19
Published author 😂
These book companies are throwing books at people with blue ticks and over 100k followers at the minute. She’s hardly JKRowling. The book is literally ‘funny’ stories from other people that they made a few comments on.

Yes it is a published book but the way she goes on as if she’s written a catalogue of books is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At that age we all think the children in our families are natural entertainers. It’ll be nearly another 15 years before he’ll be at that stage and god knows what we will class as entertainment. I don’t think any of us could envision the influencer culture that has taken over.

You should never put all your eggs into one basket and force them down one route. Education isn’t for everyone but, we should be mindful that we are lucky everyone in this country has access to free education until they are 18. Not everyone is so fortunate and we should encourage children to make the most of it. Just my two pence - I don’t even have kids 😂
this is exactly the thing. Chris said his Mum always told him to have a back up plan incase the first plan didn't work out. Rosie said you shouldn't do that because you won't focus on what you really want to achieve. So she's not going to encourage Robin to excel at school because then he won't focus on becoming an entertainer. It's madness to me! I wonder what Chris' parents think of her...

Published author 😂
These book companies are throwing books at people with blue ticks and over 100k followers at the minute. She’s hardly JKRowling. The book is literally ‘funny’ stories from other people that they made a few comments on.

Yes it is a published book but the way she goes on as if she’s written a catalogue of books is beyond me
She’s going to be hanging off this book forever more! It’s like ptwm, kdil bloody Laura whitmore. I think a good old mills and boon is more entertaining than this lots pile of crap. As for Robin becoming an entertainer she really does live in fantasy world. I don’t even think Chris will have a decent career in 15 years never mind a nobody’s son. I really hope the whole insta fame and you tube crap is over with by then.

Reactions: 9
this is exactly the thing. Chris said his Mum always told him to have a back up plan incase the first plan didn't work out. Rosie said you shouldn't do that because you won't focus on what you really want to achieve. So she's not going to encourage Robin to excel at school because then he won't focus on becoming an entertainer. It's madness to me! I wonder what Chris' parents think of her...
But he’s in school for say 6 hours a day. If he wants to be a footballer, musician, entertainer etc that’s fine. He can’t practise those things during lessons anyway so might as well make the most of the lessons whilst he’s in them and then work on his other things in his spare time

Also, I’ve not listened to the podcast but Rosie saying it’s worked out okay for her. Has it? She clearly wanted to be a singer/entertainer and she’s not doing that. She’s got a popular Instagram and podcast because of who her husband is. Which is fine, but for her to say ‘look, I’ve done okay’ isn’t accurate. Not everyone will marry a millionaire.

It’s like footballers wife Tanya Bardsley who said she manifested her life and successful businesses. Anyone can set up a successful business if their millionaire husband funds it and all of your friends are celebs who will buy and promote it.

Reactions: 16
But he’s in school for say 6 hours a day. If he wants to be a footballer, musician, entertainer etc that’s fine. He can’t practise those things during lessons anyway so might as well make the most of the lessons whilst he’s in them and then work on his other things in his spare time

Also, I’ve not listened to the podcast but Rosie saying it’s worked out okay for her. Has it? She clearly wanted to be a singer/entertainer and she’s not doing that. She’s got a popular Instagram and podcast because of who her husband is. Which is fine, but for her to say ‘look, I’ve done okay’ isn’t accurate. Not everyone will marry a millionaire.

It’s like footballers wife Tanya Bardsley who said she manifested her life and successful businesses. Anyone can set up a successful business if their millionaire husband funds it and all of your friends are celebs who will buy and promote it.
I bloody hate this new manifest trend. I was successful before I met my partner and I had a nice life, own house, nice car, nice holidays and didn’t have to worry each month. Since I’ve been with my partner who is wealthy beyond means, I’ve been able to become more successful because I can take more risk as I have him to fall onto. Also, my outgoings have reduced drastically. Not for one moment did I read the secret and ✨manifest✨ this lifestyle. It’s a privilege to be able to be in this position which so many influencers fail to realise or admit. Rosie is the same, yeah the podcast grew in popularity because she was a part of it but, she would never have had that accessibility to millions if it wasn’t for Chris. There is no shame in admitting it.

I’ve met women who would hang in the bars that footballers congregate in with the aim to date them. They then say it was ‘fate’ or they manifested it. Wish all these influencers would do one tbh.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.