Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she did know about the squash being bad for her teeth. If she did she probably would have said something earlier when she shared her million riveting stories about how it had changed her life. I’m also glad to hear we’ve got super teeth on this thread too, I think any dentist would say drinking a bottle of juice slowly through the night is one of the worst things you can do for your teeth.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, breastfeeding makes me SO thirsty and juice really does quench that thirst! I’m sure she knows it’s bad for her teeth anyway.

also I know juice is bad for my teeth, but I’m a grown up and can make the decision, it doesn’t mean I give it to my kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yes I am slightly defending her but I still think she’s a tit!
If she was a genuinely nice person then maybe she would appreciate that some have taken the time to suggest to her that it’s maybe not a great idea ... I doubt she was given abuse for drinking juice throughout the night .
If you put yourself in the public eye so much and expect to ‘ influence ’ others by advertising literally anything you are offered , ( toilet cleaner on the Christmas tree ) then expect people to respond ... it’s not going to be all ‘oh Rosie aren’t you so amazing, hilariously funny , a brilliant singer & dancer and how do you get your eyebrows to look so fantastic ‘ 😉
Her response is so very typical, she’s rude and aggressive and seems to think ‘she’s oh so clever ‘ when really she’s just vile .

Reactions: 10
Because Paw paw if she didn’t realise that sugary juice isn’t good for her teeth then she probably isnt aware that’s its bad for kids teeth. Whoever messaged her were more than likely a follower who thought they were helping her out. I have just watched the tiI tok story and it’s pretty nasty. Great news your teeth are doing well.
How do you know it’s sugary? May be sugar free. It’s the whole pick on literally anything she does thing again. Who’s feeling the need to message a grown women to tell her about drinking juice.

I do think management should probably have a word when her brand is so closely linked with Chris’ and tell her to reign the attitude and nasty replies in however

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure why anyone would bother to message anyone to tell them not to drink squash in the middle of the night. It’s just weird! But equally Rosie should just ignore it rather than look like a bitter Barbara

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How do you know it’s sugary? May be sugar free. It’s the whole pick on literally anything she does thing again. Who’s feeling the need to message a grown women to tell her about drinking juice.

I do think management should probably have a word when her brand is so closely linked with Chris’ and tell her to reign the attitude and nasty replies in however
Vloggerfam how do you know it’s not?

TBH whether it is or not she could have messaged back to that person directly saying thanks for the concern however i don’t care about my teeth or it’s complete sugar free or whatever tit she wanted To reply, rather than make an issue with a nasty tick tok to that person On her story.

Or more shocking, she could have ignored it completely. 🤔🤔

RR has little grace.

I dont give an arse whether her teeth disappear because she’s drinking juice, i for one wouldn’t be messaging her with that tit.

However someone did, and perhaps some of her followers genuinely We’re trying to look out for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be fair, breastfeeding makes me SO thirsty and juice really does quench that thirst! I’m sure she knows it’s bad for her teeth anyway.

also I know juice is bad for my teeth, but I’m a grown up and can make the decision, it doesn’t mean I give it to my kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

And yes I am slightly defending her but I still think she’s a tit!
my point exactly. Jus5 cos she drinks juice doesn’t mean she’s feeding it to the kids. It feels like people on this thread will criticise her for every single little thing.

I don’t think she did know about the squash being bad for her teeth. If she did she probably would have said something earlier when she shared her million riveting stories about how it had changed her life. I’m also glad to hear we’ve got super teeth on this thread too, I think any dentist would say drinking a bottle of juice slowly through the night is one of the worst things you can do for your teeth.
She probably didn’t think she needed to justify herself but once again thr Instagram army are out in full force over something really insignificant.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post ‘by Chris Ramsey’s wife’

Get over yourself Rosie man

Vloggerfam how do you know it’s not?

TBH whether it is or not she could have messaged back to that person directly saying thanks for the concern however i don’t care about my teeth or it’s complete sugar free or whatever tit she wanted To reply, rather than make an issue with a nasty tick tok to that person On her story.

Or more shocking, she could have ignored it completely. 🤔🤔

RR has little grace.

I dont give an arse whether her teeth disappear because she’s drinking juice, i for one wouldn’t be messaging her with that tit.

However someone did, and perhaps some of her followers genuinely We’re trying to look out for her?
I don’t but I assume because she’s an adult she doesn’t need telling. She gets berated for a glass of wine on here and now for squash. She actually can’t win sometimes 😂

I did agree there’s no need for passive aggressive tiktoks and she needs to reign her replies in

Reactions: 9
I think it’s not about the juice drinking it’s her nasty really unkind response. Imagine if you had sent her a well intentioned message letting her know maybe it wasn’t great for her teeth and next time you watched her stories she’s calling you a slag. She could just ignore the messages of advice if she doesn’t want them. She comes across as such a aggressive person. She won’t be doing the Ramsay brand any favours.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s not about the juice drinking it’s her nasty really unkind response. Imagine if you had sent her a well intentioned message letting her know maybe it wasn’t great for her teeth and next time you watched her stories she’s calling you a slag. She could just ignore the messages of advice if she doesn’t want them. She comes across as such a aggressive person. She won’t be doing the Ramsay brand any favours.
Absolutely. It’s not about the juice. Her teeth, her choice. It’s the graceless way she responds to any criticism.

The problem influencers have in general is that they like to try and create this faux friendliness between them and their followers “I’m not a salesperson, I’m just your friend recommending things to you, I’m doing you a favour if anything!” so when people actually fall for it and treat these people like friends (I’m sure most of us have messaged a friend some well meaning advice) they don’t like it because who wants a stranger giving them advice?
Of course they like it when the relationship lines their pockets, but they don’t like it when it means having to listen to their followers in a meaningful way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I honestly do not get why she thinks that she is so hard done by. Yes, she’s just had a baby, she’s not the only one and as far as I was aware he was a much wanted baby after a loss. Yes, her husband has broken his foot but hes not an invalid, he can surely still help? She acts like she’s the only one who isn’t allowed to do anything. Boris isn’t doing this to her personally. As we’ve said on here before she seriously needs to check her privilege. It appears they have no money worries, they have a lovely, comfortable warm house with plenty food on the table. As far as I’m aware she hasn’t been directly affected by COVID. As in no one close to her has been ill or has died. Yes, be real, be slobbing about in pjs all day! We all do it! Yes, this is tough, but it’s tough for everyone. Stop this pity party! It became boring months ago!

Reactions: 19
Her latest post ‘by Chris Ramsey’s wife’

Get over yourself Rosie man

I don’t but I assume because she’s an adult she doesn’t need telling. She gets berated for a glass of wine on here and now for squash. She actually can’t win sometimes 😂

I did agree there’s no need for passive aggressive tiktoks and she needs to reign her replies in

Hey just because someone is an adult really does not mean, they know everything. I am an adult however I’m open to learning new things every day. Infact the juice thing I learned that from a dentist when my kids were small, prior to that I kept them away from fizzy pop however the juice was new information to me At that time. Sharing information can help people make their own decisions after their own research.

I am glad you agree she should reign her replies in, her reply to that follower was unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
While her reply was rude and pointless. I cant believe people are messaging her telling her she shouldn't drink juice at night some people need to get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread needs to have Chris Ramseys wife in it 🤣

You have to question some followers mentality with the things they send to this insta lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely not about the juice, and is allllll about her reaction calling someone a slag. Actually I’ve just looked back at it and she’s put “to all the people who messaged” so it wasn’t just one person who messaged about the juice. Unfortunately if you are in the public eye and post personal things freely then you need a thick skin and need to develop the ability to scroll on by and ignore. At least us tattlers post here rather than messaging her our thoughts 🤣

Reactions: 11
What is she even on about now, she wants to go to the pub and dance to sex on fire and drink manky wine, so she wants to go back in time to 2009...?
She has a newborn baby so she wouldn’t be going out on the lash every weekend anyway. That’s the thing, lockdown is obviously a pain in the arse for everyone but with a small baby her life wouldn’t really be that much different apart from they’d be having more visitors? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.