Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what...
I never receive any messages criticising me for drinking juice through the night!
Do you know why...
Because no one knows whether I drink juice through the night or not!
Do you know how...
Because I don’t post stories telling everyone I’m drinking juice all through the night!!!

Maybe she could do a post, with a nice pic of her a baby Rafe, with a round up in the comments of top newborn baby feeding tips:
Something like “Hi guys, here’s a few things I’ve been doing this week that have worked for me! Might not be for everyone but just in case anyone find this useful! Feeding a baby can make you really thirsty, so why not take a nice big water bottle of water or juice to bed with you!” Etc “Let me know in the comments what worked for you!”

Informative, positive, engagement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, this thread 😂 Rosie, if you're reading here please take your mat leave! You won't be showing us every second of your life and therefore won't get people commenting on stupid tit like drinking juice at night!

Reactions: 14
What is she even on about now, she wants to go to the pub and dance to sex on fire and drink manky wine, so she wants to go back in time to 2009...?
She has a newborn baby so she wouldn’t be going out on the lash every weekend anyway. That’s the thing, lockdown is obviously a pain in the arse for everyone but with a small baby her life wouldn’t really be that much different apart from they’d be having more visitors? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That latest live , seriously he fell backwards Again 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why can’t she hold her baby properly 🤷🏼‍♀️ ... that little boy must have a constant headache the way his head flops backwards all the time because she just doesn’t seem to understand that he needs to be supported .

Reactions: 10
Her singing is the most cringe-inducing thing ever. She really thinks she can sing?!

Reactions: 12
The teeth thing is true some womens teeth get wrecked by pregnancy and post partum time. Thats why you grt free dental until baby is one.
Teeth don’t get wrecked directly by pregnancy. The gums can develop increased bleeding due to Hormonal changes and months of vomiting can cause erosion but being pregnant or post partum does not decay or wreck Your teeth.

Reactions: 1
Teeth don’t get wrecked directly by pregnancy. The gums can develop increased bleeding due to Hormonal changes and months of vomiting can cause erosion but being pregnant or post partum does not decay or wreck Your teeth.
Yes my sister had awful gum problems when pregnant due to severe sickness. Plus the juice thing, it could be sugar free. I mean if someone was going to moan about something, the juice would be the last on the list. I’d be more bothered that she can’t be arsed getting out of her bed or holding the baby’s head.

Reactions: 4
Yes my sister had awful gum problems when pregnant due to severe sickness. Plus the juice thing, it could be sugar free. I mean if someone was going to moan about something, the juice would be the last on the list. I’d be more bothered that she can’t be arsed getting out of her bed or holding the baby’s head.
Yeah I’m sure she’s had messages about the baby’s head/neck however she has chose to ignore them and mention the juice haters 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Chris Ramsey's wife has a shocking attitude. Didn't someone ask her to caption her stories and she gave them a horrible reply?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do I get a tattle bingo?! I commentedthe other day how it makes me smug when newspapers call her this then BINGO she says it 🤣🤣🤣
Its definitely got to be the new thread title for her! And from today onwards I will no longer be referring to her as Rosie on here!

Can one of her family or friends get her off IG , she’s a liability to herself.
View attachment 412523
7.30 pm and she's off her tits ! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Okay. This is a genuine question. Is she okay? She’s really not being normal at the minute I hope someone’s checking in on her

Okay. This is a genuine question. Is she okay? She’s really not being normal at the minute I hope someone’s checking in on her
Think she may just be tired and pissed.

Understandably if you haven’t drank for approx 7 months then alcohol does go to your head so much quicker.

Perhaps she should just keep off social media for a while.

She’s a new mum and perhaps should be concentrating on her baby & her own health, not tik tok and prancing about with a glass of wine and by her own admission she said she’s mortal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Think she may just be tired and pissed.

Understandably if you haven’t drank for approx 7 months then alcohol does go to your head so much quicker.

Perhaps she should just keep off social media for a while.

She’s a new mum and perhaps should be concentrating on her baby & her own health, not tik tok and prancing about with a glass of wine and by her own admission she said she’s mortal.
She seriously said that? Jesus. I know the ravers here will flame me but she really needs to stop banging on about drinking alcohol etc when she is making out she is the sole care giver to a newborn baby overnight. By all means have a drink and relax but don’t make yourself incapacitated - she can’t hold the poor baby properly when she’s sober FFS

Reactions: 13
She seriously said that? Jesus. I know the ravers here will flame me but she really needs to stop banging on about drinking alcohol etc when she is making out she is the sole care giver to a newborn baby overnight. By all means have a drink and relax but don’t make yourself incapacitated - she can’t hold the poor baby properly when she’s sober FFS
Yeah on her stories tonight. Her behaviour is of someone who is tipsy rather than mortal, however she used the word mortal. Her behaviour tonight is quite odd for a mum with a newborn in the house.

Reactions: 8
I’ve missed why the baby’s ears are tapped? Can someone fill me in. I’ve been avoiding her stories!

Story from 4hrs ago - Did she say something like “home schooling tomorrow for all us unfortunate fuckers with kids at home, never wished I’d taken that nursing degree more seriously than now. I was going to be a nurse” as in nursing is easier than home schooling? I could have misheard but lolll okay yes because my colleagues and I are having a BRILLIANT time in Covid ICU. Come on in love 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.