Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said before we wonā€™t forget youā€™ve had a baby if you just put him down for 2 minutes. I watched with the sound off so donā€™t know what it was about but itā€™s bad enough to film that story let alone post it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to think she was ok and followed her because I thought he was an ok comedian etc , sheā€™s shown herself to be a massive witch and a bully in the last 12 months IMO .
Cant take one single piece of constructive criticism even if itā€™s worded really carefully etc . I once messaged her in relation to something as I felt she would get slated for it and was in a way trying to help her . Her response was so aggressive and snarky, totally opposite to how she used to try to pretend to be ... sheā€™s really just attention seeking , money grabbing & sailing on the back of her famous husbandā€™s coattails . Itā€™s clear if she doesnā€™t get her own way or the attention she craves the real Rosie comes out .
Ahhh I wish youā€™d say a bit more! ā˜• ā˜• ā˜•

Reactions: 1
FB45535B-F52C-4E0A-85A9-BCCC0E4E0FA0.jpeg

So you canā€™t see it from this screenshot, but the TikTok is her miming to ā€œdonā€™t ever message me again you bleeping little slagā€. Those people who messaged her are absolutely right, it is SO bad for her teeth to drink juice all night. She really is absolutely vile isnā€™t she.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 411420
So you canā€™t see it from this screenshot, but the TikTok is her miming to ā€œdonā€™t ever message me again you bleeping little slagā€. Those people who messaged her are absolutely right, it is SO bad for her teeth to drink juice all night. She really is absolutely vile isnā€™t she.
I hate when women call other women slags. Itā€™s unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 411420
The only pleasure she has right now? How about you enjoy your newborn baby, your first born and your husband you ungrateful cow

Reactions: 28
View attachment 411420
Disgusting.

You would think she should know that with having kids, whoever has messaged her has done her a favour to protect her kids teeth too.

why is drinking juice your only pleasure? For gods sake your 30 not 70. Go and have a shag and get your pleasure that way šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting.

You would think she should know that with having kids, whoever has messaged her has done her a favour to protect her kids teeth too.

why is drinking juice your only pleasure? For gods sake your 30 not 70. Go and have a shag and get your pleasure that way šŸ˜‚
Why is it protecting her kids teeth? Sheā€™s an adult. Sheā€™s not giving the kids juice. Sheā€™s having squash herself. Let the woman live. If she wants to ruin her teeth let her ruin her teeth! I drink squash like itā€™s going out of fashion and never had a single filling.

Reactions: 15
Wow how aggressive and crude was that tiktok ! Couldn't care less what she drank in the night tbh..just find it sad she has to record her decline into obscurity because that's where she is heading with her rude confrontational attitude and piss poor interior design skills! šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 13
View attachment 411420
The real Rosie showing her true colours !

Wow how aggressive and crude was that tiktok ! Couldn't care less what she drank in the night tbh..just find it sad she has to record her decline into obscurity because that's where she is heading with her rude confrontational attitude and piss poor interior design skills! šŸ˜‰
And if they are not careful she will be taking ā€˜husband Christopher Ramsey ā€˜ with her !

Reactions: 10
The teeth thing is true some womens teeth get wrecked by pregnancy and post partum time. Thats why you grt free dental until baby is one.

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to respond to the slightest bit of criticism/feedback with such aggression?
Not everyone is going to agree with her but why does she let it get to her so much šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
God sheā€™s a rude cow šŸ˜‚ Mind you I canā€™t believe people feel the need to message her about the dangers of drinking juice in the night, theyā€™re not her mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it protecting her kids teeth? Sheā€™s an adult. Sheā€™s not giving the kids juice. Sheā€™s having squash herself. Let the woman live. If she wants to ruin her teeth let her ruin her teeth! I drink squash like itā€™s going out of fashion and never had a single filling.
Because Paw paw if she didnā€™t realise that sugary juice isnā€™t good for her teeth then she probably isnt aware thatā€™s its bad for kids teeth. Whoever messaged her were more than likely a follower who thought they were helping her out. I have just watched the tiI tok story and itā€™s pretty nasty. Great news your teeth are doing well.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, breastfeeding makes me SO thirsty and juice really does quench that thirst! Iā€™m sure she knows itā€™s bad for her teeth anyway.

also I know juice is bad for my teeth, but Iā€™m a grown up and can make the decision, it doesnā€™t mean I give it to my kids šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

And yes I am slightly defending her but I still think sheā€™s a tit!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.