Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said. She seems to think of her own “fame” as being on a par with his and she couldn’t be more wrong

View attachment 388000
Back to being a moany betch then. How long did that last, a week?
Honestly she hates Sunday’s?! Spending time with her two children and her husband?! I don’t really get why she had another baby tbh🤷🏼‍♀️ yeah he’s broke his foot and that’s annoying but they don’t need to or actually they can’t even go anywhere anyway

Reactions: 10
Honestly she hates Sunday’s?! Spending time with her two children and her husband?! I don’t really get why she had another baby tbh🤷🏼‍♀️
Engagement on insta?
I get her frustration that he’s now unable to run around after Robin but it’s not like he did it on purpose. 😂

Reactions: 5
It's so cute how she thinks she's on maternity leave from an actual job. Oh sweetheart, your once a week tit show of a podcast isn't a job. It would be one thing if she was interviewing people, researching topics, then maybe I'd give her a little credit that that might be a little bit of 'work'. She sits at a kitchen table with her comedian husband and talks about herself for an hour. Yes, they've got a few little ditties of reading emails to us, but come on, that is NOT work. You know it, I know it, somebody needs to tell Rosie. She's on maternity leave, eh? My eyes almost rolled right out of my head at that leap. I used to LOVE Rosie. She had me in stitches with some of the things she'd say and do. But, it didn't take too long to realize she is one of the biggest narcissists in this history of instahuns. I suppose you would think highly of yourself if you're buying a new sofa every other week and have a locked gate on your house because you're oh so "famous". How these people are so "popular" is beyond me.
She hates Sundays with her family? Come on, love, everyone knows you're an ungrateful cow already you don't have to keep reminding us, try and work on some new content for the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve always thought it was a bad thing for babies to mouth breathe, it’s all I see when she shows pics of him :eek:

Well originally I started to listen to SMA podcast to see if a good listen Back at start of first lockdown. Then I realised it was shite however started to listen to see if it really could get any worse on my daily walks, the inane tit helped me zone out. I am now thoroughly done with it today, it’s so crude, they were talking about a police mans girlfriend getting fingered on a dance floor in front of other people.

I mean please the content is utter drivel, Chris just isn’t funny and the way he keeps having to explain stuff for the southeners , really grates.

He’s in awe of her and she’s married under in the love stakes.

For gods sake they moved in together within 3 months and engaged within a year and then I think he said married within 18 months.

She even said herself ‘she couldn’t believe her luck‘ when he took her to an all expenses paid holiday in Dubai in the very early days.

It’s not something you think you would hear someone say About a trip their boyfriend paid for. It just sounds wrong. Like not equal.

Reactions: 4
Well originally I started to listen to SMA podcast to see if a good listen Back at start of first lockdown. Then I realised it was shite however started to listen to see if it really could get any worse on my daily walks, the inane tit helped me zone out. I am now thoroughly done with it today, it’s so crude, they were talking about a police mans girlfriend getting fingered on a dance floor in front of other people.

I mean please the content is utter drivel, Chris just isn’t funny and the way he keeps having to explain stuff for the southeners , really grates.

For gods sake they moved in together within 3 months and engaged within a year and then I think he said married within 18 months.

She even said herself ‘she couldn’t believe her luck‘ when he took her to an all expenses paid holiday in Dubai in the very early days.

It’s not something you think you would hear someone say About a trip their boyfriend paid for. It just sounds wrong. Like not equal.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. She often comes across like she treats him as a meal ticket, it's like she married a footballer and now gets to buy all the things and it's so great. It's really weird. She got some "money of her own" from the book and it was so bizarre to hear to talk about things in those terms. I can't make sense out of the two of them.
They have such a strange relationship, they're quite nasty to one another on the podcast and on insta, and then Chris will do some really wild "you're puuurfeck" ass kissing after just telling her she's proper stupid. It makes me super sad and uncomfortable when they talk about how they are both grossed out by sex. It sounds like they're not having any fun in the bedroom and need 4pm wine time to get through the gross task of making a baby. Yet they freely talk about people shitting in the shower and forcing it down the plug hole and how she's taking a dump while he's in the bath. It's like, wait, you're grossed out by sex, but tit is cool? What the actual duck?

Reactions: 13
I’ve always thought it was a bad thing for babies to mouth breathe, it’s all I see when she shows pics of him :eek:
Eh? Babies before the age of 3 months can't physically breathe through their mouths just because they don't have the reflexes to do so... He just has his mouth open asleep 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I get what you're saying. She often comes across like she treats him as a meal ticket, it's like she married a footballer and now gets to buy all the things and it's so great. It's really weird. She got some "money of her own" from the book and it was so bizarre to hear to talk about things in those terms. I can't make sense out of the two of them.
They have such a strange relationship, they're quite nasty to one another on the podcast and on insta, and then Chris will do some really wild "you're puuurfeck" ass kissing after just telling her she's proper stupid. It makes me super sad and uncomfortable when they talk about how they are both grossed out by sex. It sounds like they're not having any fun in the bedroom and need 4pm wine time to get through the gross task of making a baby. Yet they freely talk about people shitting in the shower and forcing it down the plug hole and how she's taking a dump while he's in the bath. It's like, wait, you're grossed out by sex, but tit is cool? What the actual duck?
Yeah totally. Ive said it before, they have no sexual chemistry for a couple who have only been together less than 7 years. They should still be fancying each other and being inventive in the bedroom, even when they only had the 1 child ( obvs not this minute as she’s just had a baby ). They like talking about fingering for some reason as this has been mentioned several times on the podcast, I recall one of her mates being fingered in a hot tub! Then I heard an episode they recorded about one night stands and how Rosie Ramsey went through a period of shagging one nighters. Chris try’s to play it cool that it’s all good however I question whether deep down he’s really ok with that, especially as he’s ocd about certain stuff. I think she probably likes sex more with other people lol. For a young couple in their prime the way they talk about sex is very odd.

Reactions: 7

The thing is he doesn’t have to explain stuff for the southerners. He thinks geordies (or sand dancers or whatever they are) are a unique and unusual breed of human (and I’m from Middlesbrough) . Makes it even more irritating

Yeah totally. Ive said it before, they have no sexual chemistry for a couple who have only been together less than 7 years. They should still be fancying each other and being inventive in the bedroom, even when they only had the 1 child ( obvs not this minute as she’s just had a baby ). They like talking about fingering for some reason as this has been mentioned several times on the podcast, I recall one of her mates being fingered in a hot tub! Then I heard an episode they recorded about one night stands and how Rosie Ramsey went through a period of shagging one nighters. Chris try’s to play it cool that it’s all good however I question whether deep down he’s really ok with that, especially as he’s ocd about certain stuff. I think she probably likes sex more with other people lol. For a young couple in their prime the way they talk about sex is very odd.
I find it so wierd they are so squeamish about sex when they have two kids!

Reactions: 6
The being annoyed about Chris breaking his ankle thing. I get it’s annoying but I’m sure Chris would much rather not have a broken ankle especially when he seems quite active. So I actually feel sorry for him too.

• Heart
They come across as really prudish but I have to say, if I had a podcast with my husband I wouldn’t be openly discussing our sex life publicly. Not because we are prudes or have a “vanilla” sex love (quite the opposite 😉😂) but I would worry about our families listening and kids potentially being bullied for it years later.

They come across as really prudish but I have to say, if I had a podcast with my husband I wouldn’t be openly discussing our sex life publicly. Not because we are prudes or have a “vanilla” sex love (quite the opposite 😉😂) but I would worry about our families listening and kids potentially being bullied for it years later.
The poor kids will have to listen to their mum talking about her one night stands and talking about people getting fingered. Let’s hope the kids are open minded and not easily embarrassed when they are older.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it looks like Chris has broken his leg!!! Now I would honestly be pissed off if I was in her boat.
On another note I spotted this in the corner of the pic. An Artipoppe baby carrier!!! They are £300+ !! Wonder if it was gifted or paid for!?!?View attachment 388252
Oooooh good spot. I’ve wanted one of these since UGG posted about them. I’m so bleeping easily influenced its awful

Reactions: 2
Anyone feel like Rosie is actually loving this, excuse for a content pity party. He’s on crutches not bed ridden, get a grip

Reactions: 9
Anyone feel like Rosie is actually loving this, excuse for a content pity party. He’s on crutches not bed ridden, get a grip
Just when you think she can’t be anymore selfish she goes and has a complete gurning session about Chris breaking his ankle. He didn’t do it deliberately! She needs to suck it up and get on with it

Reactions: 8
It’s maybe a bit of an inconvenience but it was an accident. I feel sorry for Chris as he’ll be sore and she’ll be moaning at him. I hope those pain he got are strong! 😴 I know Rosie has recently had a csection and I’m sure that’s very painful too but her having a go at Chris just seems mean.
Her mum is staying there so I’m sure she can help out. What’s the problem? Rosie needs to realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 7
I know Rosie has recently had a csection and I’m sure that’s very painful too but her having a go at Chris just seems mean.
I actually had an emergency c section in september and the recovery was worse than the contractions I was having leading up to that. I have broke my ankle too and it does hurt but a caesarean is a really major surgery they cut through like 8 layers of your abdomen so recovery is very intense lol. She is a bit annoying but if my partner had broken his ankle at the time i couldn’t even stand up/go to toilet and we had a brand new baby to look after i think i’d be GUTTED too hahaha

Reactions: 22
She is probably annoyed as she won't be the centre of attention now. Baby will be number one due to cuteness, Chris being the more famous of the two and his broken limb drama and then Rosie C section will be third. She will be furious, this was her moment to be front and centre with the baby.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.