Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see anything wrong with how she was holding the baby? If he was laid horizontal in her arms then yes, support his head but how she is holding him seems fine? I've held numerous babies like that and done no harm. Unless I'm to chilled out?
I’d always support the head in case they jerk and toss back.. it can happen.. but I’m old school (late 40s) and I’d still put formula milk in the fridge 😂

Reactions: 6
Is it just me having palpitations how she wasn't supporting the baby's head?
So cute though and his little windy smile was right on cue.

Reactions: 13
I didn't see anything wrong with how she was holding the baby? If he was laid horizontal in her arms then yes, support his head but how she is holding him seems fine? I've held numerous babies like that and done no harm. Unless I'm to chilled out?
I've always held my babies like that if they're asleep on my shoulder 🤷‍♀️

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Woh guys... let’s stop looking for problems! Completely gives people the right to call us trolls. Some of thesecomments are not constructive and unnecessarily unkind.

Woh guys... let’s stop looking for problems! Completely gives people the right to call us trolls. Some of thesecomments are not constructive and unnecessarily unkind.
Was gunna say...y’all know she’s got another kid right? Think she knows how to hold a baby.

Reactions: 33
Definitely loving the baby Rafe content ...his little windy smile was just wonderful. Was lovely to see Robin chatting to him at the end of the clip too.
I'm definitely hoping she shares more of this and doesn't start bombarding with ads and swipe ups.

Reactions: 25
Wish she would told that babies head jesus
Just checked her stories out. OMG please concentrate on your baby and not your phone. Holding a baby with one arm and the phone in another is a big no no. you have to be so careful of a newborns Head. Please use a tripod or buggar off on mat leave if IG truly is your ‘job’ like you keep saying it is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So many armchair experts. She’s had a baby before that’s turned out just fine, I’m sure she knows what’s she’s doing. As someone above said no wonder we all get labelled as bullies and trolls on here. The other day it was picking at her babies name and now an endless debate on how she holds HER baby. So boring

Last edited:
Reactions: 63
Because no one is allowed to use a phone and hold a baby at the same time 🙄 wow sometimes it so silly what people cling on too

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
We had a buggy board for our 2.5 year old, to be fair it was a while ago (they are now 15 and 17) and so it was a bit of a novelty. He did use it a bit but it made pushing the Priam so tricky as you have to kind of lean over them and as a 5ft2 person it certainly didn’t make things easier. However and I may be making unfair assumptions it was probably gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She was fully in control of the baby the whole time, he was supported on her shoulder and not in any danger at all.
One of the first skills you learn as a mum is how to hold a baby in one hand and a phone/cup of tea/muslin cloth/biscuits in the other! Multitasking at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just checked her stories out. OMG please concentrate on your baby and not your phone. Holding a baby with one arm and the phone in another is a big no no. you have to be so careful of a newborns Head. Please use a tripod or buggar off on mat leave if IG truly is your ‘job’ like you keep saying it is.
from what I saw the baby looked fine. And I think Rosie is well aware a newborn babies neck and head should be protected! I’m sure she’s done it before ya Know! 🤔

I’d always support the head in case they jerk and toss back.. it can happen.. but I’m old school (late 40s) and I’d still put formula milk in the fridge 😂
thank god you’re not looking after my baby then! Formula in the fridge is a massive no no!

Reactions: 13
from what I saw the baby looked fine. And I think Rosie is well aware a newborn babies neck and head should be protected! I’m sure she’s done it before ya Know! 🤔

thank god you’re not looking after my baby then! Formula in the fridge is a massive no no!
When I had my children (now adults) formula milk was always kept in the fridge by instruction of every healthcare professional. Times change.

Reactions: 24
Totally agree with you...which Rafe did twice on the first clip. I made an observation, not a criticism. I'm staying 🤐 from now on 😂

Totally agree with you...which Rafe did twice on the first clip. I made an observation, not a criticism. I'm staying 🤐 from now on 😂
Same. I thought tattle rules were that you didn’t try to moderate a thread.. if you don’t like a comment you just scroll on by.

Reactions: 18
When I had my children (now adults) formula milk was always kept in the fridge by instruction of every healthcare professional. Times change.
I remember my Mum being horrified that we didn’t keep formula in the fridge and that I didn’t warm bottles up but just mixed when needed and fed ! It’s true things change all the time

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
My toddler just stands on the rim of the basket if he needs a break. Works well for us.

I love his name. I presume it’s like Ralph Fiennes but spelled phonetically.

Drives me insane when new mums complain about being tired though less than a week in! 🤯

Reactions: 4
Jesus it's like Mumsnet this thread 🙄 I had new born twins and 2 yr old...I was almost juggling them sometimes...chill out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.