Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her mum there, you can hear her ask if she should open the gate when Chris asked Rosie to do it, someone in the background asks if they should.

Hasn’t taken her long to get filming for the gram has it. Fair enough film those special moments for private, but a hat ad and a swipe up already. Really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Robin is far too old for a buggy board! My oldest is the same age as robing and he was only 3 and a half when I had my 2nd and we never had a buggy board for him. It just looks ridiculous as Robin is quite tall too.

Reactions: 10
Robin is far too old for a buggy board! My oldest is the same age as robing and he was only 3 and a half when I had my 2nd and we never had a buggy board for him. It just looks ridiculous as Robin is quite tall too.
same, we had a buggy board for our 2.5 year old but she only used it for a few months---it's probably a gifted buggy board :)

Reactions: 6
Aw Rafe is so cute. Loved his pram suit. I bet the bike thing for the pram will only be used a couple of times for an ad 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Perhaps it's because it's something we all struggle with initially? It's a very emotive subject.

But in the context of the discussion that was being had here it was more about Rosie drinking her wine and breastfeeding not about whether breast or bottle is best etc !
That’s not how it came across

Reactions: 1
Aw Rafe is so cute. Loved his pram suit. I bet the bike thing for the pram will only be used a couple of times for an ad 😅😅😅
Yes they are a complete faff. Once theyve tried going up and down a curb a few times they will be making him walk.
Whixh he is totoally capable of and surely the purpose of this walk is to wear him out for bed time.

Reactions: 7
Yes they are a complete faff. Once theyve tried going up and down a curb a few times they will be making him walk.
Whixh he is totoally capable of and surely the purpose of this walk is to wear him out for bed time.
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to derail, I was going to get a buggy board. My son will be 2.5years are they not worth it then? Did think it was weird robin was on one due to his age.
Depwnds how much walking you do. Id say for thaf ave its good. I just found it made thr pushchair heavy and harder to manoeuvre

I’d say it’s good to have as an option, my daughter was 2yrs9months when I had my second and she decided to have an “I don’t want to walk anywhere/I will run off in the wrong direction” phase and she was tall and heavy so I struggled a few times trying to carry her and push the baby. I got a second hand buggy board and to be honest my oldest was too tall and it made pushing the pram awkward but just having the threat of it made life easier as she would walk nicely rather than go on it! Also sold it on easily on Facebook so didn’t lose any money.

Depwnds how much walking you do. Id say for thaf ave its good. I just found it made thr pushchair heavy and harder to manoeuvre
I’d say it’s good to have as an option, my daughter was 2yrs9months when I had my second and she decided to have an “I don’t want to walk anywhere/I will run off in the wrong direction” phase and she was tall and heavy so I struggled a few times trying to carry her and push the baby. I got a second hand buggy board and to be honest my oldest was too tall and it made pushing the pram awkward but just having the threat of it made life easier as she would walk nicely rather than go on it! Also sold it on easily on Facebook so didn’t lose any money.
Thank you both so much! I think I’m going to keep an eye out for a second hand one then if i/him don’t like it it doesn’t matter too much and I’ll just re sell it 👍🏼☺ Thank you

I can’t see a #ad? Am I missing something?
I think it was on her stories possibly 24 hours ago, I vaguely saw it, but these ads go over my head, it makes me not want to buy the product they are flogging because they have been paid to flog it.

Reactions: 5
I know hes probably playing up to the camera but literally EVERY insta story Rosie posts Robin is running about, barging into everything and shouting! He'd do my head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She seems so much happier now the baby is here. Just a theory but perhaps she was more anxious about pregnancy after loss than she let on and it manifested itself with her moaning about other things instead.

Reactions: 63
I had multiple losses before my eldest and honestly, I just couldn’t find anything positive in anything whilst I was pregnant. My brain was just scrambling. It’s only when I look back that I realise I must have seemed like a right miserable monster 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She seems so much happier now the baby is here. Just a theory but perhaps she was more anxious about pregnancy after loss than she let on and it manifested itself with her moaning about other things instead.
Agreed. It’s like a different Rosie already.

Reactions: 22
I didn't see anything wrong with how she was holding the baby? If he was laid horizontal in her arms then yes, support his head but how she is holding him seems fine? I've held numerous babies like that and done no harm. Unless I'm to chilled out?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.