Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole subject of her breastfeeding was raised because she hasn't stopped going on about drinking wine as soon as the baby arrived. Nothing nasty or mean intended, it was just a question as part of the discussion.

Reactions: 6
Can we steer clear of the breastfeeding tit?

Hopefully she's feeding the bairn 🤪🙄 that's all that matters, Christ... why are peoplenso obsessed with how someone elses child is fed. I personally don't give a duck. And yes- I did breastfeed.
❤ This. Fed is best and that is how it should be! Who cares how she is feeding him, as long as they are happy and safe what does it matter?
I bottle fed all of mine - why? I just didn’t want to breast feed, do I have any regrets, absolutely not! My children are happy, healthy and do really well at school, what more could a Mum want!!
I was spoken to so bloody rudely by a breast feeding mother at a baby group for not even trying, looking back I wish I had stood up for myself more but I said nothing although my friend who was there wasn’t so polite back 😂.

I hope they enjoy the newborn bubble and not overshare like some other Instagram accounts - just soak it up because it doesn’t last long!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bottle or breast couldn’t care less as long as baby does not go hungry tbh

Reactions: 12
Well I've yet to see a panda using an iPhone so yes quite possibly!
Same but you get my drift.

Amazing!! I've also never seen a panda make a bottle of formula or drink a bottle of wine before feeding their babies. They have nothing to discuss.
You’ve never seen a panda bottle fed by a zoo keeper because of risk of being smothered by its mother?

You’ve never seen a panda bottle fed by a zoo keeper because of risk of being smothered by its mother?
my point was (and clearly I didn’t give the best analogy) why do we (woman) always have to discuss breastfeeding whenever We talk about new babies.. even to the point that we add ‘I breastfed’ or ‘I bottlefed’on the back end of our comments.

Reactions: 14

my point was (and clearly I didn’t give the best analogy) why do we (woman) always have to discuss breastfeeding whenever We talk about new babies.. even to the point that we add ‘I breastfed’ or ‘I bottlefed’on the back end of our comments.
Perhaps it's because it's something we all struggle with initially? It's a very emotive subject.

But in the context of the discussion that was being had here it was more about Rosie drinking her wine and breastfeeding not about whether breast or bottle is best etc !

Reactions: 4
I think its also fact that drink in excess will damage a babies growth and development ....
No, not from breastfeeding. Like another poster said, it’s in advisable to drink in excess as that could lead to dropping baby/not being able to care for baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, not from breastfeeding. Like another poster said, it’s in advisable to drink in excess as that could lead to dropping baby/not being able to care for baby.
Sorry but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree...excessive alcohol consumption does cause issues with breast milk and baby development...you are correct that about the advice about not sleeping with baby and care when not sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree...excessive alcohol consumption does cause issues with breast milk and baby development...you are correct that about the advice about not sleeping with baby and care when not sober.
Not what I was told during my training but (thankfully) I’ve not yet met any mums who would want to over-drink.

Sorry ladies have we turned into Mumsnet here?
Indeed. I’ll shut up!
Anyway, like others have said, I enjoyed the content yesterday. She’s definitely now going to be like the instamums she once mocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread had potential but its rapidly turning into a breast feeding debate. 😅

Reactions: 16
Also if people assume she’s not breastfeeding because she wants to drink that’s probably not true either. Proud wine guzzling breastfeeding mama here. Mum and baby continue to thrive 🤣
If you can find the baby you can feed the baby 😂
In all seriousness I never have more than 2 glasses of wine and try to have them spaced out and at the beginning of feeds atm as my baby is still young (under 6 months).
Genuinely don’t think I could get through some days of breastfeeding without some alcohol, even though I do enjoy it on the whole.

the name pronunciation thing - I don’t see it myself but some of your comments have given me a laugh!

Reactions: 5
Is her mum still living with her? Tough times not having family support with you in first few weeks.
She has chris at home even if she can't see her mum..

Isn't Robin a bit old to need a buggy board?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm intruiged to see how she gets on with a newborn as there will be the same age gap between mine when next one is born. However I watch all her stories with the sound off so I'm not going to learn much from her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.