Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Chris Ramsey’s wife thinks three adults homeschooling a 5 year old is harder than being a nurse in current times.

Chris tell your wife to give her head a wobble

Also. Why does she keep making out she’s got no time to wash but has time to stay in bed until midday, time for a glass of wine and to film 50 insta stories a day. A quick shower takes a few minutes

She’s active on IG as shes managed to love her husbands post .View attachment 413311
Even he’s desperate for a break 😂 bet he’s got her stories on mute

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tui

VIP Member
This whole mat leave thing is getting ridiculous now! If she wanted mat leave she could have it! I’m sure they are comfortable enough for her to take time off from whatever her ‘job’ is. She clearly doesn’t want it! She couldn’t even wait until her own son had met Rafe before she shared a picture of him on Instagram. Her husband is famous in his own right so even if she completely disappeared for 6 months Chris would still be making enough money for the family. It’s so obvious she just loves the attention.
Well said. She seems to think of her own “fame” as being on a par with his and she couldn’t be more wrong

2E24AB31-F9A2-48DC-A072-22F0E4729216.jpeg

Back to being a moany betch then. How long did that last, a week?

Last edited:

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Strikes me as the school bully type. We all remember girls like her 😫
I hadn’t thought about this before, but OMG you’re right. I get brash, “popular” girl vibes from her. The type who would sneer at you because your bag wasn’t cool enough. Gives me PTSD just thinking about it 🤣

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Also talking about they might all go on a family trip to Costco because rafe hasn’t been in a shop yet 😳 it’s a pandemic you twats Costco and shops can wait!!!!

• Wow

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m not sure why people have decided that she has MH issues because she still enjoys the things she did pre baby, ie wanting to go out and get drunk. Jusr because she has kids doesn’t mean she has to lose her whole identity. She’s a mother and a person in her own right too. Not everything needs to be written off as mh issues jusr because you don’t agree with it.

Tui

VIP Member
Why’s Chris Ramsey’s wife got the baby on the floor whilst she has a bath when Chris could surely sit with him and give her ten minutes on her own?
Cos then Chris Ramsey’s wife can’t act all put upon and hard done by

• Haha
The superwomaning on this thread is in a league of its own. I’m grateful to Rosie for sharing her reality. It’s not easy for everyone.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She’s just shared a post from an account called the student midwife something who says they’re listening to the podcast getting ready for the night shift and Rosie thinks the account means feeding the baby through the night. No Rosie babe, like a job. You know when people go to work, not just caring for the child you chose to have😂

• Haha
I’m really glad her rainbow baby has arrived safely and I agree I think she’s obviously spent the whole pregnancy understandably very anxious and at a very odd time. But I have to say I’d gone off her before she got pregnant. As so many people have already said she became the very thing she mocked. The insta hun life gets them all in the end.

Whaaaaat

She’s only stuck a bit of tape on them to see if it sorts them out while the cartilage is still soft and can be moulded. He’s hardly had cosmetic surgery 🙈

It must’ve been obvious enough for the hospital to mention it to her when he was born.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
I think her popularity has dwindled during this last lockdown as many of us go on Instagram for escapism. The majority of her followers will be from the British Isles so we are all in lockdown. To be frank, we are all fucking sick of lockdown at this point. So when we go on and see here still moaning about it when most of us feel the same, it’s just annoying. Many of us stopped watching the news as it’s depressing and if you watch her stories moaning then it’s the similar kind of reaction. It might just be me but, I used to find her funny. Now, it’s boring and I skip past when she moans.

Oliviabob

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Enough pleeeeeeaaaase - who genuinely cares if she’s having a glass (or two) of wine?!? If people are stupid enough to drink to excess with a newborn because they see someone having a glass of wine on Instagram then to be frank, that’s the least of their worries and they probably shouldn’t be in charge of a child at all.

Please someone change the subject :censored:

LittleRa

Chatty Member
On her current story... “the baby has shit himself”. Erm, isn’t that sort of what babies do?! Were you expecting him to use the loo 🤣 Its not exactly “shitting himself” if he’s got a nappy on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved SMA at first, it was genuinely funny and light hearted and quite endearing. I remember one of the questions from the public (when they were daft, silly actual questions) was about sex after having a baby and they gave a genuine, lovely answer and were just nice. I really enjoyed it, and then it just took off and got bigger and suddenly what was lovely about it, them being daft and taking the mick, Chris’ fake sponsors, and office polls and questions, just went. I tried to listen to a recent episode on my walk today and I just didn’t like it. Switched it off and listened to ‘you’re wrong about’ instead (great podcast, I recommend it!) because it just felt so contrived. They need to take a break, remember what was actually brilliant about it, and go back. The poo stories, oh my god fuck off. Rosies mysteries? Snore. The overdone Barry Beef/Beef Family nonsense? Just say ‘time for what’s your beef!’ and save us all.

Rant over, sorry. I just LOVED the podcast at first and now I’ve unsubscribed and don’t miss it at all.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
As if she implied nursing is easier than homeschooling. God, she's such a fucking idiot.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
This thread is full of wonder women! Let Rosie be, she’s the only one who knows how she feels. I’m not going to add my c section story here as it’s not actually relevant on a thread that’s supposed to be about someone else, not about how amazing I am.
I agree to an extent that people saying they had a section and then ran a marathon the next day (exaggerating here obviously) isn’t helpful as everyone is different and it is major surgery. However it’s just another example of Rosie not checking her privilege which annoys people. Imagine if this was someone who was in her situation but their husband was now on sick leave/pay, the worry about finances would be awful on top of everything else. Or someone who lived miles away from their family, when in reality Rosie’s mum and no doubt her sister will be able to pop round with shopping/cook meals/mind Robin for them. So while it’s not ideal and she’s entitled to be a bit annoyed about it, in the grand scheme of things she is still very lucky.

Tui

VIP Member
People don’t want to hear it thought. We all have something to moan about right now. I don’t need to hear other people moan and moan

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm guessing from her recent story people have messaged her to pull her up on her comments about how she will break the rules yesterday. I praised her earlier and now I feel like we've got classic Rosie back, can't take any criticism, won't admit when she's wrong or spoken out of turn. That type of story just isn't necessary.

She should take a leaf out of Daisy May Cooper's book. She got called out earlier this week, apologised for it, didn't get defensive, and moved on.