Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a pronounciation question. It's an awful name and brings bad associations to my mind. Am I not allowed an opinion?
I got told off on the last thread for saying it reminds me of the word rape too! Guess we are both odd šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
It was a pronounciation question. It's an awful name and brings bad associations to my mind. Am I not allowed an opinion?
Why would you associate rafe with rape? I completely understand people saying itā€™s ā€œsafe with an Rā€ as thatā€™s how itā€™s pronounced...

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s not even remotely similar, itā€™s also not that hard to grasp and if you are really struggling... google is a thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s not even remotely similar, itā€™s also not that hard to grasp and if you are really struggling... google is a thing
My association was not to do with pronunciation. More how it looks, or could look. Especially when written by hand in some peoples handwriting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My association was not to do with pronunciation. More how it looks, or could look. Especially when written by hand in some peoples handwriting
The person I replied to said it was an pronunciation issue?

Itā€™s besides the point, Iā€™ve seen some absolute garbage written on here but this really is reaching. Itā€™s a kids name, itā€™s not your kid, get over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I really hope she doesnā€™t read the comments about their childā€™s name sounding like ā€œrapeā€. It doesnā€™t matter what we think of the name, clearly her and Chris love his name.

I just think itā€™s immature tbh. My aunties name is ā€œLouā€ but I donā€™t think of poo every time I see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
My mind is bleeping BLOWN my these name comments šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Like totally bleeping blown. Iā€™ve seen some weird tit on here, people reaching and picking for problems where there are none (that happens when you donā€™t like someone - no judgement) but this whole Rafe / Rape thing?! Insane!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Maybe time to draw a line under this one and chat about something else !

I wonder how many bottles of wine she's had!?! Is there a reason she doesn't breastfeed? Or is she ?

Reactions: 16
I think I remember her saying she tried with Robin but had lots of problems with him latching.

I had similar experience with my first and so tend to remember when I hear a ā€˜celebrityā€™ talking about it!

Reactions: 5
I think I remember her saying she tried with Robin but had lots of problems with him latching.

I had similar experience with my first and so tend to remember when I hear a ā€˜celebrityā€™ talking about it!
Every baby is different so maybe she might be more successful with little Rafe. I loved feeding my children.

Reactions: 5
She has said before that she tried breastfeeding unsuccessfully and was really disappointed when she couldnā€™t.

I listen to the podcast for background noise whilst I work. The maternity leave out of office was much better than recent episodes. Actual questions from the public instead of viral/unbelievable stories and they sounded like they were enjoying it...maybe because it was a ā€œplonk castā€

Reactions: 10
Well I think the video she put on of Robin this morning was lovely. Nothing to fancy and reminds me of when I brought my 6 home and their siblings meeting them . I hope they enjoy every minute of Rafe. Those first days are lovely.

Reactions: 27
Maybe time to draw a line under this one and chat about something else !

I wonder how many bottles of wine she's had!?! Is there a reason she doesn't breastfeed? Or is she ?
She canā€™t breastfeed sheā€™s got ads with tommee tippee šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Maybe she doesnt want to breast feed? I didn't have any issues (not that I would know as I didn't try) I just didn't want to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Also if people assume sheā€™s not breastfeeding because she wants to drink thatā€™s probably not true either. Proud wine guzzling breastfeeding mama here. Mum and baby continue to thrive šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Also if people assume sheā€™s not breastfeeding because she wants to drink thatā€™s probably not true either. Proud wine guzzling breastfeeding mama here. Mum and baby continue to thrive šŸ¤£
I don't know any breastfeeding mums that drank wine or anything else. Fruit juice gave my eldest the shits. I lived on water and the odd cup of tea for 18 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know any breastfeeding mums that drank wine or anything else. Fruit juice gave my eldest the shits. I lived on water and the odd cup of tea for 18 months.
I never drank alcohol when I breastfed, was very mindful that everything I consumed was also going into my babies but each to there own. Sometimes a glass of something helps you fight another day when things get tough !

Lovely to see the 2 brothers together...thought Robin looked a tad uncomfortable though and he is soo aware of the camera now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know this isnā€™t a rave thread but that video melted me šŸ’™šŸ’™ probably due to being pregnant at the moment such a Beautiful moment

Reactions: 19
Whilst itā€™s a lovely video, surely itā€™s a special private moment why does it have to be on Instagram. Blows my mind some of the stuff these influencers post. She isnā€™t going to lose followers by taking a few private days. Share it with close friends and family fair enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.