Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The help me I have a 2 week old post 🤯🤯🤯

I really hope that has been orchestrated by management!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Chris Ramsey's wife has so been told off by their management. It's not good for his One Show etc image to have her sneering at followers and calling them slags on Instagram. All of a sudden she's a caring, full of advice mum. Too late CRW... We've all seen your true colours.

Reactions: 27
Chris Ramsey's wife has so been told off by their management. It's not good for his One Show etc image to have her sneering at followers and calling them slags on Instagram. All of a sudden she's a caring, full of advice mum. Too late CRW... We've all seen your true colours.
CRW!! Love it. Makes me remember being a teenager when we called an old man in the pub Angry Beard Face or ABF (not to his face of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless Chris Ramsey’s wife (CRW) she never gets it right. If she’d done a post saying she was taking an hour out to have a bath, whilst the father of her baby looks after their newborn ( the eldest should be in bed), then most mums would relate to that, but no she takes the baby into the bathroom with her, like a prop.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she put him in there for the photo and then took him back to Chris while she actually had a bath. Prop is definitely the word for him at the moment!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
CRW doling out advice on IG to stressed mums about motherhood, gimme a break

Reactions: 11
I can't see why anybody would message her asking for parenting advice when all she's done for the last few weeks is moan about being a parent?!

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she should be moaning on insta so much and needs to check her privilege. A nice house, able to pay for heating and food, no immediate money worries , 2 healthy kids , a husband at home and her mum helping too. Yes she’s tired but come on Rosie 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she should be moaning on insta so much and needs to check her privilege. A nice house, able to pay for heating and food, no immediate money worries , 2 healthy kids , a husband at home and her mum helping too. Yes she’s tired but come on Rosie 🙄
Who is Rosie?! Do you mean Chris Ramsey's Wife ?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Id say its fake too . .
Shes had a bollocking and its a lame effort to put herself back in with IG . .

I was thinking about her yesterday,
Who remembers her recording a weird type film a couple of years ago, Robin featured in it . . She was uber posh in it.

So so weird 👀

Reactions: 3
Someone has definitely had a word. She's perfectly entitled to be fed up and fucked off with it all- we all are!! I don't even begrudge her the occasional "this is tit, I'm bored to death with it now" moan on insta. But it is CONSTANT and it doesn't make her relatable, it makes her sound disgustingly ungrateful. At this point Chris Ramsey's wife needs to get herself together unless she has ambitions to be remembered as the biggest whinger of the covid era!!!!

Reactions: 13
I think it has to be fake because who on earth would think she ‘makes it look easy’ with the amount of moaning she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ’live ‘ a few days ago was so bad and potentially damaging for Chris Ramsey and his wife’s brand .... writhing around and singing into a banana whilst making out she was mortal ( 🤷🏼‍♀️ Up to her if she has a drink ) but does she really think people are entertained by this . If I was close to her I would be really concerned if I saw that .
Constantly having her phone in her hand filming whilst holding a tiny baby , leaving her unable to support his head is seriously irresponsible and dangerous , it seems the more it’s mentioned the more she does it just to prove a point , which is so typical of CRW .
The constant whinging during a pandemic when she has done more than many , obtained more than most ( £60k + motorhome & Range Rover etc ) shows her true personality.
Her abuse of anyone who dares to respond to her in a way she doesn’t like is really not a good idea when she constantly states this is her ‘job‘ , and that ‘Job’ relays on her having followers .
Her comments re she was going to be a nurse ( bulls***) and suggesting that she would be having an easier time if she was , as Robin would be at school were frankly disgusting and an absolute insult to so many who have worked on the ‘frontline ‘ during this Pandemic and continue to do so .
CRW has also been blessed with a new baby during this last year and it seems everything went well , he is healthy and she is recovering from the c section, yet she’s still moaning.
Yes she’s entitled to be fed up , yes she’s entitled to a whine and a moan , but this woman is acting as though she’s literally the only person to be having a difficult time , with the odd token ‘i know it’s not just me ‘ thrown in .... it’s time CRW was cancelled and they may just find that her behaviour over the past year bursts their bubble !

Reactions: 22
Dear CRW

Nice to see you having a quiet, PRIVATE moment with your newborn, beautiful to see. Great camera angle too 😉😉

F5864ED0-19B5-4681-BF1E-98439972A67A.png

😉

Reactions: 2
The way she talks about Chris too.... How about just be grateful he did the late feeds and let you catch up on some sleep?? Some new mums would give Anything for this. She is a moany guy..

Reactions: 14
She was dying to rant more on that IGTV she did, it was like she was trying to explain calmly but Ranty Rosie was bubbling underneath 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh phew....Chris Ramsey’s wife has put a post up saying she’s back from maternity leave. Not sure how I’ve coped whilst she’s been away and not posting because she was on maternity leave.

She was dying to rant more on that IGTV she did, it was like she was trying to explain calmly but Ranty Rosie was bubbling underneath 🤣
I thought this. At the end you could tell. Also Chris was just off screen, maybe management are making him oversee her posting now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She DEFINITELY wanted to say more/be harsher, you could tell. I really do believe someone has said something to Chris Ramsey's Wife about her behaviour...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.