Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be very carefully orchestrated to garner maximum sympathy and more pity votes for her whilst cashing in on the ad from Tommee Tippee.

edited to add: I don’t care how she feeds her child but I completely disagree with using your child as a money maker.

Reactions: 10
Why is the bairns head always rolling around when he’s up on her shoulder. Just bloody hold him properly will you Rosie 😠

Reactions: 7
Why is the bairns head always rolling around when he’s up on her shoulder. Just bloody hold him properly will you Rosie 😠
She is busy holding her very important phone..

The post she shared the other day saying she had concerns robin would break the baby’s arm o similar really annoyed me. She had months to try and teach robin to stop being so rough.

Reactions: 12
She is busy holding her very important phone..

The post she shared the other day saying she had concerns robin would break the baby’s arm o similar really annoyed me. She had months to try and teach robin to stop being so rough.
How old is Robin? 4? 5? He should be plenty old enough to know to be gentle around a baby. She is probably worried about having to reign in his behaviour

Reactions: 6
How old is Robin? 4? 5? He should be plenty old enough to know to be gentle around a baby. She is probably worried about having to reign in his behaviour
I just cannot believe she didn’t see this coming when he was climbing all over , her heavily pregnant

Reactions: 11
Can we steer clear of the breastfeeding tit?

Hopefully she's feeding the bairn 🤪🙄 that's all that matters, Christ... why are peoplenso obsessed with how someone elses child is fed. I personally don't give a duck. And yes- I did breastfeed.
Am I on mumsnet or tattle?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Their podcast is absolutely tit. It is basically a married couple inadvertently boasting about how far they have come.

LuAnna is surprisingly good. I am no Zissman fan but they podcast is well done and actually really funny.
LuAnna is basically just Luisa showing off so no different really.

Reactions: 4
I find her Insta Stories really annoying when she's sitting there trying to tell a story then her son comes along and climbs all over her so she stops what she's saying and talks to him on camera then we have to wait two, three, sometimes four more 'sections' of story with her attending to him before she remembers what she was talking about and then tells us, and it's not anything interesting in the first place.
Oh god THIS exactly. I realise that this is the reality parenting but some editing wouldn’t go amiss.

5DDE0002-B343-46E2-A91C-BFCC390788BE.png
Rafe’s poor neck. I’ve fallen asleep in this position and it’s bloody sore when you wake up

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry Rosie we won’t forget you’ve had a baby if you just put him down for 2 minutes to do your hello fresh ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So lazy she tagged the wrong company in her post. Instead of going back and editing it to river island she’s just put a 24 hour story saying ‘my bad they are river island not top shop’

Go and edit the post that actually stays on your feed Rosie since it’s your job.

I’d guess her little wine story is a nod to here too.

Reactions: 6
That poor baby’s neck, you cannot stand up , eat moving around and hold a baby securely. FFS. Put the b a b y DOWN.View attachment 404679View attachment 404679
Is she really so stupid to think that this is ok 🤦🏽‍♀️ I would hope her mum / sister or even Rosie herself sees this and realises it’s really bad .using your newborn in an ad is bad enough but ffs hold him properly!!! And if Chris took this photo shame on him as he clearly thinks this is acceptable 🤬

That poor baby’s neck, you cannot stand up , eat moving around and hold a baby securely. FFS. Put the b a b y DOWN.View attachment 404679View attachment 404679
Is she really so stupid to think that this is ok 🤦🏽‍♀️ I would hope her mum / sister or even Rosie herself sees this and realises it’s really bad .using your newborn in an ad is bad enough but ffs hold him properly!!! And if Chris took this photo shame on him as he clearly thinks this is acceptable 🤬
If you are reading this Rosie it’s from an NHS website !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

If you are reading this Rosie it’s from an NHS website !!!
Hopefully she takes the NHS advice 👍

it wasn’t a photograph, it was videos and she moving around.

the baby is a complete newborn , it should be all calm and peace where you can not bending down to gobble spaghetti or whatever it is 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she takes the NHS advice 👍

it wasn’t a photograph, it was videos and she moving around.

the baby is a complete newborn , it should be all calm and peace where you can not bending down to gobble spaghetti or whatever it is 🤔
I saw the video 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The thing that annoys me most about the ad is that she was literally using the baby as a prop to try and be relatable to other mums when that’s not the reality of her situation.
When my son was newborn and my husband went back to work there were times I had to hold him and make myself something to eat or do other chores at the same time because I was alone. But she doesn’t have to do that. She has Chris at home all the time, if he can hold a camera to film he can hold the baby, not to mention her mum who always seems to be there! It’s just so disingenuous, trying to make out she’s like us but she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing that annoys me most about the ad is that she was literally using the baby as a prop to try and be relatable to other mums when that’s not the reality of her situation.
When my son was newborn and my husband went back at work there were times I had to hold him and make myself something to eat or do other chores at the same time because I was alone. But she doesn’t have to do that. She has Chris at home all the time, if he can hold a camera to film he can hold the baby, not to mention her mum who always seems to be there! It’s just so disingenuous, trying to making out she’s like us but she’s not.
And she could do what other mums do and use a baby carrier/sling so the baby is properly supported and you have your hands free to do things 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.