Rosie Ramsey #4 baby's here, where's my wine, bring on the free stuff, it's #ad time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that when Rosie is showing herself drinking alcohol people say that other mums won’t drink just because she’s doing it and would be stupid to be influenced by her but when she’s showing her son’s medical treatment she’s suddenly an oracle who will be influencing people to feel better about it if their child needs similar intervention...
So, is she someone people might be influenced by or not? Or does it depend on if you agreee with the thing she’s influencing..? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Whatever happened to night feeding with a cosy light on, dozing whilst they feed, quick nappy change then back to sleep ? Why is she putting lights on, podcasts on and messing about doing tiktoks ? No wonder she is tired and finding it difficult!
I always wonder this too. Every time I’ve done night feeds I’ve always done them in the dark with maybe a nightlight on. Change them, feed them and then get them back down to sleep. It helps the baby to be able to differentiate between night and day.

Reactions: 7
I go between liking Rosie and laughing along with her and then thinking oh give it a rest woman . . Youve had a baby, not a bloody heart transplant ffs!
Im a regular tattler but new to this thread, didnt know there was a RR 1 tbh.
Ive never seen so much bickering though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The superwomaning on this thread is in a league of its own. I’m grateful to Rosie for sharing her reality. It’s not easy for everyone.

Reactions: 18
I go between liking Rosie and laughing along with her and then thinking oh give it a rest woman . . Youve had a baby, not a bloody heart transplant ffs!
I find it interesting that when Rosie is showing herself drinking alcohol people say that other mums won’t drink just because she’s doing it and would be stupid to be influenced by her but when she’s showing her son’s medical treatment she’s suddenly an oracle who will be influencing people to feel better about it if there child needs similar intervention...
So, is she someone people might be influenced by or not? Or does it depend on if you agreee with the thing she’s influencing..? 🤔
I think the thing with this thread compared to most is exactly that sometimes people like her sometimes she’s a twit. So there’s a lot of conflict of opinions
Most other threads I’ve read on here aren’t really like that because for example the ingham family, no one likes anything they do because of them exploiting their kids and accusations against the husband.

I could have probably explained that better

Reactions: 5
I think the thing with this thread compared to most is exactly that sometimes people like her sometimes she’s a twit. So there’s a lot of conflict of opinions
Most other threads I’ve read on here aren’t really like that because for example the ingham family, no one likes anything they do because of them exploiting their kids and accusations against the husband.

I could have probably explained that better
No I get what you mean. On the other threads I’m on everyone agrees they dislike the person or at least dislikes their actions. On here people stick up for Rosie more than anywhere else I’ve seen!
I get it because sometimes I like her and Chris when they’re funny but sometimes I think they’re spoilt and entitled! So I only comment when they’ve done something I find irritating (like taking their kid in a shop when they have enough adults to watch him!) but otherwise I stay quiet!

Reactions: 4
As someone who has sticky out ears and got bullied at school for it, I wish I’d had this done as a baby!
However I think this highlights the problem with ‘influencers’ documenting every moment of their children’s lives. Would be much better if we didn’t know about it and it was kept private.
Me too, i begged and begged my mum to let me get mine pinned back as a teenager, I ended up having it done private (and expensively) at the ripe old age of 25 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So true. Its is such a mixed thread. People gettinf at others for over then moaning themselves.
She annoys us all in different ways. But some people seem to like her too much to be on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think its normal to both like her and think she’s a twit about certain things, far closer to real life relationships IMO for example some of my dearest friends (and I’m not saying Rosie is a friend I’m not a weird stalker) sometimes do things that annoy the hell out of me. I think some of the threads on here are sometimes a bit OTT in the way people get called out. For example on the Meldrum thread she now can’t do anything without getting called out for it whereas some of those things if they were done by someone else would be fine

I wasn't bothered about the taping of the ears. The thing I do find a bit odd is that she had it done through her local hospital & suggested by a healthcare professional who had seen the baby but she has shared a link for parents to spend £60 and buy the splint themselves 🤔

• Wow
I wasn't bothered about the taping of the ears. The thing I do find a bit odd is that she had it done through her local hospital & suggested by a healthcare professional who had seen the baby but she has shared a link for parents to spend £60 and buy the splint themselves 🤔
What’s wrong with this? It’s not an ad, and she said that some people don’t get offered the service through their hospital. I think it’s just information sharing? There’s a LOT she does wrong (e.g. sharing her children at all is a big no no for me) but I don’t think this is one of those times.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t think she should be advocating a DIY approach, if people have concerns they should see their doctor! This is exactly the kind of thing that I (and I’m guessing many others here) have a problem with.

Reactions: 8
I find her Insta Stories really annoying when she's sitting there trying to tell a story then her son comes along and climbs all over her so she stops what she's saying and talks to him on camera then we have to wait two, three, sometimes four more 'sections' of story with her attending to him before she remembers what she was talking about and then tells us, and it's not anything interesting in the first place.

What’s wrong with this? It’s not an ad, and she said that some people don’t get offered the service through their hospital. I think it’s just information sharing? There’s a LOT she does wrong (e.g. sharing her children at all is a big no no for me) but I don’t think this is one of those times.
She’s literally over sharing her newborn baby to ‘share’ this information though? We don’t need to see him with his taped up ears do we. Just another thing that she’s using as content when it doesn’t need to be out there at all.

Reactions: 3
I really don't like the way she's holiday baby in that food ad. His head flopped about. Ffs put him down for 2 minutes

Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if the big feeding saga is going to have Tommee Tippee stamped all over it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.