Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. It ruins the whole podcast for me
What about the bit where she pretends to be someone else? Like a policeman or a neighbour phoning them up or visiting them and spouting some shite? I honestly was so baffled by that section it’s so not funny and just weird!

Reactions: 3
The podcast was great until episode 30 odd, but I agree that the beefs ruin it now and the stories are so clearly made up. I was gutted at first that I never got tickets to the tour but now I’m glad😅

Reactions: 8
Aw the jelly bean one, yeah that was bollocks!! I realise many people won’t have necessarily seen what genital herpes looks like, I only have from seeing one or two patients with it, but surely people know what a cold sore is and that it doesn’t drop off your face and isn’t chewable 🤢

That reminds me as well, I few episodes back someone wrote in to correct Chris as he had been using the word fellatio to describe cunnilingus. And Rosie was all smug, gloating and making out she knew he had been wrong all along yet she had done the exact same thing in the previous 1 or 2 episodes! She’s a complete doyle sometimes
This annoyed me because this used to be one of those stories you’d hear at school (well we did anyway!) and someone’s fobbing it off as their own story, as if 😂 and can’t believe they fall for it! Either that or they’re just trying to be as shocking as possible - as someone said above.

Reactions: 5
This annoyed me because this used to be one of those stories you’d hear at school (well we did anyway!) and someone’s fobbing it off as their own story, as if 😂 and can’t believe they fall for it! Either that or they’re just trying to be as shocking as possible - as someone said above.
My point exactly , do your Research Ramsey’s , you are being ‘had’ every week with urban myths , utter bullshit and the most ridiculous stories people can conjure up just to see if you will fall for it !

Reactions: 3
My point exactly , do your Research Ramsey’s , you are being ‘had’ every week with urban myths , utter bullshit and the most ridiculous stories people can conjure up just to see if you will fall for it !
Urban myths is the word I was looking for 🤪 it does surprise me they don’t do their research - I can almost hear the eyes of 75% of their listeners rolling when I hear those sorts of stories. So much preferred the old days when the stories seemed absolutely legit and they were genuinely laughing along with their audience/answering questions etc etc. Now it’s all just silly stuff and it makes it really dull listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I listen to their anal banter when I walk so I can just switch off 😆 however I’m up to around ep 26 and this one got me. Chris states they were on holiday in a posh hotel and he was having a beer at 11am, the lifeguard was getting worried about the young son swimming and challenged Chris ( quite right ). for me if your young son is in the pool, one parent should be too , to act quickly, water isn’t a joke. Rosie piped in with , ’he didn’t realise who you are’. Chris quickly came in with oh you mean he didn’t realise what I am like. No Chris I think she meant the first thing, if she had meant that, she would have said that. I honestly am just listening now to hear their brand sink. I honestly Think it’s a shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Next they’ll be reading out the story of the woman who masturbated with a lobster and it got her pregnant 😂 that old classic

Anyone see her grid post today? More self indulgent nonsense. Most people’s families and friends celebrate pregnancy Rosie. You’re not unique. I feel like all I ever comment on is her talking about her pregnancy but that makes up 90% of what she does.
46FAFD78-86A2-45F8-9010-960DC3E878F5.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I find it strange that so many of you listen to the podcast when you don’t enjoy it! She can annoy me on insta sometimes but I do still like the podcast which is why I listen to it. By downloading, subscribing etc you are contributing to their success. Seems counterintuitive to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Next they’ll be reading out the story of the woman who masturbated with a lobster and it got her pregnant 😂 that old classic

Anyone see her grid post today? More self indulgent nonsense. Most people’s families and friends celebrate pregnancy Rosie. You’re not unique. I feel like all I ever comment on is her talking about her pregnancy but that makes up 90% of what she does.
View attachment 281524
I cannot wait until their baby is here. I'm so bored of hearing about her being pregnant! We get it!!!!!!!

I’m on episode 56 of the podcast and still really enjoying it! I found the whole Barry beef thing hilarious at first. However the beef family are getting a bit boring now... pls say it stops soon😂 controversial but I love the let’s talk about tit section however I’m a healthcare professional so none of it phases me!

getting a bit bored of the pregnancy stuff on IG. We get it, you’re pregnant!

View attachment 281524
couple episodes ago there was a mention about woman who masturbated with a crab and gave her crabs! That’s as close to the lobster tale 🤣

I find it strange that so many of you listen to the podcast when you don’t enjoy it! She can annoy me on insta sometimes but I do still like the podcast which is why I listen to it. By downloading, subscribing etc you are contributing to their success. Seems counterintuitive to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Your Are right however I listen because it’s so inane and It’s a good insight into a marriage From a phycology Subject view. He’s far more into her than she is into him. She jokes about it being Ker-ching £££ when she met him however is She joking? Sounds like she didn’t have a pot to piss in when she met him and from what they have both said she moved into his bungalow after 3 months of dating. A self made woman wouldn’t do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 281524
Funny how she absolutely slated baby showers though??? What a self indulgent woman.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she absolutely slated baby showers though??? What a self indulgent woman.
Strange cos you’d think being the centre of attention at a shower would be right up her street!!

I like the podcast generally and listen every week. I think Rosie is a lot more tolerable when she is with Chris. I think he is a stronger personality, a better comedian and he is more intelligent than her.
Agree that her segments on the podcast like Rosie’s Mysteries and the Beefs are definitely the weakest bits, I don’t think Chris really like them either but he leaves it in to humour her.

I went off Rosie when she listed many of the True Crime podcasts when asked (about 8 in all) but failed to acknowledge RedHanded. They came SECOND in the British podcast awards where Rosie and Chris came first. Guess she is too scared to give them a plug in case they take over the winners spot next year. Dunno why, but it irked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I went off Rosie when she listed many of the True Crime podcasts when asked (about 8 in all) but failed to acknowledge RedHanded. They came SECOND in the British podcast awards where Rosie and Chris came first. Guess she is too scared to give them a plug in case they take over the winners spot next year. Dunno why, but it irked me.
I’ll give that a listen! Good to replace their shite with quality content.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone get the screen grab of her photo from before and after in the same hat? The horrible knitted one? I’ve followed Rosie for a while and thought she was bloody funny but now, and after seeing this photo have had my thoughts confirmed, just how different she is. She’s turned into a instawanker and it’s so disappointing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.