Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting on this thread- but I’m gobsmacked at their merchandise. I know SMA is an acronym for their podcast, but it’s also a genetic disease that is the biggest killer of children under 2yrs old. I lost my baby niece to Spinal Muscular Atrophy this year and I just find it mad that their team wouldn’t look into what else it stood for before shilling tatt with “I’m SMA” in garish letters. I know people won’t be aware of the connotations but Rosie has worked with Tommy’s and has experienced her own loss I’m surprised it hasn’t been picked up on before by any of their team. I don’t have issue with her or Chris ordinarily but do feel disappointed in this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
First time commenting on this thread- but I’m gobsmacked at their merchandise. I know SMA is an acronym for their podcast, but it’s also a genetic disease that is the biggest killer of children under 2yrs old. I lost my baby niece to Spinal Muscular Atrophy this year and I just find it mad that their team wouldn’t look into what else it stood for before shilling tatt with “I’m SMA” in garish letters. I know people won’t be aware of the connotations but Rosie has worked with Tommy’s and has experienced her own loss I’m surprised it hasn’t been picked up on before by any of their team. I don’t have issue with her or Chris ordinarily but do feel disappointed in this.
I hope you feel able to message them about this , it’s so bloody typical ... research , not to mention irresponsible 😡

Reactions: 6
That’s awful 💔 I’m so sorry for your loss and what your family must be going through x

I always think of baby formula when I hear/see SMA!
Really excited to see/hear all the stories and posts now of them pushing the overpriced merchandise 🙄 Just what 2020 needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I’m so sorry for your loss xx

I didn’t know this, and you’re right it’s a massive oversight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for all the lovely comments- so much kindness in strangers despite what people think of Tattlers! I just find it mad how little research or thought goes into things! It’s literally the first google result when you type in SMA. Appreciate I’m overly sensitive because it’s directly impacted me and my family but still. I did feel brave and leave a comment but doubt it’ll get picked up on her post...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m glad she’s highlighted that the tories are vile.

The more people who do this the better.

Reactions: 5
How can they think that this is a good time to bring out tacky merch when people across the country can barely afford to pay their bills. I know their spin will be that it’s something fun and lighthearted but it’s just lining their pockets even more. You can just imagine what Chris would have had to say if Rosie got a delivery of some substandard quality cushion cover and keyring from RHWOBH. I suppose people like to buy stuff like that for their mates and family who are fans of the podcast. They have spelled Canesten wrong as well. Maybe that was intentional though. I cannot believe the price of the prints £30! The more I read the theeesome one the more I think it’s the type of thing that’s only funny when it’s in context?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think It has to be some of the tackiest merch ever released, and don’t forget we’ve had to live through the gleam glory days (remember someone thought it was a good idea for Jim chapman to release his own stationary range) they’ve become everything they used to take the piss out of. The pursuit of fame and money has shone a light onto who they really are.
Perhaps they’ve been taking lessons from the king and queen of selling your soul for money, their new BFFs Zalfie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.