Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post signed off with "anyone got Robin Hood's number? Think we could do with him right about now"

Does she realise she is one of the rich??? They have released their expensive tacky merch to make even more money?!

Reactions: 14
Ironic how she goes on about the Tories being greedy bastards when she's just had the audacity to release grossly overpriced merchandise when the country is likely to see its highest levels of redundancies in years as the furlough scheme comes to an end. Relatable Rosie strikes again!

ETA - I'm not a tory supporter and this post isn't in any way defending them before anyone starts haha!

Reactions: 22
I was hoping id wake up and someone would have explained the da's bit 😂 Am I been really thick? 🤣 I get the sma's (shagged, married, annoy-ers) but not the da's. Now its been brought up I need to know 😂

It’s hard to explain if you don’t get it because it’s just a play on words, so instead of being Ma’s and Da’s (aka Mam’s and Dad’s) it’s SMA’s and DA’s just because it rhymes. DA’s doesn’t mean anything.

Reactions: 9
It’s hard to explain if you don’t get it because it’s just a play on words, so instead of being Ma’s and Da’s (aka Mam’s and Dad’s) it’s SMA’s and DA’s just because it rhymes. DA’s doesn’t mean anything.
Ahhhhhhhh right! Got you now 😂 Thanks for explaining 😂👍🏻

Reactions: 3
She's obviously a bit dim. Advertising shite merchandise and then rabiting on about the tories being greedy bastards (which they are), if she had half a brain she wouldn't have discussed the 'merch' in the same breath.

Donate the proceeds to the cause then you utter cretin.

I have been hate following for a while. She puts me off my dinner. See yaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£20 for a water bottle?! £5 in wilkos with out advertising for free for someone else 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her latest post signed off with "anyone got Robin Hood's number? Think we could do with him right about now"

Does she realise she is one of the rich??? They have released their expensive tacky merch to make even more money?!
To be fair, sure she’s well off but It pales in comparison to the level of income surrounding the nasty party and their cronies. I actually don’t think she should feel guilty for releasing merch that was probably planned a long time ago. Can’t really compare her “audacity” to that of the scum running the country.

• Heart
It’s not even nice Merch though which means zero thought or effort went into it. It looks abit like when you buy sports knock off merch on eBay. I could knock that rubbish up in my spare room and put silly price tags on it

It’s not even nice Merch though which means zero thought or effort went into it. It looks abit like when you buy sports knock off merch on eBay. I could knock that rubbish up in my spare room and put silly price tags on it
Maybe you should - but actually make it look nicer and funnier 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Remember guys, the fans asked for ’the merch’. My arse did they.

I just listened to an episode ( epi late 20’s) , a member of the public describes herself as a stay at home mum, Rosie says, that was my job before. OMG does she really think what she does now is a full time job? Obviously she must.

I am all for her wanting to feel she’s contributing to her household but don’t for one minute think staying at home, doing a few Crap IG stories , recording a couple hours a week podcast is a full time job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's a total grifter. She couldn't get a job that meets her standards on her own merit without using her husbands credentials.
Remember guys, the fans asked for ’the merch’. My arse did they.

I just listened to an episode ( epi late 20’s) , a member of the public describes herself as a stay at home mum, Rosie says, that was my job before. OMG does she really think what she does now is a full time job? Obviously she must.

I am all for her wanting to feel she’s contributing to her household but don’t for one minute think staying at home, doing a few Crap IG stories , recording a couple hours a week podcast is a full time job.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, sure she’s well off but It pales in comparison to the level of income surrounding the nasty party and their cronies. I actually don’t think she should feel guilty for releasing merch that was probably planned a long time ago. Can’t really compare her “audacity” to that of the scum running the country.
well she’s still a twit. Just not a Tory twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was listening to a episode the other day when they first brought the motor home and they both said that Rosie paid for it so clearly Insta pays bloody well!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was listening to a episode the other day when they first brought the motor home and they both said that Rosie paid for it so clearly Insta pays bloody well!
The book deal would have been paying out round that time too

Anyone else who thinks Chris is a sexy beast think it's such a shame he's only into vanilla sex?

Random I know 🤣🤣

• Haha
The book deal would have been paying out round that time too

Anyone else who thinks Chris is a sexy beast think it's such a shame he's only into vanilla sex?

Random I know 🤣🤣
He oozes vanilla sex. He looks like a 2 pumper who'll roll over, fart and go to sleep. Foreplay for him is grabbing her breasts aggressively. I assume 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.