Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I like the podcast. I laugh out loud so many times. When the Rosie’s mysteries jingle came on for the first time I was crying.

But I don’t think Chris’ stand up is funny at all.

Reactions: 5
Oh I like the podcast. I laugh out loud so many times. When the Rosie’s mysteries jingle came on for the first time I was crying.

But I don’t think Chris’ stand up is funny at all.
That’s quite interesting, I skip past her mysteries as it’s completely random & doesn’t make sense.

I’d rather have ‘let’s talk about tit’ over some random and (inaccurate!) ‘mystery’ which isn’t even a mystery, it’s true or false. I’ve just listened to the part where they agree #3 was wrong - then she keeps saying it’s informative. It’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely agree. Have been catching up with them lately and have started looking at other podcasts to listen to as starting to get a bit bored! Think I’ve got about 10 more to catch up on but not sure I can be bothered. Rosie seems to be so miserable (I get that pregnancy/lockdown etc etc would take its toll) she could at least leave it at the door with the podcast I mean it is her job? Wonder how long they can last this one out. Unless it has a big shape up I think they’re going to struggle with maintaining viewers and downloads.
I agree, a bit of a break and a freshen up of the features? I just wish they went back to the QUESTIONS from the public. It was a daft bit of fun I really enjoyed. The stories and poo & wee just ruined it for me, boring I know but I just don’t find it amusing. I’ve stopped listening, I’ve got about 25 or so episodes I just haven’t bothered with

Reactions: 7
That’s quite interesting, I skip past her mysteries as it’s completely random & doesn’t make sense.

I’d rather have ‘let’s talk about tit’ over some random and (inaccurate!) ‘mystery’ which isn’t even a mystery, it’s true or false. I’ve just listened to the part where they agree #3 was wrong - then she keeps saying it’s informative. It’s not.
Oh no I don’t mean the actually segment. Just the jingle.

The jingle is the only bit of Rosie’s Mysteries that I like lol it’s just preposterous and it pokes fun at north east people’s tendency to say “Eeeeeeeee!” 😂

Reactions: 3
Some of my friends had tickets for the live shows and most of them are now saying they can’t really be bothered.
I think they have missed the boat with the tour. If it had happens when it was supposed to it would have been ok. But I think their popularity will have waned too much by the middle of next year for it to be current.
Have they reallocated ALL the tickets?? What happens if social distancing is still in place and they can’t fit all the people in the venues??

Reactions: 5
I agree. It wouldn’t hurt them to take a break to be honest but they’re riding the peak at the moment so they probably want to milk it for all they’ve got.
I find some of the questions from the public are just clearly not true. There was a story about someone putting a butternut squash up their rectum from a radiographer who was apparently in theatre - wtf is a radiographer doing in a general surgical theatre? (My husbands a surgeon and has done enough foreign body extractions to know that is just bollocks). Plus they flowered it up by saying the butternut squash had “cooked” inside the rectum - that’s just not plausible either.

A very specific bug bear 😂
Some surgery's do require radiographical imaging, I used to be a theatre red tech.
Don't believe the butternut squash story for a minute mind!

Some surgery's do require radiographical imaging, I used to be a theatre red tech.
Don't believe the butternut squash story for a minute mind!
I know that (I’m a doctor) but vascular and orthopaedics are the two that stick out to me. I can’t think of any reason why a radiographer would be in a rectal foreign body extraction with the general surgeons.

I know that (I’m a doctor) but vascular and orthopaedics are the two that stick out to me. I can’t think of any reason why a radiographer would be in a rectal foreign body extraction with the general surgeons.
Probably just a glorified a story they over heard and thought it would get them a mention 😂

• Haha
Probably just a glorified a story they over heard and thought it would get them a mention 😂
That’s what I thought. At most they did the abdo Xray or CT then made up the rest to dine out on the story lol

I think they have missed the boat with the tour. If it had happens when it was supposed to it would have been ok. But I think their popularity will have waned too much by the middle of next year for it to be current.
Have they reallocated ALL the tickets?? What happens if social distancing is still in place and they can’t fit all the people in the venues??
I’ve had a refund for mine - there are two tickets to Wembley likely up for sale.

Oh no I don’t mean the actually segment. Just the jingle.
Ah ok, apologies - I skip from the moment the X Files theme starts... just can’t stand her.

I agree. It wouldn’t hurt them to take a break to be honest but they’re riding the peak at the moment so they probably want to milk it for all they’ve got.
I find some of the questions from the public are just clearly not true. There was a story about someone putting a butternut squash up their rectum from a radiographer who was apparently in theatre - wtf is a radiographer doing in a general surgical theatre? (My husbands a surgeon and has done enough foreign body extractions to know that is just bollocks). Plus they flowered it up by saying the butternut squash had “cooked” inside the rectum - that’s just not plausible either.

A very specific bug bear 😂
They need to do their ‘job‘ properly ,didn’t she recently say they have an office so she can read through the thousands of emails that they are sent and pick some for the podcast .... Rosie we know you read this , do some research, check if this bullshit is actually possible / urban myth .
The one with the jelly beans and herpes is an urban myth that’s been going round for years . Chris even moans that people are getting in touch telling him this and it annoys him 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
I genuinely think people are having bets on how ridiculous a story they can make up and get it read out on the podcast , it will be a new drinking game soon ... played over zoom , of course 😉

An informative mystery , maybe think about that Rosie , is that possible 🤔

They need to do their ‘job‘ properly ,didn’t she recently say they have an office so she can read through the thousands of emails that they are sent and pick some for the podcast .... Rosie we know you read this , do some research, check if this bullshit is actually possible / urban myth .
The one with the jelly beans and herpes is an urban myth that’s been going round for years . Chris even moans that people are getting in touch telling him this and it annoys him 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
I genuinely think people are having bets on how ridiculous a story they can make up and get it read out on the podcast , it will be a new drinking game soon ... played over zoom , of course 😉

An informative mystery , maybe think about that Rosie , is that possible 🤔
Aw the jelly bean one, yeah that was bollocks!! I realise many people won’t have necessarily seen what genital herpes looks like, I only have from seeing one or two patients with it, but surely people know what a cold sore is and that it doesn’t drop off your face and isn’t chewable 🤢

That reminds me as well, I few episodes back someone wrote in to correct Chris as he had been using the word fellatio to describe cunnilingus. And Rosie was all smug, gloating and making out she knew he had been wrong all along yet she had done the exact same thing in the previous 1 or 2 episodes! She’s a complete doyle sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw the jelly bean one, yeah that was bollocks!! I realise many people won’t have necessarily seen what genital herpes looks like, I only have from seeing one or two patients with it, but surely people know what a cold sore is and that it doesn’t drop off your face and isn’t chewable 🤢
I was doing housework whilst listening to that episode and that story made me feel so ill I had to sit down for a bit, I was wretching and genuinely thought I was going to be sick 🤢🤢Not really what I listen for!!!!

Reactions: 2
I was doing housework whilst listening to that episode and that story made me feel so ill I had to sit down for a bit, I was wretching and genuinely thought I was going to be sick 🤢🤢Not really what I listen for!!!!
Me too it was 🤢🤢🤢

If I never hear from any of the Beefs again it’ll still be too soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.