Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she EVER stop moaning and whinging?! Wake up and smell the coffee Rosie, your life really isn’t bad, stop behaving like it is!
I know that, no matter how privileged you are, this year has been rough on all of us in its ow way and relative to our own circumstances. If she wants to have a moan about feeling cooped up and not seeing her mates- especially as she is probably feeling at a bit of a loose end now Robin is at school- then fine, I have had the exact same whinges to mates and sisters. But she could have the decency to acknowledge how very very lucky she is for that to be all she's got to he stressed or annoyed about, or, radical I know, just have a little moan to her mates etc.

Rosie, we are all fed up. We all miss doing things in a carefree and spontaneous manner- it isn't just you! Acknowledge that its shite, but you have it pretty easy.

Reactions: 9
Off topic but has she toned her eyebrows down lately or am I just getting used to them?! I’m worried that they are still monstrosities but my mind now thinks they’re acceptable!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she puts her lipstick UNDER her bottom lip?! I always thought I was seeing things but you massively notice a difference between when she's got make up on and when she hasn't.

• Haha
Off topic but has she toned her eyebrows down lately or am I just getting used to them?! I’m worried that they are still monstrosities but my mind now thinks they’re acceptable!
God I thought they were getting worse, but I don’t know if that’s just because EVERYTHING about her irritates me at the minute 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably because she can’t have Botox while pregnant/in lockdown

• Haha
I personally relate to influencers more when they show the reality. Everyone comes out after the event to say oh I suffered PND or whatever while plastering a happy smile on and telling everyone how blessed they are at the time.

Well I really struggled with a baby. I have absolutely zero shame about it, my child had CMPA and reflux, didn’t sleep for 6 months and would only semi settle if he was held.

It was a bloody nightmare. And that doesn’t make me ungrateful - it makes it the reality of motherhood sometimes. And I felt very alone because everyone was saying how beautiful and wonderful having a baby is. However, as soon as you confess you found it hard everyone is like “oh it’s awful isn’t it? I used to cry constantly”. But no one talks about it because they get accused of being insensitive or ungrateful.

So if Rosie does say it’s hard I’ll say good on her because it is bloody hard, and less mums would feel alone and struggle in those first few months if more people were honest about it.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think anyone is saying she shouldn’t admit that it’s hard to have a baby, we are just saying she moans about every little thing. Today she is moaning about robin wanting the light on to play Lego!

Reactions: 10
So far in the last week or so Rosie has moaned about - reflux, pelvic pain, Chris having reflux, Robin’s Lego, not seeing her friends for months when she’s been gallivanting all over the country, wanting to go to DLP but also not wanting to go to DLP with a baby, missing wine. Not quite the same as sharing ones struggle with PND.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I only managed to catch up with her Disneyland begs last night when I got home from work (if she bothered to caption her stories I might have been able to join in the discussion yesterday but have to have sound off at work).

It was actually the most blatant and obvious beg I think I've seen on instagram in ages, sooooo obvious! It reminded me of little kids when they hint, without actually asking. You know when you're eating a bag of crisps or something and instead of asking for one, the child goes "mmmm I love crisps I do". That's how it came across to me. If you wanna go that bad Rosie just pay for it yourself you tight fisted twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anyone is saying she shouldn’t admit that it’s hard to have a baby, we are just saying she moans about every little thing. Today she is moaning about robin wanting the light on to play Lego!
People did previously say a page or so back that she better not moan about the baby as it’s ungrateful because people have miscarriages.

It’s horrendous people have miscarriages but that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t say how hard it is to have a baby. Even without it getting to the PND stage - I never got PND. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t find it bloody tough and want to complain about it quite a lot.

Where does it end? You wouldn’t say someone who has had a miscarriage shouldn’t moan because people are dying of cancer and won’t live a full life.

Bring influencers to account 100%, some of the stuff they do is absolute dogger. But there’s always someone at the opposite end of the spectrum so she can’t please everyone. I would much rather see Rosie complaining than Hinch pretending she has a perfect life then bringing out a memoir detailing her struggles later to make money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
People did previously say a page or so back that she better not moan about the baby as it’s ungrateful because people have miscarriages.

It’s horrendous people have miscarriages but that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t say how hard it is to have a baby. Even without it getting to the PND stage - I never got PND. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t find it bloody tough and want to complain about it quite a lot.

Where does it end? You wouldn’t say someone who has had a miscarriage shouldn’t moan because people are dying of cancer and won’t live a full life.

Bring influencers to account 100%, some of the stuff they do is absolute dogger. But there’s always someone at the opposite end of the spectrum so she can’t please everyone. I would much rather see Rosie complaining than Hinch pretending she has a perfect life then bringing out a memoir detailing her struggles later to make money.
Those comments were made by myself and others in the context that Rosie moans all the bleeping time about everything and the baby isn't even here yet. If she balanced out her current IG stories with the occasional moan and some lighthearted content which people actually enjoy watching, I wouldn't begrudge her the occasional moan as we are all human and being pregnant isn't a total picnic for everybody. But she moans CONSTANTLY. There is a difference between sharing genuine personal challenges and struggles, and just being a moaning minnie.

And the fact she has had a miscarriage herself SHOULD moderate her behaviour somewhat as a public figure with a popular IG profile. I've been there, I moan occasionally now I'm pregnant but I am very careful who I moan TO and that is the key difference, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I made one of those comments and I never said it's "ungrateful because people have miscarriages". I said that she has experienced the loss of a baby and knows how painful it is, so I hope she is careful with her moaning. Meaning, she knows how painful it is, so she should consider the pain she felt before moaning and coming across like she's ungrateful to have this baby.

She can moan, just not during Baby Loss Awareness Week! I thought it was so insensitive for her to post about her bump and rubbing her tummy on the most poignant day of the week (Wave of Light)- read the room!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She can moan, just not during Baby Loss Awareness Week! I thought it was so insensitive for her to post about her bump and rubbing her tummy on the most poignant day of the week (Wave of Light)- read the room!
I thought the same when I saw her stories today. She's not even acknowledged its this week. Just shows how self absorbed she is.

🙄yes she can moan, but to me it seems like her heart isn’t currently in it. So maybe take an insta break. She also has friends and a mum living with her moan to them. Moan on insta but not every damn day.
The Disney thing was unbelievable, she’s saving it!? It’s only in Paris and they aren’t poor, he could go more than once even.

Reactions: 8
I feel that she probably can’t win either way. I had a miscarriage yet I don’t share my thoughts during this week. It’s like being part of a club that you don’t want to be in yet you can’t escape it. Just because someone has had a miscarriage it doesn’t mean they have to share their story/light a candle/reach out to others (unless they want to and it brings them comfort). I also moaned when pregnant, not because I didn’t know what a loss felt like but because it was tough and hard going and hormones are crazy! I was also so anxious that history would repeat itself and couldn’t relax until I heard my baby cry! Everyone has the right to feel whichever way they feel. You can tell when they spoke about their miscarriage it devastated them. I’m sure they think about it every day. I’m sure they wonder what the baby would have been like. If someone on the internet triggers you in any way then unfollow and block, especially on serious matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed she puts her lipstick UNDER her bottom lip?! I always thought I was seeing things but you massively notice a difference between when she's got make up on and when she hasn't.
Yes, and I possibly hate it even more than the brows 😂 I know it’s yet another drag queen make up tip that’s filtered down into the mainstream, but it makes her bottom lip look so heavy. If she toned it down a bit it maybe wouldn’t look so silly, but she does such an OTT job of it.

She doesn’t need to overdraw her lip anymore than she overdoes her brows, she has a nice face.

Reactions: 1
I feel that she probably can’t win either way. I had a miscarriage yet I don’t share my thoughts during this week. It’s like being part of a club that you don’t want to be in yet you can’t escape it. Just because someone has had a miscarriage it doesn’t mean they have to share their story/light a candle/reach out to others (unless they want to and it brings them comfort). I also moaned when pregnant, not because I didn’t know what a loss felt like but because it was tough and hard going and hormones are crazy! I was also so anxious that history would repeat itself and couldn’t relax until I heard my baby cry! Everyone has the right to feel whichever way they feel. You can tell when they spoke about their miscarriage it devastated them. I’m sure they think about it every day. I’m sure they wonder what the baby would have been like. If someone on the internet triggers you in any way then unfollow and block, especially on serious matters.
I don’t think she needs to acknowledge BLAW. I have toyed with it all week and decided against acknowledging it on my SM because I’m pregnant at the moment and I just don’t feel right doing it. She could stfu moaning about pregnancy for 1 week though - she still has Christ to moan to.

I don’t think she needs to acknowledge BLAW. I have toyed with it all week and decided against acknowledging it on my SM because I’m pregnant at the moment and I just don’t feel right doing it. She could stfu moaning about pregnancy for 1 week though - she still has Christ to moan to.
I mean Chris 😂 not Our Lord!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Put she hasn’t got, and hasn’t mentioned PND? 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.