Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope she does not. As she's been through the pain of losing a baby, I hope she remembers that, and is careful what she posts with those who have also suffered baby loss in mind. If she's negative all the time about the baby when it's here I imagine a lot of people will have a lot to say about it reminding her to be grateful for how lucky she is etc..
I’d hope so but I wouldn’t hold my breath. If she felt like that she wouldn’t moan so much now. Obviously it’s ok to moan a bit, but it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week and she’s whinging about having to drink Gaviscon like somebody forced her to get pregnant. She can’t even let it lie for one week

Reactions: 9
I’d hope so but I wouldn’t hold my breath. If she felt like that she wouldn’t moan so much now. Obviously it’s ok to moan a bit, but it’s Baby Loss Awareness Week and she’s whinging about having to drink Gaviscon like somebody forced her to get pregnant. She can’t even let it lie for one week
Has she even acknowledges its baby loss awareness week?

Reactions: 2
Has she even acknowledges its baby loss awareness week?
I haven’t seen her do so and I usually flick through her stories. Wave of Light is Thursday so maybe she will.... That’s fine if she doesn’t feel able to but she could can the pregnancy whinging for the week at least.

Reactions: 5
One of the most disingenuous people I have ever had the displeasure of watching. She comes across as being so arrogant. Don't know why though. Frumpsville.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
have unfollowed her due to not captioning stories (never watch them with sound on) she must be losing followers because of it ,

Reactions: 8
Rosie’s definitely sold her soul to the Devil, but I don’t think she’s ever had a real job.
In my opinion she doesn’t have enough talent to have made it in show business, her singing is bog standard & she’s someone who you’d watch in a working men’s club or a holiday park. I really used to like her & thought she was funny,down to earth & so relatable. Now she comes across as fake & only doing it for the money,which I understand especially in this current climate but howay Rosie at least be sincere.
Anyway that last gifted stay has sent me over the edge 😂
She is definitely a cruise ship singer (no offence to cruise ship singers or anything). You wouldn't see her on the charts or on the west end. I also feel like she thinks she's a lot better than she actually is? She's very OTT like a kiddie disco performer would be

Reactions: 13
She is definitely a cruise ship singer (no offence to cruise ship singers or anything). You wouldn't see her on the charts or on the west end. I also feel like she thinks she's a lot better than she actually is? She's very OTT like a kiddie disco performer would be
She made a joke about it a while ago saying she likes attention. But she’s so needy. She constantly wants people to tell her how amazing her voice is.

Im starting to find her quite vulgar on the podcast ( I am up to about ep 19) he tries to tone her down as he is a working celebrity, she needs to be careful she does not damage his brand. One episode She was talking about being at a girl band gig and she was calling everyone a slag ( girls = slags to Rosie) this baffles me as calling a girl a slag in the NE England definitely is not a nice thing to be called ( ie girl who shags anyone ). All the photos / videos of sad faces and tears Running down her face. Who does that.? Staged and faux. i am listening to the podcasts on my daily walks as it’s a great phycological insight into a marriage.

Did Rosie not used to preform at a Butlins type of place? I’m sure I heard that ages ago in a early on podcast so might be wrong! If it’s right that defo explains the cheesy cruise ship singing voice!

Im starting to find her quite vulgar on the podcast ( I am up to about ep 19) he tries to tone her down as he is a working celebrity, she needs to be careful she does not damage his brand. One episode She was talking about being at a girl band gig and she was calling everyone a slag ( girls = slags to Rosie) this baffles me as calling a girl a slag in the NE England definitely is not a nice thing to be called ( ie girl who shags anyone ). All the photos / videos of sad faces and tears Running down her face. Who does that.? Staged and faux. i am listening to the podcasts on my daily walks as it’s a great phycological insight into a marriage.
I am the exact same! Time flies when I’m listening to them waffle on🤣 some things that she says I’m a bit like 😬 and I’m totally not a prude in any way but I just feel if she’s in the line if work that brands would work with her(which has become a regular occurrence now!) then maybe she should tone it down a bit!

Must say the recent podcasts I haven’t enjoyed as much due to the mention and moans of covid. I know it’s not something we can get away from and sometimes it’s nice for people to hear that other people are struggling during this time but a lot of people like to listen to podcasts as an escape and don’t want to hear people go on about it the way they do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did Rosie not used to preform at a Butlins type of place? I’m sure I heard that ages ago in a early on podcast so might be wrong! If it’s right that defo explains the cheesy cruise ship singing voice!

I am the exact same! Time flies when I’m listening to them waffle on🤣 some things that she says I’m a bit like 😬 and I’m totally not a prude in any way but I just feel if she’s in the line if work that brands would work with her(which has become a regular occurrence now!) then maybe she should tone it down a bit!

Must say the recent podcasts I haven’t enjoyed as much due to the mention and moans of covid. I know it’s not something we can get away from and sometimes it’s nice for people to hear that other people are struggling during this time but a lot of people like to listen to podcasts as an escape and don’t want to hear people go on about it the way they do!
Yeah she worked at Pontins. classy!

Reactions: 3
Lampshade looks like bum holes, 3rd world problems right there. Need to unfollow she boils my piss!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you think it’s once you get annoyed at one thing, EVERYTHING annoys you? I was mortified she blocked me and fully thought I must be vile, but now, I’ve watched her on my work account and she does nothing but irritate the hell out of me!! 😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think it’s once you get annoyed at one thing, EVERYTHING annoys you? I was mortified she blocked me and fully thought I must be vile, but now, I’ve watched her on my work account and she does nothing but irritate the hell out of me!! 😤😂
Possibly. I used to like her. Then I had a miscarriage and she announced her pregnancy a couple of weeks later - I found her constant pregnancy brags and whinges grating and borderlining on hurtful. As somebody who had had a miscarriage herself she should know better. I found out I was pregnant again in July but she still massively grates on me. I would have been a couple of weeks ahead of her by now if my first pregnancy continued, I’d love to be in her position and she comes across so ungrateful to be well on with her pregnancy and it just doesn’t sit with me at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

I’m not up to the Covid episodes however I can well imagine it’s moan, moan, moan. I m the same, I am not a prude however she cannot separate the talking tit to your mates and publically doing a podcast to the country. Talking about someone being fingered in a swimming pool is not for the nation but for your mates in the beggars bridge !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not up to the Covid episodes however I can well imagine it’s moan, moan, moan. I m the same, I am not a prude however she cannot separate the talking tit to your mates and publically doing a podcast to the country. Talking about someone being fingered in a swimming pool is not for the nation but for your mates in the beggars bridge !
Does she live in South Shields or cleadon? Some massive houses in cleadon

I haven’t really been coming up with this thread as she really annoys me.

From what i’ve read so far nothing has changed, they have more money and yet Rosie hasn’t managed to buy an ounce of class.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.