Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she eating by any chance?! Honestly, the list of stuff that irritates me about this woman now is huge! 🤣🤣🤣
Everytime she eats on her stories I have to switch straight off. Grosses me out. Never finishes her mouthful before speaking. She hasn't even got basic manners!

Reactions: 7
See the gifted stay thing, I can see why they took it.

They are doing well - Strictly, podcast, book, influencer gigs - but the main source of income was previously stand up and I’m sure they’ll be crapping it if there aren’t improvements in Covid rates soon as theatres are suffering a lot. Looks like they’re making hay while the sun shines. Doesn’t mean it’s right, but they’re grabbing the opportunities.
Yeah I have to say, whilst they will be financially safer and better off that a lot of us, their largest income is from Chris doing tours not from TV appearances etc. So I can understand why they would want to try make some ££ by doing the influencer thing over lockdown because a huge chunk of money is tied up with both his 2020 stand up tour and the podcast live tour.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I have to say, whilst they will be financially safer and better off that a lot of us, their largest income is from Chris doing tours not from TV appearances etc. So I can understand why they would want to try make some ££ by doing the influencer thing over lockdown because a huge chunk of money is tied up with both his 2020 stand up tour and the podcast live tour.
ads I can understand to keep the money coming in. But accepting freebies and then passing it off as an add is disgusting, in my opinion. I’m still angry about it now.

Reactions: 4
8B7DB0A5-7D46-4229-A004-7DA94ED646DC.png

She’s had months she could have gone out with friends?! Isn’t it only in the last 3-4 weeks you can’t meet indoors in Tyneside? Talk about over egging it

Also came her to point out the DL beg but it’s already been noted 😂

Reactions: 8
They just bought a brand new camper, a tesla, god knows what else, and she was banging on about moving house. They have a canny nest egg there. They don't need to be doing ads.

Reactions: 12
It will be interesting to see if she gets gifted a trip to Disneyland next year and see if she goes considering she ‘would never go to Disneyland with a baby’!
Interesting to see she captioned her stories after it was mentioned on here yesterday.

Reactions: 6
She loves a freebie !
View attachment 275208
She’s had months she could have gone out with friends?! Isn’t it only in the last 3-4 weeks you can’t meet indoors in Tyneside? Talk about over egging it

Also came her to point out the DL beg but it’s already been noted 😂
She's done way more than most ! Nights away in a brand new camper van as well as days out. She's been upto London and stayed over there. She's recently had a freebie spa thing, just to name a few things she has done ..she really needs to get a grip...she is in a position financially that she can pay her own way...the Disney land beg this morning had no subtlety about it and in fact was really distasteful.

Reactions: 10
She loves a freebie !
She's done way more than most ! Nights away in a brand new camper van as well as days out. She's been upto London and stayed over there. She's recently had a freebie spa thing, just to name a few things she has done ..she really needs to get a grip...she is in a position financially that she can pay her own way...the Disney land beg this morning had no subtlety about it and in fact was really distasteful.
And she had her mum staying with her. I’m scared to see my parents as they both have risk factors for severe COVID infection. She is so blinkered to how fortunate she is.

Reactions: 8
Chris has been doing the one show and I don’t imagine he’s been doing it for free 💵

Reactions: 12
Does she EVER stop moaning and whinging?! Wake up and smell the coffee Rosie, your life really isn’t bad, stop behaving like it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she carries on the way she is at the min , I would imagine the podcast tour wont be as popular as it was when first released .

Reactions: 7
She is becoming the queen of first world problems. Get a grip. Read the room. She says she’s from a working class background so she must have friends and relatives that will be feeling the effects of covid financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She has definitely let the fame go to her head I think. She is trying really hard to stay relatable and in her mind that probably means moaning constantly.

Reactions: 5
She has a lovely family, plenty of money, a large house and garden, motorhome, longed for baby on the way, successful podcast and book....but sure....keep moaning Rosie no-one has got it harder than you eh?!

Reactions: 13
What makes laugh is on the podcast (don't know about recently as stopped listening but in the early ones) she's said numerous times that she's such a positive person, tries to see the positives in situations etc, then you go onto her insta and it's literally moan moan moan. She rarely has anything positive to say ever!

Her sister Kate on the other hand seems really lovely! They seem like chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.