Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a bit of a weirdo too.
Needs to shower after each time he has a poo.
Definitely got issues!
WHAT??? Thats odd. I know these talked on the podcast before about how obsessed he is with hygiene etc. Even when it comes to sex, said he wouldn't use food, or do anything like that. I imagine he has a shower straight after sex too.

Reactions: 1
WHAT??? Thats odd. I know these talked on the podcast before about how obsessed he is with hygiene etc. Even when it comes to sex, said he wouldn't use food, or do anything like that. I imagine he has a shower straight after sex too.
Yep! It’s been talked about in the podcast several times. He won’t poo outside the house etc as he jumps in the shower afterwards. He was an only child and sounds like he had quite an insular upbringing too

Reactions: 3
Agree on the pooping bit but...(am I about to put myself as a weirdo here) don’t most people have a shower after sex? 😳 is that a weird thing to do?!

Reactions: 6
Agree on the pooping bit but...(am I about to put myself as a weirdo here) don’t most people have a shower after sex? 😳 is that a weird thing to do?!
Cba unless it’s morning sex! Otherwise just shower that night or that morning as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£850 a night 😳 you can get a beautiful ‘ Luxury ‘ holiday let in the area for a week for that rate . Ok there are the spa facilities, but in this climate and at this time of year that is extortionate . They were advertising it as a last min availability in the run up to Friday , looks like no takers so gave it to those who could afford to pay for it themselves for free 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Agree it was a terrible job of promoting it and it may just backfire on the company !
According to their website and my faux booking to see how much everything was - it’s £30 EACH to use the spa facilities.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
According to their website and my faux booking to see how much everything was - it’s £30 EACH to use the spa facilities.
I really resent having to pay to use the spa if I Have already paid £100s to stay overnight

Reactions: 13
Long term lurker here,I’m fuming about her latest stay at Ramside tree houses. I live near them & I actually know of the family who own Ramside estates through friends of a friend etc. I’m shocked they gifted them the stay, Company must be desperate for the publicity to do this.
I actually left a comment on Ramside hotel’s Instagram account asking them why they gifted it to a couple who obviously can afford to pay for it themselve. I also asked them why didn’t they gift it to someone who’s worked continuously through this pandemic eg a NHS worker and that there are plenty of local hospitals around them!
Anyway,I think they deleted my comment as I can’t find it! I must have hit a nerve.
Great idea regarding a nhs worker

I often wonder why celebs get gifted nights away and stuff tbh, does it honestly make us normal people want to book to go there? especially when they often cost a fortune or when they're places that are well known anyway. Everyone knows about Centre Parcs why are you gifting influencers to stay there? You don't even really need to advertise people will still go?

It's like when that insta family got a paid trip to Disney World. Why do you need someone to tell disney world via instagram?! It just makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 12
I often wonder why celebs get gifted nights away and stuff tbh, does it honestly make us normal people want to book to go there? especially when they often cost a fortune or when they're places that are well known anyway. Everyone knows about Centre Parcs why are you gifting influencers to stay there? You don't even really need to advertise people will still go?

It's like when that insta family got a paid trip to Disney World. Why do you need someone to tell disney world via instagram?! It just makes no sense to me.
Totally agree - I’m far more likely *not* to buy some thing if a firm are giving freebies away to well off familIes. I know it’s cheap marketing for them but much better to give to someone deserving

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m being naive, I get that the hotels get low cost advertising by offering free stays but if you had the Ramsay’s kind of money how amazing would it feel to say yes I will take the stay and advertise it but let me also cover the cost of a normal member of the public, a key worker or parents who are carers etc to give them the opportunity to experience a real treat.

How good would that make you feel and the hotel still gets advertised on a large platform but also a feel good story too. I’m living in fairy land I know but I like to imagine if I had all that money how many kind moments you could create.
If only we lived in a world where people were kind like that. The idea of giving wealthy people stuff they don’t need makes me sick. There are families out there who struggle to buy a loaf of bread.

Reactions: 12
Rosie’s definitely sold her soul to the Devil, but I don’t think she’s ever had a real job.
In my opinion she doesn’t have enough talent to have made it in show business, her singing is bog standard & she’s someone who you’d watch in a working men’s club or a holiday park. I really used to like her & thought she was funny,down to earth & so relatable. Now she comes across as fake & only doing it for the money,which I understand especially in this current climate but howay Rosie at least be sincere.
Anyway that last gifted stay has sent me over the edge 😂

Reactions: 19
Rosie’s definitely sold her soul to the Devil, but I don’t think she’s ever had a real job.
In my opinion she doesn’t have enough talent to have made it in show business, her singing is bog standard & she’s someone who you’d watch in a working men’s club or a holiday park. I really used to like her & thought she was funny,down to earth & so relatable. Now she comes across as fake & only doing it for the money,which I understand especially in this current climate but howay Rosie at least be sincere.
Anyway that last gifted stay has sent me over the edge 😂
I feel exactly the same. I only found out about her through Chris being on Strictly this time last year. I think she does think she's a better singer than she is. She is very cabaret. Before this year nearly all the money cam from Chris and his comedy etc. She's definitely riding on the coat tails of his strictly success.

Reactions: 16
I feel exactly the same. I only found out about her through Chris being on Strictly this time last year. I think she does think she's a better singer than she is. She is very cabaret. Before this year nearly all the money cam from Chris and his comedy etc. She's definitely riding on the coat tails of his strictly success.
agree with this 100%. She's far too self assured for someone who, up until recently, hadn't actually achieved anything herself. Having a successful husband doesn't make you successful, Rosie.

Reactions: 14
I found that the more money they were making, u wouldn't see her on insta for dust until it was Thurs night late or Fri morn to shout out the pod. Now Chris does do that but he has always only done that so it's not much different and I'm sure their management make them do it. Delighted I unfollowed am actually weak at the thoughts of the new baby posts from her.

Reactions: 4
I found that the more money they were making, u wouldn't see her on insta for dust until it was Thurs night late or Fri morn to shout out the pod. Now Chris does do that but he has always only done that so it's not much different and I'm sure their management make them do it. Delighted I unfollowed am actually weak at the thoughts of the new baby posts from her.
She will just moan like a little witch about the baby when it’s here. She’s just a negative person

Reactions: 7
I listened to rosies episode of Frankie Bridges open mind podcast and Rosie kept describing herself as a really positive person! She’s one of the most whingey people on IG she’s constantly moaning!

Reactions: 13
She will just moan like a little witch about the baby when it’s here. She’s just a negative person
I sincerely hope she does not. As she's been through the pain of losing a baby, I hope she remembers that, and is careful what she posts with those who have also suffered baby loss in mind. If she's negative all the time about the baby when it's here I imagine a lot of people will have a lot to say about it reminding her to be grateful for how lucky she is etc..

I sincerely hope she does not. As she's been through the pain of losing a baby, I hope she remembers that, and is careful what she posts with those who have also suffered baby loss in mind. If she's negative all the time about the baby when it's here I imagine a lot of people will have a lot to say about it reminding her to be grateful for how lucky she is etc..
And she’ll block them for it..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.