Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I'd laugh at those stories and be pleased for her as she's wanted one for a long time but I'm finding "celebs" and "influencers" flaunting expensive items in bad taste given the current climate.

Reactions: 11
I came on here for validation re my feelings towards the new SMA feature - rosies mysteries... but seems like I’m the only one that found it ludicrous and is wondering how their editor ever managed to get an editing job in the first place seeing as it was left in...?!
Rosies mysteries is so obviously meant to be ridiculous though. You couldn’t take that seriously could you!? The jingle was tit, like absolutely the worst but it was meant to be.

Well I thought it was funny and made me laugh while I was walking around Sainsbury’s. The beauty of wearing a mask, I no longer look unstable while giggling in the supermarket.

Reactions: 8
Her dress sense is awfullllll. What is she wearing on the motor home tour?!

Reactions: 6
Ah little robin eating his curry bless him, I love Rosie when she’s like that and just being normal. It’s butlins razzle dazzle Rosie I don’t like.

Reactions: 10
As cute as robin is I had to turn the sound off on her latest story. The sloshing sound of him eating infuriated me 🤣🤣 I’m one of those people who can’t stand loud eaters

Reactions: 8
As cute as robin is I had to turn the sound off on her latest story. The sloshing sound of him eating infuriated me 🤣🤣 I’m one of those people who can’t stand loud eaters
Unpopular opinion - I can’t abide Robin! I think he comes across as a spoilt brat, and I think they’ll have some real issues with his behaviour as he gets older. There seems to be very little discipline, and ‘no’ means carry on asking until we give in. I feel like both Chris and Rosie want to be his friend rather than a parent.
Just my opinion though, obviously!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion - I can’t abide Robin! I think he comes across as a spoilt brat, and I think they’ll have some real issues with his behaviour as he gets older. There seems to be very little discipline, and ‘no’ means carry on asking until we give in. I feel like both Chris and Rosie want to be his friend rather than a parent.
I think he’s sweet. a lovely cheeky little boy. not too precocious despite all the videos. My problem is the way he’s pimped out constantly. We shouldn’t even know what he looks like! It’s warped in my opinion. If people I didn’t know and will never know had an opinion on my child, knew their name , what they like to do etc. I’d be so disturbed!

I think little Robin is my favourite part of their account, he’s a funny kid and super cute. He’s spoilt rotten by his mum and dad but I think that’s just an only child thing and will probably change once the new baby comes along. I done the same with my first. It wears of with each following child though 🤣

Rosie did say on another podcast she was being interviewed on that once Robin goes to school she will probably stop showing him on the account but at the mo he loves being on it. He seems like a little show of like his mam and dad!

Reactions: 3
I like Robin, think he comes across as very cheeky and loved and I enjoy seeing parents that encourage their kids personalities rather than pretend they have perfect Insta kids

and the motor home video again it’s something she’s been wanting for ages so it isn’t like they are spending thousands on a whim.

Reactions: 7
very jealous of their motor home, looks gorgeous! Don't begrudge them it one bit, they work for it, and at least they aren't spending it all flying off round the world, seems a very down to earth option.
However I could have done without jazz hands Rosie splaying her legs across the sofas as she shows us it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never wanted a motor home before but seeing that yesterday made me a little envious! Does anyone know how much a van of that spec would cost?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Robin seems like a fun kid, dont have anything against the lad. He’s obviously the focus of their attention as their only child but that will change.

I've never wanted a motor home before but seeing that yesterday made me a little envious! Does anyone know how much a van of that spec would cost?
My parents bought a brand new four berth Benimar in 2018. It was around 58k.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.