Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is all relative, and everyone’s problems are going to be the most important to them, so people struggling to conceive are allowed to vent their frustrations just as much as pregnant women are allowed to vent theirs. Particularly on a site that (like someone said before) is made for nit-picking. Doesn’t mean people aren’t happy for them!
i agree people should feel free to vent about whats bothering them but people also shouldn’t say others shouldn’t be venting because they have it worse.

Reactions: 4
I think if she was saying how amazing she felt and how much she loved being pregnant then she would get comments on how she’s not showing the real side of pregnancy and was rubbing people’s noses in it. Or she should be showing how it can be hard and some people really struggle through it. So no matter what it’s not the right approach for some people.

I personally hated being pregnant. I was throwing up atleast 20 times a day and spent 2 weeks lying in bed at the beginning. Had a split pelvis half way through and pre-eclampsia at the end. If anyone had told me to stop moaning they’d have been punched in the throat.

Reactions: 18
That sounds awful 😕 and like someone said previously I think it’s more the trivial things like the wine that can be frustrating. But at the end of it all you get your baby and some people unfortunately aren’t that lucky to experience that. But that’s life, people are going to be triggered and respond differently to the things affecting them so she’ll never please everyone. Some people don’t like her eyebrows 😂

Reactions: 5
The one thing I've always gone off when pregnant is wine. Strong cravings resumed after giving birth 😁

Reactions: 1
When did this become a who had the worst pregnancy thread😫? Can we get back to the Rosie bashing please 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was there a reason she didn't pinch the bridge of her nose to stop the bleeding? Anyone who suffers with these regularly knows thats the go to with a nose bleed!

Reactions: 3
Was there a reason she didn't pinch the bridge of her nose to stop the bleeding? Anyone who suffers with these regularly knows thats the go to with a nose bleed!
I thought this. I get them a lot, always have done and the first thing you do is grab a load of tissue and hold it under your nose whilst pinching the bridge of your nose! Even if no tissue you pinch your nose to stem the flow!

Reactions: 2
She couldn't pinch her nose as she needed the hand to hold her phone! Anything for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She couldn't pinch her nose as she needed the hand to hold her phone! Anything for the gram!
I think this is what annoys me most about influencers is that they have no shame. Have to capture everything for the gram. Would it have hurt to deal with the nose bleed and document it after? Does she think we won't belive her unless we witness the blood dripping from her nose in real time?!

Reactions: 8
Yeah she couldn't try and stop it properly cos she was showing us how real she is for the gram.

Must say that's a nice arse shot of chris on her latest story. Thanks for that Rosie!! 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this is what annoys me most about influencers is that they have no shame. Have to capture everything for the gram. Would it have hurt to deal with the nose bleed and document it after? Does she think we won't belive her unless we witness the blood dripping from her nose in real time?!
To be fair I had nose bleeds whilst pregnant and nothing at all would stem them. So I learnt not to bother. Never had ‘normal ‘ nose bleeds so don’t get the rules. All I can say is nothing would stop them Till they just stopped naturally. I tried everything. It’s awkward and embarrassing. Maybe it’s not something people are aware of so sharing it’s is a good thing?

Reactions: 3
To be fair I had nose bleeds whilst pregnant and nothing at all would stem them. So I learnt not to bother. Never had ‘normal ‘ nose bleeds so don’t get the rules. All I can say is nothing would stop them Till they just stopped naturally. I tried everything. It’s awkward and embarrassing. Maybe it’s not something people are aware of so sharing it’s is a good thing?
I had really bad nose bleeds too, thought I was the only one, happened in my second pregnancy but not my first, I'd wake up some mornings covered in blood and nothing could stop them either.

Reactions: 1
I had really bad nosebleeds in pregnancy. The wall in the toilets at work still has a slight stain on it from where my nose erupted out of nowhere one day 😂. I also sprayed the nurse when she took my booking bloods (from vein not nose that time). So full of blood 🙈😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I first heard she was pregnant I thought oh no here comes the freebies, the mummy expert advice delivered with fake humility and cynical honesty. It's so overdone, absolute saturation of mummy experts who act like they are delivering directions to the holy grail when stating the obvious. Ooohh here's a pic of baby sick on my clothes. Did I tell you I have haemorrhoids? Ground breaking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.