Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is the reality of pregnancy though, and pregnancy is TOUGH. At no point does she say I wish I wasn’t pregnant. My closest friend struggled for 5 years to conceive, would fall out with friends who moaned about pregnancy and didn’t speak to me for a month when I said how tough I was finding my first born
She got pregnant, was over the moon OBVIOUSLY but bloody hated being pregnant. And 3 weeks into baby arriving, I went and told her to nap whilst I watched the baby because she was exhausted.
my heart breaks for people who struggle with conception, I myself have suffered a miscarriage and faced conception troubles but that shouldn’t mean women can’t admit to finding aspects of pregnancy bloody tough or missing wine. That doesn’t mean she isn’t overjoyed to be pregnant.
Agreed! I had a fair few miscarriages before twins this year... And I absolutely hated being pregnant 😂 to the point I would never do it again. Worst time of my life! I was on bed rest in hospital for over a month before my C section. I think I was well entitled to being a moany witch hating pregnancy 😂 sorry to anyone who's struggling but I HATED it, the relief I felt when I found out I was having one of each - never again! I'm all for pregnant woman moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she looked lovely on their few days away. I’m very jealous of their campervan 😫 how nice woild it be to up and leave for a weekend?!

does anyone think they will continue with the alliteration RR theme with the new baby? I don’t think there are that many nice names starting with R 🤣

Reactions: 4
I reckon it’s another boy and they’ll call him Roman Ramsey - you heard it here first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s so out of order people messaging her saying she’s ungrateful. I don’t think she is because everyone is entitled to a moan now and then but even if I did I wouldn’t message her directly, that’s what tattle is for!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Completely agree that it’s out of order about those who have messaged her about it.

Although perhaps she should step back and reflect on how much she moans and, again, her moaning tendencies have not just appeared since she fell pregnant. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i skip her stories when she moans, I love her positivity but can’t deal with the negativity ‘poor me’ performances she does...

it is the reality of pregnancy though, and pregnancy is TOUGH. At no point does she say I wish I wasn’t pregnant. My closest friend struggled for 5 years to conceive, would fall out with friends who moaned about pregnancy and didn’t speak to me for a month when I said how tough I was finding my first born
She got pregnant, was over the moon OBVIOUSLY but bloody hated being pregnant. And 3 weeks into baby arriving, I went and told her to nap whilst I watched the baby because she was exhausted.
my heart breaks for people who struggle with conception, I myself have suffered a miscarriage and faced conception troubles but that shouldn’t mean women can’t admit to finding aspects of pregnancy bloody tough or missing wine. That doesn’t mean she isn’t overjoyed to be pregnant.
Agreed, I didn't have fertility issues but it still took me 15 months to get pregnant with my first. Seeing friends and family get pregnant in that time was heartbreaking. Within 3 days of getting a positive result I had started throwing up all day and night. I hated every minute of being pregnant as I literally spent the whole time with my head down the loo, my hayfever was really bad and I was told I couldn't take anything for it (it was 19 years ago so may be different now) and my eczema on my face was terrible as I couldn't use my usual cream. I still did it 2 more times after that though 😂 luckily they werent as bad as my first one.

Reactions: 2
Completely agree that it’s out of order about those who have messaged her about it.

Although perhaps she should step back and reflect on how much she moans and, again, her moaning tendencies have not just appeared since she fell pregnant. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i skip her stories when she moans, I love her positivity but can’t deal with the negativity ‘poor me’ performances she does...
She’s a human being, who can actually say they’re positive all the time and never moan? I hate the ridiculous idea that ‘influencers’ should never utter a word about how they feel unless it’s all positive. duck that, I’d much rather follow people who come out and say how they feel, whether it be good, bad or controversial. You can’t please everybody but even people with plenty of Instagram followers are entitled to complain.

Reactions: 18
I feel like it was a dream but I fear it wasn't..... was she advertising kitchen roll on Instagram? They will probably need to live in their lovely campervan as their house will be full of all the incoming free baby stuff #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s a human being, who can actually say they’re positive all the time and never moan? I hate the ridiculous idea that ‘influencers’ should never utter a word about how they feel unless it’s all positive. duck that, I’d much rather follow people who come out and say how they feel, whether it be good, bad or controversial. You can’t please everybody but even people with plenty of Instagram followers are entitled to complain.
You’re right, ‘influencers’ (hate that term) are entitled to feel how they want to and I completely agree, I follow people who display genuine real life and emotion.

BUT - she moans all the time about everything! Which is why I have unfollowed her - there’s a variety of reasons behind it as well, not just the moaning & I’ve mentioned it before on this thread. At the moment, I find her really unlikable.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.