Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked her. She just irritates me now. And as someone who lives in a coastal southern tourist spot with incredibly low Covid Numbers that’s been invaded by those tacky plastic caravan things she can shove that too.

Reactions: 6
Covid numbers are very low in the north east too so why don't you come up here for a holiday! I doubt they're going far with a 4 year old, probably just to the lakes or north Yorkshire

Reactions: 8
Covid numbers are very low in the north east too so why don't you come up here for a holiday! I doubt they're going far with a 4 year old, probably just to the lakes or north Yorkshire
North East here too! **Waves frantically**

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand this thread, she’s lovely? She’s at least very honest unlike lots of ‘celebs’ on instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂

or have I missed something?

Eurgh god she’s rough
The only thing rough is a person trolling a pregnant woman. I don’t get it at all. Other threads I understand but not this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand this thread, she’s lovely? She’s at least very honest unlike lots of ‘celebs’ on instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The only thing rough is a person trolling a pregnant woman. I don’t get it at all. Other threads I understand but not this one
If you read the thread you will see a lot of us were fans and have noticed her change quickly and imo she has become very fake now and if you don’t see it then thats what the rave thread is for.

Reactions: 16
If you read the thread you will see a lot of us were fans and have noticed her change quickly and imo she has become very fake now and if you don’t see it then thats what the rave thread is for.
No need to be rude. I literally didn’t understand what the issue was and asked if I’d missed something. 🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
Exactly, a lot of us where there when she was doing her “Rosie mumsie” impressions of influencers and now she’s become one of them

Reactions: 7
No need to be rude. I literally didn’t understand what the issue was and asked if I’d missed something. 🙃🙃
I wasn’t being rude, sorry if you read it that way.

You said she is lovely and don’t understand, I said if you read the thread you would see what the criticisms were about and if you still didn’t agree then there is a rave thread to discuss her if you like her

Reactions: 5

How? I’m not sure tattle is for you. I personally have never trolled anyone in my life.

Haha no need to be rude? You were just incredibly rude to me.

Last edited:
Im glad she's stopped with all the tik toks for now and is out enjoying herself with Chris and Robin exploring in their van. When she's in your face all the time singing and dancing all the times she's annoying

Reactions: 4
Either she hasn't heard of Google or she's on the beg for a free caravan rental 🙄 How about you put "caravan rental north east" into google instead of Instagram storying asking the same question Rosie!
ETA: she doesn't even have the message facility set up on her stories so that you can reply to it! Defo a beg!
Does she really beg? I think she's just asking for recommendations because she has a nationwide following who will probably have a fountain of knowledge that wouldn't come up on google! x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree she looks alot older than her age and definitely older than chris 🤷🏽‍♀️
Congrats to them on the pregnancy though
I think she looks about 33 to be honest. I think Chris look very youthful for his age and that’s what makes Rosie look “older.” It doesn’t help that we areSO used to seeing overly filtered photoson other social media accounts

I think the reason she looks older is she wears quite heavy make up nearly every day. And the comical brows etc. The way she dresses doesn’t help either

Reactions: 3
I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over
it is the reality of pregnancy though, and pregnancy is TOUGH. At no point does she say I wish I wasn’t pregnant. My closest friend struggled for 5 years to conceive, would fall out with friends who moaned about pregnancy and didn’t speak to me for a month when I said how tough I was finding my first born
She got pregnant, was over the moon OBVIOUSLY but bloody hated being pregnant. And 3 weeks into baby arriving, I went and told her to nap whilst I watched the baby because she was exhausted.
my heart breaks for people who struggle with conception, I myself have suffered a miscarriage and faced conception troubles but that shouldn’t mean women can’t admit to finding aspects of pregnancy bloody tough or missing wine. That doesn’t mean she isn’t overjoyed to be pregnant.

Reactions: 16
I think she looks about 33 to be honest. I think Chris look very youthful for his age and that’s what makes Rosie look “older.” It doesn’t help that we areSO used to seeing overly filtered photoson other social media accounts
Agreed. I don’t think she looks ‘old’ at all. Chris is young looking and also very handsome 🙊

Also insanely jealous of the motor home 😍

Reactions: 1
In her selfie of the three of them yesterday, I think she looks very young. Younger than 30 to be honest. It’s her eyebrow make up that I think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.