Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first heard she was pregnant I thought oh no here comes the freebies, the mummy expert advice delivered with fake humility and cynical honesty. It's so overdone, absolute saturation of mummy experts who act like they are delivering directions to the holy grail when stating the obvious. Ooohh here's a pic of baby sick on my clothes. Did I tell you I have haemorrhoids? Ground breaking.
Whilst they are clutch a gin/wine

Reactions: 4
Whilst they are clutch a gin/wine
And show their stretch marks and c section scars screaming IM JUST A NORMAL MUM . Does anyone remember a female comedian doing Kate Winslett like this years ago? She was funny, cant remember her name.

You arent a normal mum Rosie/all the mummy bloggers, you are a millionaire who gets free stuff and money for talking about your stretch marks.

Reactions: 8
Her hair is gorgeous - but why does she insist on doing that casual bun all the time?
Casual moaning on stories? Scruffy bun.
Out out with the hubby? Scruffy bun.

Maybe Chris’s lucrative, lucrative sponsor this week is... Scruffy bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And show their stretch marks and c section scars screaming IM JUST A NORMAL MUM . Does anyone remember a female comedian doing Kate Winslett like this years ago? She was funny, cant remember her name.

You arent a normal mum Rosie/all the mummy bloggers, you are a millionaire who gets free stuff and money for talking about your stretch marks.

Katy Brand! Love her.

Reactions: 2
I'm listening to last weeks podcast.. Why can I not remember the fishbowl story?
Was that the one where it was someone’s birthday and all different alcohol was poured into a fishbowl and then people spat in it and the person who had to drink it only ended up drinking the spit as that was all he could manage 😳🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I love the SMA podcast but Rosie is getting on my (also pregnant) tits constantly blaming everything on the baby. It’s not funny, it’s irritating

I love the SMA podcast but Rosie is getting on my (also pregnant) tits constantly blaming everything on the baby. It’s not funny, it’s irritating
She seems to be one week behind me with her pregnancy and I swear everything is because she’s pregnant. I’m too busy to even think about being pregnant but then maybe that’s because I’ve not really had any side effects so far this time around whereas I had hyperemesis with my first 2 🤷‍♀️

I think it’s all relative to your humour. It makes me laugh because I was exactly the same. I had a head like a sieve the entire time, used to tell my OH that the baby wanted something instead of me so I got it, if I forgot how to spell something I’d always say it was baby brain 🤷🏻‍♀️😳 it’s one of them that you either find funny or you don’t but you can’t please everybody 😂

I think it’s all relative to your humour. It makes me laugh because I was exactly the same. I had a head like a sieve the entire time, used to tell my OH that the baby wanted something instead of me so I got it, if I forgot how to spell something I’d always say it was baby brain 🤷🏻‍♀️😳 it’s one of them that you either find funny or you don’t but you can’t please everybody 😂
I mean this is my third pregnancy in 3 years, my first 2 don’t really give me a chance to play the ‘pregnant card’ and my husband just just broken his foot which apparently trumps being pregnant 😂

• Haha
This is my second pregnancy, a rainbow baby. I just find it annoying how she talks about it all the bloody time. I know they are excited about their rainbow baby also, but she’s only like 15 weeks isn’t she? It’s going to get a lot worse and she’s spoiling the podcast for me 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m finding the CONSTANT pregnancy mentions quite grating. I know they must be excited and that they went through something horrible last time but not sure I can do another 24 weeks of this.

I also think it’s a little tone deaf when a big chunk of her following will have found her from when she spoke about her miscarriage as they could relate to her experience... I’m not saying don’t mention it but maybe not every time she opens her mouth.

Reactions: 18
I also think it’s a little tone deaf when a big chunk of her following will have found her from when she spoke about her miscarriage as they could relate to her experience... I’m not saying don’t mention it but maybe not every time she opens her mouth.
I didn’t want to say but I totally agree. It’s perfectly fine to be excited and happy but if I wasn’t pregnant again I would be having to avoid SMA now because of her constant crowing about being pregnant. I’m 7 weeks and haven’t forgotten the baby I lost in April (I’m not saying she has forgotten, only that she is being a little insensitive to fans who are still waiting for their rainbow)

Reactions: 8
I came on here for validation re my feelings towards the new SMA feature - rosies mysteries... but seems like I’m the only one that found it ludicrous and is wondering how their editor ever managed to get an editing job in the first place seeing as it was left in...?!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t want to say but I totally agree. It’s perfectly fine to be excited and happy but if I wasn’t pregnant again I would be having to avoid SMA now because of her constant crowing about being pregnant. I’m 7 weeks and haven’t forgotten the baby I lost in April (I’m not saying she has forgotten, only that she is being a little insensitive to fans who are still waiting for their rainbow)
ive posted before about my journey - I’m skipping her stories. It’s not triggering as others have posted on this thread but insensitive and I’m so far behind with the podcast, I’m not in any inclination to catch up if their pregnancy is going to be rammed down our throats every two minutes...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.