Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair I think Chris was after her for a while and she gave in when he started getting famous… I got that impression from the podcast before last
They talk about walking past eachother back in the day and she thought he was a weirdo with long hair and Chris said something like “you were lush back then”
She was never ‘lush’, always looked like someone’s nana

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw both Chris and Carl life and saw Carl again few weeks ago he is hilarious!!!
We saw Carl for the first time at the customs house the day of the great north run, it was half empty due to the poor timing but his parents came and the show was hilarious, though I did spend half of it watching her reactions!

Worst thing about the podcast now is how often Chris makes a huge deal out of something Rosie has said that he thinks she’s wrong about then half the time she’s either right or not far off. I’m a bit tired of the ‘my wife is an idiot’ sketch, it makes him look stupider than her. It’s the same EVERY time with the ‘Hang on, Eh! Did you just say/so you think…’ just get on with it and move on man. I’m only here for the stories.

Reactions: 12
We saw Carl for the first time at the customs house the day of the great north run, it was half empty due to the poor timing but his parents came and the show was hilarious, though I did spend half of it watching her reactions!

Worst thing about the podcast now is how often Chris makes a huge deal out of something Rosie has said that he thinks she’s wrong about then half the time she’s either right or not far off. I’m a bit tired of the ‘my wife is an idiot’ sketch, it makes him look stupider than her. It’s the same EVERY time with the ‘Hang on, Eh! Did you just say/so you think…’ just get on with it and move on man. I’m only here for the stories.
Omg that annoys me about Chris too! He absolutely loves to “mansplain” everything!!

Reactions: 11
Can’t afford to put the heating on Rosie? In which one of your houses? Poor you, boo hoo! Should we start a Go Fund Me? 😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yet again, completely out of touch and failing to read the room. What a hideous woman she has become.

Reactions: 13
5C7F9945-A35B-45F6-982F-ECFAF7B152F6.png

Rosie will be seething, she hates his solo gigs, especially when they’re as high profile as this. Pays the heating bill though doesn’t it Rosie…

And he’s looking good too 😉 @Ferret

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I find Chris an odd choice for Children in Need - he's never come across as particularly kind or charitable compared to some other comedians and he doesn't really fall into that 'family friendly ' category either

I stopped listening to the podcast ages ago, but I just remember reading on here about how he once called those on furlough lazy or something similar? Doesn't exactly scream compassion or empathy

Reactions: 9
I find Chris an odd choice for Children in Need - he's never come across as particularly kind or charitable compared to some other comedians and he doesn't really fall into that 'family friendly ' category either

I stopped listening to the podcast ages ago, but I just remember reading on here about how he once called those on furlough lazy or something similar? Doesn't exactly scream compassion or empathy
I compete understand what you mean. Someone like Jason Manford springs to mind when you think "charitable, family friendly and kind"

I don't think he's a nasty person, just sarcastic which doesn't always carry over well on a podcast.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.